relatives

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

MR. KWON BIRTHDAY PARTY

 

Taeyeon is helping Mrs. Kwon preparing the buffet table at the backyard. Meanwhile, Dami and her husband are setting the decoration.

“Taeyeon, what time Jiyong flight?” Dami asked while arranging the balloons.

“He said around 4 o’clock” Taeyeon replied.

“So he'll be arrived this evening,” Dami said while looking at her watch.

“Why you look more uneasy than his wife?” her husband asked teasingly.

Taeyeon chuckles after she hears that.

“Of course…! We’re here preparing for the party and his not here… I won’t let him when he’s arriving” Dami replied jokingly.

Mrs. Kwon shakes her head and then say

“Let him be… we can let him wash the dish”

Taeyeon continue laughing after Mrs. Kwon said that.

“…and you… do not help him” Dami said to warn Taeyeon.

Taeyeon just nodded with smiles.

“Okay… everything is under control here. So, I have to go to the kitchen to take care the foods,” Mrs. Kwon said.

“Let me help you” Taeyeon said to help her.

“Let’s go” Mrs. Kwon replied while holding Taeyeon hand.

“Aigoo… look at that face… someone is happy to have assistant,” Dami said teasingly after she saw her mother face.

“Shut up! Make sure settle these things soon,” Mrs. Kwon said before she leaves the backyard with Taeyeon.

“Eomeoni looks so happy to have Taeyeon in the family, right?” Dami husband suddenly asked.

“Yeah… because she knew Taeyeon is worth for Jiyong” Dami replied with smiles.

 

 

 

“Taeyeon-na, why your omma is not coming?” Mrs. Kwon asked while placing the muffin on the plate.

“Sorry, eomeoni. She has a things to do besides, Jiwoong oppa going outstation.” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm… I miss my chingu” Mrs. Kwon said with sad face.

Taeyeon is smiling before she says

“Then, I’ll ask her to visit you when she’s free”

“Oh…no…no… don’t bother” Mrs. Kwon replied.

“Omma also miss her chingu” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Mrs. Kwon smiles after Taeyeon mention that.

“Then, I should visit her there” Mrs. Kwon said happily.

“Yeah you should” Taeyeon replied whiles chuckles.

Suddenly, both of them hear a noise from the living room. Mr. Kwon siblings are already there with their families.

“Oh, they already arrive. Taeyeon, can you help me with the dessert? I vahe to greet them” Mrs. Kwon said.

“No problem…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

After that, Mrs. Kwon leaves the kitchen to meet the families. Taeyeon continue icing the cupcake alone in the kitchen.

 

 

 

“Hi there” one man is greeting Taeyeon in the kitchen.

Taeyeon look at him and as she’s remembering he is one of Jiyong cousins.

“Hi…” Taeyeon replied before she continues with her works.

“What are you doing?” he asked while looking at Taeyeon.

“This?” Taeyeon asked while looking at the icing.

That man nodded.

“Icing the cupcake” Taeyeon replied without looking at him.

“Oppa! What are you doing here?” suddenly a voice of woman comes to approach them.

“Oh… a famous wife is here,” the woman said teasingly.

“Yah! Stop it” the man said after she said that.

“What? It’s true…” the woman said to defend herself.

Taeyeon just grin at her before continue her works.

“Where is Jiyong oppa?” the woman asked.

“He will be here soon” Taeyeon replied without looking at her.

“Hurm…so… how’s your life with him?” the woman asked.

“Amazing” Taeyeon replied shortly.

However, at the same time Taeyeon just feel uneasy with her questions.

“For sure… you’re lucky to get Jiyong oppa” the woman said with smirks.

Taeyeon just nodded and force to smiles at them.

“Taeyeon!” suddenly Dami shout from the kitchen door.

“Nae?” Taeyeon replied while looking at her.

“Could you help me at the backyard?” Dami asked.

“…but…” Taeyeon said but Dami interrupt her and say

“Just a second…”

Taeyeon nodded before she went to the backyard with Dami.

“Don’t bother what she’s said…” Dami suddenly said after both of them at the backyard.

Taeyeon is frowning after Dami said that.

“Our cousins are always jealous at both of us. So, whatever they said is just to make us hurt. That's why we are not that close.” Dami said to explain the current situation.

“Oh…thanks for drag me out from there,” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“Pleasure…” Dami replied while chuckles.

 

 

 

Taeyeon is coming back to the kitchen after helping Dami at the backyard. When she there, Mrs. Kwon is already in there continue preparing the foods for the guests.

“Eomeoni, sorry… let me help you” Taeyeon said before she rashly wash her hands.

“Oh it’s okay… I just want to get some tea for them,” Mrs. Kwon replied.

“You want to bring this muffin too?” Taeyeon asked.

Mrs. Kwon nodded. Then, Taeyeon help her by placing the muffin on the plate on the tray.

“Thank you…” Mrs. Kwon said with smiles.

After that, Mrs. Kwon brings the tray to the living room to entertain the guests. Meanwhile, Taeyeon in the kitchen continue preparing the foods for the party at night.

 

 

 

 

A Few hours later, Jiyong is already arrived at the bungalow. He enters the bungalow, and he can hear peoples chattering in the living room. Jiyong is smiling when he saw all of his families are already there.

“I’m home,” Jiyong said.

Mrs. Kwon is smiling after she saw Jiyong. Jiyong went to the living room to greet his families.

“Everyone is here?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“Your aunt is on the way” Mrs. Kwon replied.

“Oh… great” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Finally, you’re here!” suddenly Dami said from behind.

“Noona!” Jiyong greet with smiles.

“Jiyong!” his brother in law greet him.

Jiyong continue smiling, but his eyes are looking for someone that he misses more. Dami noticed it and then she says

“Taeyeon in the kitchen”

Jiyong startled when Dami said that.

“Thank you” Jiyong said before he went to the kitchen to meet his wife.

Jiyong stops his steps at the kitchen door, and he saw Taeyeon is focusing on melting the chocolate on the stove. He's slowly approaching her without she's noticed.

Taeyeon keep stirring the chocolate to make sure it's to melt properly. Suddenly, she feels someone is hugging her from behind.

“Jiyong!” Taeyeon shouts excitedly afterward.

“How you know it’s me?” Jiyong asked surprised.

“I can smell you” Taeyeon replied teasingly.

Jiyong is smiling after Taeyeon said that. He then kisses her cheek softly.

“What are you doing?” Jiyong asked while he places his head on her shoulder.

“Preparing the chocolate for desserts” Taeyeon replied.

“I miss you” Jiyong said whisper to her ear.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter