CHAPTER 40

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few Thousand of years ago, -The First Meeting

Beautiful laughters can be heard inside the thick magical forest in the Demon Kingdom. The teenage Lina who was just reached her age, 500 thousand years old, happily running away from her maids and her half blood brothers.

She giggled as she heard they were screaming angrily her name and she bet the whole Demon Kingdom could heard their voice. Why she did run away?

Oh, simple.

She accidentally put fire on Prince Ko Hojung's favourite clothes, well to be specifically, she accidentally burnt his closet and he is the first prince of the Ghost Whisperer Clan. No one dares to come across him except her.

 

She yelped as she almost tripped over the tree's root. 

"LINA! YOU BETTER STOP RIGHT THERE!" Hojung's voice can be heard from behind. Her eyes widen and then continued to run.

 

Suddenly, she bumped into a hard chest making her almost fell on the ground but the person able to save her.

Their eyes met and suddenly their world stop for a moment.

"Lina?" a familiar voice called her.

"Soon Young?" quickly she stand and walked away from the man then approached to him.

"What the hell are you doing here?" he asked but then before Lina could reply, her eyes widen when she heard those people about to approach them.

"Hide me," she said with pleading look and Hoshi raised his eyebrows.

 

"Then, what do I get?"

"Anything you want, but please, help me first," she said and Hoshi sigh then quickly made her turned into invisible.

Hojung along with his second brother, Yoonsan and their maids stopped on their tracks then quickly bowed down as they saw familiar faces.

"Your Highness, Crown Prince Joshua," said Hojung and Joshua just nod.

"So, what bring you here to the Magical Forest? I thought it was forbidden for everyone entering freely," said S.Coups who was leaning against the tree trunk.

Hojung and Yoonsan exchange look and their maids already trembling in frigthen.

 

"Umm.. we were looking for our sister who was running away," said Yoonsan.

Hoshi raised his eyebrows. 

"Interesting, why would she ran away?" asked Jeonghan, casually stand next to Mingyu.

"She accidentally burnt First Prince's clothings," said one of the maid and that making Joshua laughed.

"Hold on, how come she can do that? Did you guys irritate her or what?" asked Hoshi and both Hojung and Yoonsan gulped. Even though, they are a little bit older than Hoshi, Hoshi has the higher position in the kingdom and has a powerful abilities than them.

"Tell me. Lina wouldn't do such a thing if you guys

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter