The JeTi Encounter

Game Players, Love Players

TIFFANY’s POV

 

It is Friday, Taec and I are on our way to the studio where Jay is having his fashion photography classes. He said that there will be an open class / free viewing where you can see the professional and student photographers in action. He got us VIP tickets so we can seat at the front rows and meet the photographers, designers and models after the shoot.

 

“This better be good.” Taecyeon who really is not into fashion said. I rolled my eyes knowing that the only reason why Taec agreed to be here is because of the beautiful models.

 

“Fashion shoots are always good oppa. You know what? You can be a model yourself. You could earn extra by just having your picture taken.” Taec is a bit of a shallow-minded guy. Just compliment him and he’ll do whatever you said.

 

“Jjinja? Should I try that?....” he said holding his chin while making different expressions.

 

“Hey guys!” We saw Jay making his way out of the studio. “Good thing you came. Here are your tickets. So for today we have two parts with different models. I will be on the first part then we can watch the second part together.” He said handing us our tickets.

 

“Why are you not doing the second part?” I asked him wondering. I know Jay, and I know that he’s very greedy for challenge, but why?

 

“I can choose to do it also but I chose not to. I cannot take Krystal's effect on me. It’s like all I can do is stare at her.” He said dreamily.

 

*Toinkz

 

Taecyeon hit Jay on his head. “So this is about her again.”

 

“If you see her you’ll definitely understand me bro. Anyway, see you inside.” Jay said avoiding another hit from Taecyeon.

 

“Jay has really fallen to this Krystal…..” I muttered softly.

 

 

 

 

At the backstage….

 

“Come on guys!! The first part is already over. Get ready for the next half.” The show director is ordering the staff and student photographers to get ready. Especially those persons who are just staring at the model's seat where a blinding aura can be seen.

 

“Aww come on guys move your butts!!! And Krystal honey, it’s time to dress now.”

 

The designers and make-up artists enter the room and assist Krystal, a bit worried about her weird expression, making her look nervous.

 

“What is she doing in here?” she softly muttered talking to herself.

 

The director again enters the room and inspects Krystal. “Ok honey you’re ready to go.”

 

And just like that, her expression changed like there is an on/off button installed to it.

 

 

 

Back at the studio…

 

 

Tiffany is sitting in between Jay and Taecyeon. They are sitting just few feet from the platform and it looks great. There is a spotlight at the middle, four surrounding lights and a big screen where you can see the pictures taken by the pros.

 

“OMG Krystal is up. If you enjoyed the first part I’m sure you’re gonna love this Taecyeon.” Jay excitedly said.

 

“Really? If she’s really more beautiful than the first model then I surely will.” Taecyeon who is obviously enjoying it more than he said he will anticipates the next part.

 

“She’s the most beautiful lady in here.” Jay commented.

 

“Excuse me? I’m here with you oppas. You’re talking as if it’s only you two are together. Why don’t you sit beside each other then?” Tiffany got pissed and change seats with Taecyeon which the latter more than willingly accepts. Now she’s sitting at the very center of the row facing the model seat directly.

 

“Aishh this two. Let’s see if that Krystal is really great. I bet she’s another ugly and skinny model.”

 

“Hello mic test. Without further ado we give you the last part of this event.” the MC said.

 

*Clap clap clap clap!!!

 

All the student photographers take their assigned positions while the head photographer takes the middle. Then the model is assisted by the designers to the middle chair. Tiffany who is slouching in her seat straightens up to see the model.

 

“Here she comes.” She heard Jay said. When the designers left and the model is in full view Tiffany gasped.

 

“OMG! Isn’t it Jessica?”

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Taecyeon’s jaw dropped and his eyes almost popped out. Jay on the other hand, mesmerized is an understatement. They both looked at Tiffany and asked.

“You know her?”

 

“I thought her name is Krystal?” Taecyeon said.

 

Jay waved his hand signaling for them to continue watching.

 

‘So that is why she’s always not available on Fridays. Damn, Jessica! I hate you….why do you have to be this awesome.’ Tiffany thought.

 

The shoot ended and all that has been a part of it thanked everyone who attended. They invited them all to a café upstairs for a small celebration. (A/N: Just like Joon’s studio in Love Rain)

 

Before Tiffany, Taecyeon and Jay went up, Taec interrogate Jay first.

 

“Come on Jay, you said her name is Krystal. So she’s the one from the bar?”

 

“Ugh. Yes her name is Krystal. Her stage name, okay. They branded her that because her beauty is blinding. Bbanjak bbanjak?”

 

“Oh well,…” Taec can’t help but agree.

 

“Okaaay..But what bar?” Tiffany asked curious.

 

“The one when he spilled drinks on you?” Taec reminded Tiffany.

 

Tiffany recalled the incident and can’t help but get suspicious. She’s really pissed that time and maybe Jessica planned it all to make them closer by lending her that shirt.

 

“Are you kidding me?” she said.

 

“Aniyo. Look, why don’t we just go upstairs and maybe you can introduce her to us since you know her?” Jay suggested.

 

“I think that’s a good idea Tiff.” Taecyeon just flipped.

 

“Can we just go home?”

 

“NOOO!!” Taecyeon and Jay carried Tiffany upstairs.

 

 

 

 

At the café…..

 

Jessica can be easily spotted because almost all the male students are surrounding her. She looks very awkward on her seat but still managed to keep her poise. Upon seeing Tiffany and her friends enter the room, she took the opportunity to escape them.

 

“Excuse me, my friend is here.” Jessica made her way to Tiffany’s table immediately. But before she did, she saw that Tiffany has this grim expression on her face.

 

“Hey Fany~ah!” Jessica waved at them.

 

“Hi Krystal!” instead of Tiffany, Jay and Taecyeon greeted her.

 

Jessica looked at them with her cold expression. But she recognized them from the bar incident so she smiled to the relief of the two guys.

 

“I’m Jay. I’m one of the students. This is Taecyeon and of course you know Tiffany already. I invited them here.” Jay offered his hand. Taecyeon copied her.

 

Jessica looked at it then shook it shortly, touching only the tips of their fingers.

 

“Oh I see. Thanks for inviting them.” Jessica said looking at Tiffany. The latter just focus on the drinks that are served.

 

“Oppas you look like fools liking a girl you barely know. What if she’s a b***h?” Tiffany said in full English so that Jessica will not understand.

 

“Do I look like a b***h to you?” Jessica replied fluently. They were all surprised that she can speak English fluently..

 

There is an awkward atmosphere in their table and good thing some people approached them.

 

“Hey Jessie sweetie you have good-looking friends here. Excuse me, can I speak with you for a moment handsome? I want you to be my model.” The gay photographer said referring to Taecyeon. Seeing the opportunity, Taecyeon immediately go with the guy.

 

“And for you Jay, I think we also need to talk if you want to have your internship with me.” The other photographer then took Jay away.

 

That leaves Jessica and Tiffany alone in the table.

 

“Tiffany are you okay? Why would you say that? I’m always nice to you.” Jessica said a bit hurt.

“Maybe you only have hidden intentions.” Tiffany replied cunningly.

 

“What? Why are you so mean to me? You know very well how I feel about y-you.” Jessica answered back, her voice slightly cracking.

 

Tiffany looked at her a bit guilty but Jessica pushed her emotions away and again has her cold façade.

 

“Jessie honey!” another photographer approached them. Jessica greeted him with a small hug. “You have a very interesting friend here. Do you model…..?”

 

“Tiffany.” Tiffany stood up and offered her hand.

 

“Such nice name. If you can drop by the studio next week, I would love to take some shots. I think you will fit my concept perfectly.”

 

“Kamsahapnida.” Tiffany bowed at him.

 

“Are you already replacing me oppa?” Jessica joked.

 

“Oww Jessie, you are irreplaceable. I will not replace, just add.” He smiled then walked away.

 

*Beep

*Beep

 

Tiffany received a message from Jay and Taecyeon each.

 

“Great…..”

 

Jessica turned to Tiffany. “So…hmmm I’m leaving now. Take care Tiffany. You will not get that from a , you know.” She leaves the room without looking back.

 

“I never said she’s one. I just said what if, right?” Tiffany said talking to herself sulkingly.

 

 

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

Did I overreact in there? But she said I’m a . Nope she did not Jessica. She said what if.

 

“Aaaahhh I’m going crazy” Jessica said loudly causing onlookers to give her a weird look.

 

Jessica is at the backdoor of the building where she parks the car that her father owns. She entered the car and drive home.

 

 

 

TIFFANY’s POV

 

“How can they leave me alone in here?” I looked at the messages that I received earlier.

 

From: Taec oppa

     Tiff I’ll go ahead, Jay will send you home.

 

From: Jay-oppa

     Tiff, you can go ahead with Taec. I will be late. tc.

 

“Ugh. Stupid oppas. Where are the taxis when you need one?”

 

Suddenly a white BMW car pulled-over. I just hope it is one hot model. The passenger side window slowly opened and I’m somehow thankful at the owner.

 

Well she is one hot model.

 

“Tiffany! Hop in I’ll take you home.” The driver said.

 

“Jessica….”

 

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Tiffany hesitated a bit but chose to ride in Jessica’s car.

 

“How come you’re alone?” Jessica asked.

 

“Miscommunication…” Tiffany answered shortly. She feels very guilty with Jessica. She'd been so mean earlier but she still offered a ride.

 

“Where is your place?” Jessica asked. Tiffany, although a bit shy told Jessica her address.

 

“Sounds familiar.” Jessica tries to recall why the address is so familiar. Tiffany just shrugged thinking it is one of Jessica’s tricks.

 

“I didn’t know you have a car.” She said rather.

 

“Well I don’t. This is my father’s. I just borrowed it because I know I’ll be late.”

 

Another awkward moment. None of them talk during the drive.

 

“Is it here?” Jessica stopped at a large gate and asked Tiffany.

 

“Yes it is. Ahmm I don’t know how to say this….”Tiffany doesn’t know how to start.

 

“Just say it.” They stare at each other and out of a sudden Tiffany leaned in and kiss Jessica on her cheek.

 

“Thanks for the ride!” she said. Tiffany tried to open the car but Jessica pulled her again and gives her a proper kiss.

 

“That’s more like it.” Jessica said then unlocks the car.

 

“Whew!" Tiffany seemed to forget that she's getting out of the car. "A-a-and sorry about earlier, y-you know, the ’b’ thing..” Tiffany who’s still blushing stammered a bit.

 

Jessica pulled her in for a peck. “Apology accepted.”

 

“So is this officially our first kiss?” Tiffany thought loudly. She was also surprised at what she said. Jessica’s face softens and a sweet smiled appeared on her beautiful face. Then she holds Tiffany’s hands.

 

“Nope. This is.” Again, Jessica leaned in pulling Tiffany closer and give her a passionate kiss. Her right hand on Tiffany's back and the other one on the car's dashboard for support. Tiffany let her guard down and enjoys the kiss. She holds Jessica’s face and return the kiss as passionately. The car automatically locks.

 


Wheeww! Stressss!!!

So there, Jessica is the person Jay saw in the bar and not Krystal.

Did the picture gave it away? I personally made it. Actually i finished it way ahead than this chapter. kekeke..credit goes to owners of original pics.

JeTi finally had their official first kiss!!!! Hooray!!!

Sorry no YoonYul in this chapter.

Okay I'm getting talkative already.

Enjoy guys!!!