CHAPTER 43

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

She watched and studied the item in front of her.

"Stop staring as if you want to it," said I.M who was leaning against the wall. They were inside her studio as she decided to settle her works before she leave for a long rest.

"Hum, I was wondering why on earth people want this crown?" she asked and looked at him.

"You don't know how powerful your crown is?" asked Minhyuk feeling disbelief with their Empress. Lina grinned and shrugs.

"Well, maybe yes, maybe not," she answered then turned back to study her crown.

 

"The Emperor made this crown with different type of materials," said Shownu and tapping his chin while thinking it deeply.

"Different materials?"

"Yeah. Well, both Jeonghan and S.Coups did help him finding those materials," said Kihyun and that caught Lina's interest.

"Elaborate the materials, please," she said.

"From what I remembered, he used every Demon and Sky Kingdom Clan hidden materials treasure," said Hyungwon.

"I see," she said, but then sigh.

 

"What's wrong, Lina?" asked I.M worriedly and Lina just shook her head.

"Nothing, I was just thinking, why would they want to steal this crown just to rule the whole realms. It's just useless and too much burden to handle when you're being the ruler," she said.

 

Jooheon sigh but nod in agreement.

"But then again, it is impossible to stop everything," said Jooheon and Lina nod.

"Alright, let's get start!" said Lina while clapping her hands excitedly as the boys groaned in pain.

"You know, you could just bring them also!" said Jooheon and Lina stopped her tracks then turned to them.

"You think I was being unfair? Well, guess. What do you think I ask the rest to do?" she asked and grinned evilly.

"Oh, boy. I don't like that smile," whispered I.M to Shownu and they just gulped.

"Now, come on! I need to go home before dinner," said Lina and they all silently follow her from behind.

 

It was night as she was waiting for Joshua to come back home. 

While waiting for her husband to come back for the dinner, she opened her palm and a small white pearl appeared. The white pearl swirling on her palm while she watched it ligthen up. Silently, she study the small ball.

 

"You shouldn't play it casually," Yohan's voice making Lina turned to him. Her eyes widen and quickly run to him and gave him a tight hug.

"I thought I would never meet you again!" she said happily while he chuckled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter