CHAPTER 62

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She slowly opened her eyes as she felt the sun's light directly hit her face. Slowly, she sit up and winced in pain at her lower part. Slowly, she looked surround her. She was still in the Rogue Kingdom's Palace.

"Your Majesty," one of her servants greet her as she entered the room. She looked at the baby inside in her arms.

"Is that-"

"Yes, Your Majesty. Your Prince," said the servant and Lina smiled. For a moment, she forgot her pain and happily took her baby in her embrace.

 

"My baby," she said slowly and smiled as the little prince snuggle closer as he recognized his mother's warmth. Suddenly, the little prince cry.

"I bet the his highness is hungry," said the servants and Lina nod.

 

He entered the room and stopped as he saw the scene before him.

He smiled in relief.

There, he watched his wife feed their little prince and without her known, he slowly entered the room.

 

"You're awake," he said and casually sat next to her.

"Hum," she said and eyes still focus on their little prince.

"He just look like you," she whispered as she looked all over her little prince. He chuckled and kissed on top of her head.

"How are you?" asked Joshua and watched his wife fixed her clothes as their little prince finished drinking.

"Fine. Just sore," she said and lean on his shoulder as he pulled their little prince in his embrace.

She watched him as he was remained in silent.

 

"What's wrong?" she asked slowly and he just shook his head.

"Baby," she called him and he smiled while looking at her.

"Nothing, we will talk about it some other time, okay?" he said slowly and she nod, not wanting to ask him further.

"By the way, why are we still here? I thought-"

"And that, we will talk when you feel better and healthy," he said and she raised her eyebrows.

"Your Majesty, why I have a feeling, you're hiding something?"

 

"Baby, now all you need to focus on regaining your health. Those matters aren't important to you for now," he said slowly making sure she understand his worries.

"Fine," she said and shrugs.

"So, everyone is urging us to name our little prince," said Joshua and Lina smiled.

"Hum, well... what do you think?" asked Lina and looked at their sleeping little prince.

 

"We will name him, Hyunsuk," he said and Lina smiled.

"Our little Demon Prince, Hyunsuk," said Lina and nod.

 

 

Joshua looked at Yokohama Ryusei who was laying on his stomach on the bed. His back was covered with whip marks and bruises that slowl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter