Yuri

Game Players, Love Players

A few days earlier……..

 

YURI’s POV

 

“I love you Yuri.”

 

‘Omo did she really confessed?’

 

I’m so confused right now. I really like Yoona and I love our moments together but I know it is wrong to love the same gender. People will talk behind your back. They will discriminate you. They will misunderstand everything you do. Your family will be in shame and I do not want that to happen.

 

“Yoona, I…….” I don’t know how to respond. I don’t wanna break her heart.

 

“Yuri-unnie!!!! Kyaaaaaa!” Gosh thanks to Hara. She saved me from that awkward moment. But she’s getting so clingy.

 

“So unnie what are your plans today? Can I go with you?” she asked me

 

 

‘NOOOO!! But wait, what if it gets awkward again? Aissh might as well bring her.’

 

“We do not have plans yet. But, sure you can go.” I said.

 

‘WTH? This is supposed to be our moment. Why did I even allow that. Ahhh Kwon Yuri  pabo!!!’

 

“Umm in that case, I’ll be going home. Jessica unnie is probably waiting for me.” I heard Yoona said.

“Chincha? But Yoona….” I tried to stop her.

 

‘Look what have you done Kwon. You’re such an .’

 

“How unfortunate. Bye Yoona!!” I looked at Hara, surprised at her words.

 

‘Who gave her permission to say that to my Yoona.’

 

Before I knew it, Hara is dragging me to the other direction and all I can do is look at Yoona and tried to send a signal to wait for me.

 

“Hara wait.” I have to stop this once and for all.

 

“I’m sorry but I can’t just leave Yoona there. Go find your friends, I’ll be going back.” I turned to where we were before but I felt Hara’s hands on my wrist.

 

“Unnie, you like her that much?” Hara asked a bit hurt and envious.

 

“Hmmmmmmm….I don’t need to explain to you.” I patted her head knowing she’ll understand then I hurried to where Yoona was.

 

I looked for her everywhere but I can’t find her.

 

“She’s just here, she can’t be that fast.”

I looked inside the stores she could possibly stop by but she’s not there then I remembered she’s a shikshin. I started looking for her on nearby food stalls and there I found her eating ice cream happily with the last person I wanna see her with, Kim Taeyeon.

 

I’m jealous!!! And I can’t deny that. But it is my fault for leaving her. I’m so stupid. I decided not to join them. Taeyeon is my friend and I will just be an to her if I join them feeling this way. I don’t wanna give anymore reasons for Yoona to hate me.

 

“Relax Yuri….Go home for now and plan on how to please your angel later.” I told myself. I wish Tiffany is here but I know she’ll just scold me and lecture me about manners. I took one last look at Yoona and knew exactly what I have to do.

 

The next day……..(A/N after the banging of the doors incident in KahiYoonSic apartment)

 

After long hours of thinking last night, I decided to do something special for Yoona. So here I am at their front door early in the morning holding bags of ingredients I’ll be using to make her breakfast. I texted Kahi-unnie last night so she can place her key on her secret place.

 

“This is her secret place? How original.” I picked the key under the mat and quietly open the door. I head directly to their kitchen and prepare a sumptuous breakfast for them, especially Yoona. Bibimbbap, bulgogi, kimchi pancakes and kimbbap are on the menu. I just hope she’ll like it.

 

“Smells good. Do we also have some?” Kahi-unnie asks walking towards me.

 

“Yep! Only if you did everything I told you unnie.”

 

“Well Jessica is still sleeping like a princess in my room. And mind you, it’s very hard for me to force her to transfer.” She said grabbing a piece of kimbbap.

 

“Thanks unnie! Hmmm I hope she likes this. I’ve been a stup to her yesterday. I should make amends.”

 

“Yeah you were. I bet she’s upset last night. My front door gets all the beating.”

 

“Mian unnie. I’ll go wake her up. Wish me luck!”

 

“Nngot needed” she said while swallowing her kimbbap. Ehh this unnie.

 

I nervously make my way to her room. I quietly sit on the side of the bed and stares at her for a moment. She probably did not sleep well since traces of dried tears can be seen from her cheek and a slight frown written on her face. I touch her face gently and put the strands of her hair behind her ear. I can’t stop myself from caressing her face causing her to move.

 

‘OMG OMG don’t wake up yet.’

 

I get up from the bed, transfer to the other side and hug her from the back.

 

“Wake up Yoona.” I whispered to her ear. She stirred a little then shift positions. She’s now facing me, snuggling near the crook of my neck.

 

“5minutes unnie…..” she thought I was Jessica.

 

“It’s time to wake up babe. And it’s me Yuri.”  I told her then give her a kiss on her head.

 

“Don’t remind me…” Crap! I hurt her badly.

 

I hugged her tight and give her a long kiss on her cheeks. “I’m very sorry about yesterday.” I was about to pull out when she held on me tighter.

 

“Don’t.” she hugged me back without opening her eyes and she snuggles closer. We stayed there for some time just feeling each others heat. It’s probably the best morning for me.

 

“Yuri-pabo”

 

“Yoona….”

 

“Why are you here so early?” she finally opened her eyes and pulled away. She sat two pillows away from me and fixed herself.

 

“I made you breakfast. I’m sorry about yesterday.”

 

She just looked at me with sorrowful eyes and I can’t help but hold her again. I reached for her hands and put it on my cheeks.

 

“Just slap me for being a jerk to you yesterday.” I closed my eyes waiting for the impact but nothing came. I looked at her and she just sighed while looking at me.

 

Then she grabbed my cheeks and pinched me so hard.

 

“Ahhh ahhh ahhhhhhhh” I feel like my cheeks are tearing.

 

“This is for choosing Hara over me pabo.”

 

“Am I forgiven now?” I know my eyes are teary partly because of her pinching. I saw her pout and nod.

 

“Thanks!”

 

“Enough of this drama. Now let’s eat before they eat all my food” Yoona said holding my hands. I pulled her back and embraced her again. No words were spoken. This time I just wanna hold her.

 

“Let’s go…”

 

We ate our breakfast and Yoona appreciated it so much. Kahi and Jessica are being so nice that they left us with the dishes after eating. This two, really. We washed the dishes together and clean the table.

 

“I’m so full!” Yoona said while rubbing her tummy.

 

“I still have dessert, you know.” I get the ice cream from the fridge and give it to her.

 

“Wow ice cream.” She quickly opened it and ate a mouthful. She’s a shikshin just as I thought. “Heaven!!”

 

“Let me feed you.” I get the ice cream and spoon from her hands and started feeding her. While I’m doing so, she has this amused expression on her face.

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing. It’s just weird. You’re so sweet today.” She said.

 

“Ahmmm I just want you to remember me everytime you eat ice cream rather than someone else.” I said thinking about what I saw last night.

 

“Of course I’ll remem…oh my! You saw us yesterday?” she suddenly realized.

 

I just nodded. “I came back for you just five minutes after but you’re not there.”

 

“Why didn’t you approach us?”

 

“I tried to. But I figured it’s not proper. Besides, I was the one who left you behind.”

 

“Are you jealous?” now she has this mischievous smirk on her face.

 

“Aaniyo.” I was surprised by her question. Am I jealous? NO! I can’t accept I’m jealous. Not with Taeyeon.

 

She leaned closer then gave me a peck on my lips. Gosh it’s so sweet!

 

“I know you are. And I like it.”

 

 

 


There goes Yuri's side of the story. Crappy internet = late update..

credits to the owner of the picture....