CHAPTER 20

THE LEGEND OF DEMON EMPRESS (BOOK 1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Present,

He sat behind his desk while waiting for S.Coups to finish checking the document. 13 of them were gathering inside his office. Luckily his office was big enough to fit more than 30 people.

"So, what do you want to tell us, hyung?" Seungkwan while sipping his americano and lean back to the leather couch. Joshua looked at S.Coups.

"Wang Yibo and his brothers attended the shareholder meeting," said S.Coups as he closed the folder and put the document on Joshua's desk.

"Woah, second time meeting, I see," said Hoshi and Joshua remained silent.

 

"I have a feeling that they might do something, especially that Wang Yibo," said Woonwo and looking at Joshua.

"Remember thousand years ago, they ruin everything," said Woozi while his hands until it turned to white.

"And we have to make sure they didn't ruin for this time," said Joshua while holding his anger bubbling inside him as he reminiscing the past.

Night came by and Lina surprised to see her favourite people gathering in front of her door.

"This is weird," she said and let them to enter the house.

"Weird? No, it isn't," said Hoshi and sat on her couch while ignoring Lina's stare.

Joshua entered the house last while wrapping his arm around her waist then kissed her cheek softly.

 

"What's the ocassion?" she asked and looked at him.

Joshua shrugs then said,"I told them that I'm going to your place then they decided to join."

"Okay..." she said lastly while walking to her kitchen preparing some drinks for them.

Joshua followed her from behind leaving the others in the living room.

 

"Are you mad?" he asked and watched her arranging the cups.

"Nope, why?" she asked him weirdly.

"Well, I thought you are mad about them coming over," he said while back-hugging her. She chuckled.

"Why would I? They're coming over is a good thing you know,"

"Why is that?"

"Because whenever all of us being together, I feel more safer," she confessed and he hummed while kissing on top of her head.

"Then I'm more than happy to hear that," he whispered.

 

"Your grandfather's birthday celebration is tomorrow night, any plans to give him?" asked Hoshi as he saw both Lina and Joshua walked out of the kitchen.

"About that, probably I will just give him one of the painting," she said and passed the tray to Dino.

"Can I see it?" asked Hoshi and Lina shook her head.

"Meanie," he sulk down and she rolled her eyes.

"Anyhow, there is something I need to tell you guys," said Lina suddenly and all eyes to her. "Hold on for a sec," she said and hurriedly to her room and then exited it with a folder in her hand.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter