suffer

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

That night, Taeyeon get insomnia after what just happened to her at the airport. Her eyes are tired, but she can't go to sleep. She looks around the room, and then she stops at Jiyong picture on the right wall. For a moment, her eyes are glued at the picture while her mind thinking of Jiyong.

“Jiyong… what should I do…?” Taeyeon mutter while staring at the picture.

Suddenly, her phone is ringing and she saw its Hayeon the one that call her.

“Hello…” Taeyeon greet after pickup the call.

“Unnie…! Are you okay?” Hayeon asked worried.

“Huh? Why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“We saw the news… about you at airport…” Hayeon replied to answer her.

“Ah…I’m fine…” Taeyeon said slowly.

“Omma, she’s said she fine” suddenly Hayeon said on the phone.

“Yah! Omma is there?” Taeyeon asked after she hears Hayeon talking.

“Yeah… she’s the one asking me to call you…” Hayeon replied to tell the truth her calling.

“Aigoo…” suddenly Taeyeon hears her mother voice.

“Argh…omma, it’s hurt…” Hayeon said afterward.

Taeyeon chuckles after she hears them through the phone.

“Taeyeon-na, omma here…” Mrs. Kim said afterward.

“Nae, omma…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Are you okay?” Mrs. Kim asked worried.

“Yeah… I’m fine” Taeyeon replied try not to show her current situation.

“Are you sure? I did saw the news… it’s so wild there…” Mrs. Kim said worried.

“Don’t worry. The guards are there to help me…” Taeyeon replied try to comfort her mother.

“Aigoo… you make me worry... why you back alone? Where is Jiyong?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Jiyong still have to stay there… the event have two more days… besides, I have a works to do tomorrow, that’s why I’m back…” Taeyeon replied to explain.

“Hurm… He shouldn't let you go back alone if he knew this will happen... and you... can't you hold your works for a while?” Mrs. Kim asked firmly.

“Omma… don’t say that… it’s not Jiyong fault… besides, I’m the one that insist to come back alone…” Taeyeon replied try to comfort her mother.

“Hurm… after what happened to you at the airport... you think I can sit silently? What will happen if no guards at there?” Mrs. Kim asked firmly.

“Omma, I’m fine… don’t worry too much…” Taeyeon replied softly.

“Of course I have to worry… hmm…” Mrs. Kim said with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon didn’t respond her mother afterwards.

“So… what are going to do after this? Now, everyone is crazing about your presence... how you will handle this matter?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

Taeyeon didn’t answer her for a while. She just sighs deeply while looking at Jiyong picture on the wall while her mind is thinking how to answer her mother.

“Hello? Tae?” Mrs. Kim asked when Taeyeon didn’t respond her.

“I’m still here…” Taeyeon replied.

“So… what will you do?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Omma… honestly, I don’t know… I know some day this could happen to me… but I didn’t expect to get this impact… I just hope this is not real” Taeyeon replied her thought about the current situation.

“Taeyeon-na… it's already happen... you have to face it no matter what... besides, you know who's your husband before married, right?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I know omma… I know Jiyong fame life and I already try to adapt it but…now… when it’s happen to me… I don’t know…” Taeyeon replied while try to hold her emotion.

Mrs. Kim didn’t say anything afterward. Meanwhile, Taeyeon keep herself silent while her minds already miserable.

“Are you regretting this marriage?” suddenly Mrs. Kim asked out of nowhere.

Taeyeon stunned after she hear the sudden question.

“Are you blaming me for make you agree with this marriage?” Mrs. Kim continues asked her thought to Taeyeon.

“Omma… what are you saying? I’m not regretting this marriage… I’m not blaming on you… please, omma…” Taeyeon replied to make her mother ease.

Mrs. Kim sighs after she hears that from Taeyeon.

“...and truly, I do love, Jiyong...” Taeyeon continue slowly.

“What? It’s real?” Mrs. Kim asked surprised when Taeyeon mention that.

“Yup… I love Jiyong, my husband…” Taeyeon replied shyly.

“Oh God… this is so bless to hear from you…” Mrs. Kim said happily.

“So please omma… don’t feel guilty for make me marrying Jiyong…” Taeyeon replied softly.

“No… I won’t… argh… I just so happy to know this…” Mrs. Kim said with side smiles.

Taeyeon smiles after her mother said that.

“Please take care of yourself… I don’t want the same situation happen again to you…” Mrs. Kim said with mixed feelings.

“Omma… I’ll trust Jiyong… and his love… he wouldn't hurt me” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“I hope so… I know Jiyong is a nice man for you…” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“He is… besides, he already arranged a worker for me just to make me safe...” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Glad to hear that… now I can feel ease when I know my son in law take a good care of you...” Mrs. Kim said with smiles.

“Nae…omma, it’s already late…” Taeyeon replied when she saw the time it’s already midnight.

“Arasso… you… take care… call me if anything happen…” Mrs. Kim said.

“Nae…love you, omma…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Me too… night…” Mrs. Kim said before ended the call.

Taeyeon sigh deeply after the call ended. She looks at Jiyong picture on the wall again before she slowly mutters

“...because of you... no matter happens... I'll face it for you...”

Afterward, Taeyeon get back into the bed and try to get some sleep.

 

 

NEXT DAY

 

That morning Taeyeon help Mrs. Kwon preparing their breakfast at the kitchen. Mrs. Kwon saw Taeyeon and she’s smiles widely to her daughter in law.

“Morning, dear” Mrs. Kwon greet happily.

“Morning, eomeoni” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“How are you today? Much better?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

“Never than better” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Thank god. I’m so worried to see your pale face last night. Sorry, I just saw the news…The airport incidents really not a joke…” Mrs. Kwon said worried.

Taeyeon didn’t replied her after she said that.

“You’re sure you okay?” Mrs. Kwon asked again.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

Mrs. Kwon looks at her for a while before she says

“I never thought Jiyong will introduce you like that... and I was surprised with the reporter's reaction about this...”

“Same as me and Jiyong… I didn’t expect this turn out like this… Jiyong is…” Taeyeon pause her words for a while before she continue say

“…His fame…remarkable…”

Mrs. Kwon stares at Taeyeon when she said that.

“Are you fine with his life like this? Are you regretting for married him?” Mrs. Kwon suddenly asked.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when Mrs. Kwon asked her like that.

“Eomeoni, what are you saying?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles awkwardly.

“I’m sorry… to let you face this kind of life…” Mrs. Kwon said with mixed feelings.

“No…no… eomeoni… it’s not your fault. I’m telling you… I’m more than happy to have Jiyong as my husband… never regret” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Mrs. Kwon smiles after Taeyeon said that.

“I’m happy to hear that from you…” Mrs. Kwon said with smiles.

“Okay, eomeoni… stop thinking about this matter… let’s prepare the breakfast…” Taeyeon said while she takes out some eggs from the fridge.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong will be back tomorrow, right?” Mrs. Kwon asked.

Taeyeon nodded while munches her foods.

“Good, so we can continue with the plan…” Mrs. Kwon said happily.

Taeyeon is frowning when Mrs. Kown said that.

“What plan?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“It’s abeoji birthday party…” Mrs. Kwon replied excitedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter