CHAPTER 26

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

Inside the dream...

She looked at him and then the Demon Lords.

"Lina," called Joshua and looked at her worriedly as they all stood in the middle of stranded land.

"Hum, there is something I need to tell you guys since as I promised to not hide anything, especially to you, Joshua," said Lina and gulped.

"Okay, you're scaring us, Lina," said Hoshi and eyes on her.

 

"As you know the Rogue King want me because of his obsession towards me and also..."

"Also?" asked Jeonghan.

"Let me just show you," she said and slowly took off her necklace around her neck.

Their eyes widen.

She closed her eyes as she let the energy flowed through her body. She can hear how her heart beating fast and letting the demon inside her excitedly arise to show up. She can feel her wings out as she felt her back ached. Her features changed as her hair getting longer than before and her white skin getting whiter than before. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at them.

Her brown eyes no longer brown. Instead, a pair sparkling and dazzling red eyes were looking straight at them. She took a deep breath as she could feel her tribal marks covered most of her collarbone but not covering his mark.

There, they could see, different type of tribal marks represent of each clans from both kingdom clearly shown on her milky bare collarbone. Oh, don't worry, she's still wearing clothes but without covering the shoulder.

"Woah," said J-Hope and they clearly surprised while Lina just stood there.

"I know! This is surprising you guys! But, I swear! I didn't mean to hide from you guys. I know, we all are close since we were young. And I just knew when Sungjoo oppa realized I was special back then and I have been sent to the High Academy," she blurt making Joshua stopped him with a hug.

He broke their hug.

"Lina, you're beautiful. We were just amazed with this," he said slowly and she smiled shyly.

"So, this is another reason why?" asked Woozi. Way to kill their romantic mood.

 

Lina nod.

"You got a power to rule both kingdoms," said Kihyun as realization hit them hard.

"But since I'm not greedy and all I want is to settle down with someone, I refused his offer. Well, to be exact, I rejected his confession since I was already fell in love with Joshua," she said.

"But it's just your fate and destiny to marry Joshua," said s.Coups and Lina nod.

"Don't worry, Lina. We won't let him lay his hand on you. Not a chance," said Jeonghan and Lina nod.

"Oh before that, can you fly?" aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter