CHAPTER 51

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few Thousand Years Ago,

She can feel her body heal after long rest at the High Academy.

Lina was calmly watching the scholars practice their magic at the field.

"Noona," Yohan called her name and she turned to look at him as he was running to approach her.

 

"You should have been stay inside," said Yohan worriedly.

"I'm fine already. I feel suffocated inside, so I came out. Don't worry, Jun is here somewhere," said Lina and Yohan just sigh.

"Oh yes! There is someone want to meet you," said Yohan and Lina tilt her head to aside. 

"Who? I thought, Grandpa Wu didn't let anyone know about me here," she said.

"Well, Grandpa Wu decided to make an excemption for this person," 

"And who could that be?"

"It's-"

"Lina," Lina looked at behind Yohan and saw Hoshi was standing not far from them.

 

Lina gain her posture and looked at him. Smiles long gone. Replaced with frown.

Lina decided to walk away but stopped as Hoshi able to pulled her arms and she winced. Yohan saw that then pushed Hoshi harshly.

"Slowly! You're hurting her!" mad Yohan making Hoshi and scholars nearby flustered with his outburst.

Lina shook her head but held her arms.

"I'm okay. Not his fault," said Lina and Yohan grunted.

"I think you don't have to meet her today or maybe never. You will just caused more pain to her, just like everyone did," said Yohan as Lina dismissed the scholars quietly.

 

"Yohan,"

"Noona, it took 10 months for you to heal! I can't let anyone to hurt you again," said Yohan and Lina shook her head.

"Go. I will be fine,"

"Noona,"

"Don't worry. Soon Young is my cousin, he would never hurt me," said Lina and Yohan left even though he was reluctantly.

 

Lina stood there while faching Hoshi who was worries written all over his face.

"Did he know you're here?" asked Lina slowly and Hoshi shook his head.

"Did he follow you?" again Hoshi shook his head.

"You see me already, now you can go," said Lina casually and Hoshi stopped her.

"How are you?" he asked and she froze.

"Lina, it had been alomost a year, we didn't see each other,"

"Lord Hoshi,"

"We are cousin. No need for formalities,"

"And are you going to forget what I have done to your late Emperor and Empress?"

"Maybe I can't, but I am here as your cousin brother," he said and Lina just remained silence after that.

 

"Now, tell me. I know something did happen before you came here. I know you hid something from me and everyone especially to him. What the hell is actually happening?" he cried and Lina looked away.

"Soon Young,"

"Tell me, Lina,"

"If I tell you, nothing will change back to normal," she said defeatedly and looked at Hoshi.

"Just go back, Soon Young,"

"Lina,"

 

"Don't worry, you will see me again. After all, I couldn't stay away from you," she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter