Beginnings...........

Game Players, Love Players

 

 

 

The next day the team has two basketball practice, morning and afternoon. Yuri has another schedule in the morning so she’ll just attend the afternoon training.

 

“Ahem since Yuri is not here I’ll be taking charge.” Hyoyeon said playfully. “Alright everyone 50 laps! Now!”

 

Everybody laughed at Hyoyeon’s antics except for one.

 

“You wish…” Sooyoung said.

 

“Oooh the vice captain is not so happy…” Hyoyeon teases Sooyoung.

 

“Cut it choding. Let’s not waste anymore time. We’ll do our regular, let’s start.” Soo is so serious.

 

“What’s with her today?” Hyomin looked at Sooyoung who’s getting in front of the line ready to jog.

 

“Molla. Maybe she’s pms-ing.” Amber shrugged.

 

“Let’s just get this over with.” Taeyeon said then paired with Sooyoung for the jog.

 

“Tch! No fun at all.” Hyoyeon pouted.

 

 After their warm-up they split into two teams and practice their plays.  Sooyoung and Taeyeon are in one team while Hyomin, Amber and Hyoyeon are in another. After that they have their practice game.

 

“Prepare for trouble! Hahaha we will crush you.” Hyoyeon said pointing to Sooyoung’s team.

 

The game started and everybody noticed how weird Sooyoung is acting. She’s so focused on defense and she keeps guarding Hyo blocking all her shots basically not letting her do anything. She guards her even if she’s not holding the ball.

 

“Choi Sooyoung!! You’re position is center! What are you doing on top of the court? Guard the post and grab the rebound! Stop following Hyoyeon.” BoA who’s had enough yelled.

 

Sooyoung moved backed to her position but once Hyoyeon hold the ball and aim for a shot she immediately jumped over her to block it. But Hyo is just faking the shot so she somehow was able to dodge Soo. Sooyoung tried to reach for the ball with her long hands but grab Hyoyeon’s face instead causing the latter to fall back.

 

“Yah! What the hell is your problem?” Hyoyeon got up and grabbed Sooyoung’s jersey. Sooyoung is just furious.

 

“I do not have any problem. So.get.your.hands.off.me.” she said through gritted teeth.

 

*Prrrrrrrt

 

“You two, get off my court. Settle your issues outside!!” BoA ordered.

 

Soo immediately left to the locker room furious. Hyo followed her and cornered her.

 

“If you’re upset because of what I did to them yesterday then you should make your move.”

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.” Sooyoung pushed Hyoyeon and get her things.

 

“Who are you fooling Soo? From the moment I stepped inside the karaoke I saw how your world stopped while she’s singing. Now make your move coz you have a competition.”

 

“And I should listen to a player who jumps over every girl she met? Shut up!” Sooyoung then left the room.

 

 

JESSICA’s POV

 

“Earth to Jessica!” I saw Yoona waving her hands in front of me. We are just hanging out in our apartment. It’s two days before vacation and we are free from everything school related.

 

“Seriously unnie you are zoning out so much. Did something happen yesterday?” she asked.

 

“I kissed her…..”

 

“You what?! Who?” Yoona almost choked.

 

“Tiffany. Do you have her number? I think I have to apologize.”

 

“Seriously?! How did it happen?”

 

“It’s an accident. Now, do you have her number?” I’m not in the mood now for storytelling. All I’m concerned with is my image to Tiffany.

 

“I don’t but maybe I can ask Yuri. I’m sure she has it.” Yoona said while looking at me with an expression between awe and disbelief.

 

“What?” I asked her.

 

“Gosh, I wish I’m like you sometimes. So blunt.”

 

I just shrug and make a face. Maybe she also wants to kiss Yuri. This time I will let her take the initiative. I will not talk her into it. Let’s see what she can do.

 

“Her number please.”

 

“Alright alright! Geez! So impatient.” Yoona then walks out the room but was stopped by Kahi who was about to enter their room.

 

“Yoona, just be reminded about the training this afternoon okay?” Kahi just said then turned back. “Oh and I asked Yuri to drop by, just because.” She said then walked out the room.

 

“Can you invite Tiffany too?!!!!” I yelled to her hoping I can meet her again.

 

“I don’t think she heard you unnie. OMG Yuri’s coming!” Yoona hurriedly walked out of our room, probably to clean the house a bit.

 

“Hmmmm I wish I can talk to her soon…..”

 

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

“Grrrr that choding!! She thinks she’s some kind of a love guru?” I walked out of the gym and made my way to the cafeteria. The only way I can forget about it is to eat. I’m so focused on what to order that I didn’t notice a girl walking towards me.

 

“Sooyoung unnie! How have you been?” It was Seohyun. Hyoyeon’s Baby No. 2. Great!

 

“I’m fine. Just a bit pissed.” I said while piling my tray with a lot of food.

 

“Well you’re really pissed judging by your tray.” She looks at my tray amusingly. I looked at my tray and I began returning some of the food. I didn’t even notice that it is already overflowing.

 

“Ooops! I’m sorry Seohyun it’s just that Hyoyeon…she’s….” I don’t now what to say. Should I tell her about Hyoyeon when I’m not sure if they’re still together?

 

“Ahh..it’s okay unnie. Hyoyeon-ah can really be annoying. But sometimes she can speak the most truthful words and you’ll just find yourself saying ‘I hate to say this but I think she’s right’”

I do not know why Seohyun said it but it hit me. Maybe I’m just mad at her because I’m too proud to admit that she has a point.

 

“Yeah…thanks Seohyun-ah. Ahmmm, do you want to join me?”

 

“I would love to unnie but I have to go somewhere. Maybe next time unnie. Bye!” Seohyun waved goodbye and I was left alone.

 

“How can such a young person be so bright?” I find an empty table and eat my food. “I should apologize to her this afternoon and ask her help.” I sighed upon remembering what happened earlier.

 

“It’s all because of you Jessica Jung. What have you done to me?”

 

 

YURI’s POV

 

I missed our morning practice because of a very important meeting in the council which cannot be pushed back. Now I do not have anything to do but wait for the afternoon training which is two hours later.

 

“What am I supposed to do? Should I call Tiffany? But she’s probably with her family now.” I’m so bored and I know I can’t call anyone from the gang because they have different schedules.

 

“Should I drop by at Kahi’s apartment? But is it okay with them? Hahhhh… ottoekke?” I was practically out of any ideas when my phone beeped.

 

 

From: Kahi-unnie pabo

        I told Yoona and Jessica that you’re coming so don’t hesitate to drop by. :P

 

 

“Weird. How did she know I’m hesitating?” I walked towards the gym when I saw Kahi peeking from their faculty room.

 

‘Aish this unnie’*merong. I just gave her an ‘okay fine’ expression and head to their apartment which is only a block away from school. I'm almost at their doorstep when my phone beeped again

 

 

From: Yoona

     Hi! Sorry to bother you. Kahi-unnie said you’re coming. Also, Jessica unnie is bugging me for Tiffany’s number. Soooo is it okay if you come here now? Mianhe…..

 

 

‘Jessica? Ah right! Hehehe this will be fun.’

 

 

To: Yoona

     Sure! Please open the door now.

 

A scrambling sound can be heard from inside the apartment now, and then the door opened.

 

 

Yoona came out wearing her most comfortable dress and man, she’s just gorgeous. I know I’m staring at her and probably drooling, but I don’t care.

 

“Ahmm Yuri. I think you should come in now.” she said a bit amused at how long I’ve been staring at her.

 

“Ah yeah..”

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Yoona led Yuri to their room since the living room is not very cozy right now. Yoona failed in cleaning it. Jessica immediately got up upon seeing Yuri. She looks like she’s been on the bed for quiet some time now judging by her crumpled pajamas and messy hair. But she still looks alluring even with all that.

 

“Hey” Jessica greeted Yuri in her most polite way.

 

But Yuri is in her prankster mode right now. She knows Jessica is asking for Tiffany’s number probably to discuss about what happened yesterday.

 

“Hello Jessica! I heard you want Tiffany’s number?” Yuri said with a smirk on her face.

 

“Ahh..yes..that’s true.” Jessica said surprised at Yuri’s bluntness. She’s not used to others being blunt.

 

“Is it because of the kiss? Are you going to pursue her?” Immediately after Yuri said it, Jessica’s eyes grew wide and her face turned red.

 

“Oh my God! Unnie’s blushing!! This is the first time I saw you blushed.” Yoona exclaimed.

 

“Aish are you giving me her number or what?” Jessica cannot stand being teased so she used her death glare.

 

“Ooooh scary…Can I ask her first. Actually last night, we spent the night together and I forgot to ask if I can give her number to you.” Yuri is being very mean right now.

 

“You spent the night together?” Yoona and Jessica both asked. Yuri did not remember that Yoona is inside the room also.

 

“Ooooops…..Here is Tiffany’s number Jessica. Yoona lets go.” Yuri saved Tiffany’s number to Jessica’s phone then grab Yoona to the living room.

 

“Listen, I just want to tease Jessica. We didn’t actually spe….”

 

“You don’t have to explain Yuri.” Yoona said.

 

“But......oh well.” Yuri said then turned her gaze to avoid Yoona’s awkward stare. “You play the guitar? Is this yours?” Yuri walked to side of the living room and grabbed the guitar.

 

“A bit. It is Jessica unnie’s guitar. How about you?” Yoona walked beside Yuri who’s sitting on the couch now.

 

“Aside from the basics, I don’t really know how. Can you teach me?”

 

“Sure but unnie is the best in teaching so I think it is better if you ask her. let’s go back to our room, I’m not very comfortable here.”

 

“Okay, but I doubt if she’s very accommodating right now.”

 

Yoona and Yuri walked back to their room and sit on the bed. But Jessica is already sleeping. Yoona tried to wake her up but she wouldn’t budge.

 

“It’s okay Yoona. Let her sleep. Just teach me instead.” Yuri smiled to Yoona then lightly strums the guitar.

 

‘Kiss me, out of the bearded barley’

‘Nightly, beside the green green grass’

 

Yoona is feeling awkward with the song but Yuri’s relationship with Tiffany worries her. She watched Yuri play the guitar and unconsciously focused on her lips everytime she hears the word ‘kiss me’.

 

 

‘So kiss me’

‘So kiss me’

‘So kiss me’

 

With one swift move, she leans to Yuri to capture her lips. Yuri’s reflex is so fast that Yoona ends up chasing her lips but Yoona’s determination is so strong, she will not be denied. She’s able to put a peck on Yuri’s lips much to the surprise of the latter.

 

“Ahm…I…” Yoona is feeling very awkward and shy. She never thought she can initiate the first move. She looked into Yuri’s eyes worried and bit her own lips.

 

Yuri on the other hand is surprised as well. And she doesn’t want Yoona to feel embarrassed so she did what she’d wanted to do.

 

“Its fine.” she leans in and gave Yoona a peck on her lips. “See, its fine” She leans in for another one. “Don’t be too awkward, okay. It’s really fine” She leans in for the third one.

 

Yoona gets more embarrassed and flustered with Yuri’s every move.

 

“Good job Best! I never thought you can actually do it.” Jessica who they thought was sleeping all along, commented.

 

“Do what?” Yuri asked playing dumb.

 

“Yah. Do you want me to do it to you?” She told Yuri while imitating her playful smirk earlier.

 

 

 

 


I know it's long and it's lame. Anyway, hope you still enjoyed it.

So Sooyoung is the other girl who is captivated by Sica's charms.

I love Jeti but I also love SooSica....

Let's just see what will happen...

Thanks for the comments and welcome to new subscribers!!