awkwardness

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Tiffany hesitates for a while when she saw the incident. Meanwhile, Taeyeon and Jiyong are stunned when they can feel each other lips. In rush, Taeyeon is getting up from him and walk without turning back to him. Tiffany looks at Jiyong for a while before she's following Taeyeon. Jiyong that still surprised with the incident still lay there while his hand touches his lip.

Taeyeon grab a bottle of water before she’s drink it greedily. Tiffany look at her with mixed feelings before she’s call her name.

“Er…Tae…” Tiffany said stuttered.

Taeyeon give her signal not to talk with her. Tiffany nodded before she’s sitting near Sooyoung but her eyes still on Taeyeon.

On other hand, Taeyeon wash her face with the water try to let go the scene from her minds. However, she's know that just waste her time. Moment later, Daesung and the rest are coming back from their diving activity. The girls are chatting happily while their ride the boat one by one.

“Hey, you two already here?” Sunny asked when she saw them.

“Yeah…” Tiffany replied while smiling awkwardly.

“How’s the snorkeling?” Yuri asked excitedly.

“Great…” Tiffany replied.

However, their friends can feel something strange when they saw Taeyeon and Tiffany behavior.

“Hey, you two okay?” Hyoyeon asked curiously.

“Yeah…” Tiffany replied while looking at Taeyeon.

Meanwhile, Taeyeon take a towel before she’s sitting there silently. Yoona look at Taeyeon and then she’s signal to Tiffany to ask her.

“Later…” Tiffany is mouthing slowly to answer Yoona.

Yoona nodded before she get her towel and wipe her face and hair.

“Jiyong hyung! How’s the snorkeling?” suddenly Daesung asked when he saw Jiyong is approaching them.

“Fine…” Jiyong replied shortly while he gets a water to drink.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when she hears that while Tiffany keeps looking at both of them with mixed feelings.

 

 

 

The situation becomes awkward when the boat start to leave the sea. All of them aware the situation but no one are trying to ask about it. Tiffany the one that know the truth just keep herself silent while stares at the sea blankly. Youngbae poke Jiyong to ask him what just happen but Jiyong didn't respond him. Moment later, Sooyoung just awake from her sleep when she's feel the boat moving.

“Are we already going back?” Sooyoung asked while yawn.

“Yah…are you okay?” Yuri asked worried.

“Yup…” Sooyoung replied while nodded.

“Aigoo this girl….you make us worried,” Hyoyeon said while shakes her head.

“Sorry…” Sooyoung said to apologies.

After that, Sooyoung noticed something strange with the atmosphere in the boat. She’s looking each one of her friends, and she's noticed their face expressions.

“What is going on here?” Sooyoung asked curiously.

However, no one is reply to her question.

“Taeyeon, are you okay?” Sooyoung asked when she saw Taeyeon tense face.

Taeyeon startled before she’s nodded slowly and then continue turn her face toward the sea. Sooyoung look at Tiffany and then she’s ask

“Fany, what’s wrong?”

Tiffany just give her awkward smiles before continue staring at the sea. She then looks at the others and they just lift their shoulder signifies they also do not know what just happened to them.

 

 

NIGHT AT HOTEL BAR

 

That night, all the girls decided to going the bar. However, when they're entering the bar, they saw Jiyong, Youngbae and Daesung also in there. Taeyeon start to feel uneasy when she saw Jiyong and want to leave the place but Tiffany stops her and then says

“Please, just ignore his presence…”

Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she’s and her friends going inside the bar.

 

 

 

“Hey…! It’s the girls…! Hi…” Daesung shouts happily while waving his hand to them.

“Yah…! What are you doing?” Jiyong asked furiously.

“What? I’m just greeting them…” Daesung replied.

“Stop it…” Jiyong said.

After that, Daesung saw the girls are leaving them before they go get privacy place for them.

“Hey, what is going on here?” Daesung asked curiously.

However, Jiyong didn’t replied him when he just sips his drink.

 

 

 

After they order, Hyoyeon is the one bravely ask about the things that happen on the boat. Tiffany looks at Taeyeon with mixed feelings.

“Come on…tell us. What happen? Remember no secret between us…” Yoona said begging to them tell the truth.

Taeyeon sigh deeply before she’s say

“Please, I will tell but…promise me that all of you will never bring this topic again!”

“We’re promise!” Yuri and Sooyoung replied earnestly.

“Just listen and don’t judge…” Tiffany said.

“Yeah…come on…what happen?” Sunny asked curiously.

After that, Taeyeon just tell her friends what actually happen between her and Jiyong.

“Oh…God…! It’s true?” Seohyun asked surprised.

“Yeah…and I’m the one is the witness of the incident” Tiffany said while she’s rise her hand.

 

 

 

“What? Kiss? How those happen?” Youngbae asked surprised after Jiyong tell them the truth.

“Accidentally” Jiyong replied shortly before he sips his drink again.

“Wow…Daebak…you luck, hyung” Daesung said surprised.

However, Jiyong feel conversely. Instead of lucky, Jiyong feel something strange inside him that he don't know what is it.

“So…did you apologies?” suddenly Youngbae asked.

Daesung and Jiyong turn to look at Youngbae confusedly.

“Why he have to apologies?” Daeusng asked confused.

“Yah...she's the girl. As her, the kiss is something pure for them even though it was accidentally.” Youngbae replied.

“I don't think that would make relief to her and him...” Daesung said to refused Youngbae words.

“You don’t know women, aren’t you?” Youngbae asked while shakes his head.

Jiyong just keep silent when his friends argue about his situation.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon sips her drink silently while her friends are still talking about the incident.

“He shouldn't ignore her feelings afterwards.” Yuri said try to protect Taeyeon.

“Yeah…but still…it’s unintentionally…what can you expect from him?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Hey, it’s no one false here…it’s already happen…so just let this past, please…” Tiffany said to calm down her friends.

“Thank you…Please…I just want to forget about that…” Taeyeon said to make her friends stops talking about the incident.

“Sorry, Taeyeon…we just…” Sooyoung said with guilty.

“It’s okay…come on…we’re here to have fun…!” Taeyeon replied.

“Yeah…come on...let’s have a drink…!” Sunny said happily.

After that, all of them just continue enjoying the night by chatting and planning for tomorrow activity.

 

 

 

Jiyong walk toward the washroom, but he's stop his steps when he saw Taeyeon is standing in front of women washroom alone. Taeyeon froze herself when she noticed Jiyong presence. She's then turn her body to face the wall try to avoid Jiyong but her action make Jiyong chuckles slowly.

“Please Yuri…come out…” Taeyeon mutter while facing the wall.

“Ehem…” Jiyong make a sound to gain Taeyeon attention.

But, Taeyeon just ignore him.

Jiyong feel shame when Taeyeon just ignoring him. He then just went into the washroom without saying anything. After that, Taeyeon turn her body slowly to make sure Jiyong already leave her. When she's saw he's not there, Taeyeon feel relieve while touch her chest. However, suddenly Jiyong appear back from the washroom, and he saw Taeyeon is already stunned with his presence.

“Actually, I just want to say sorry” Jiyong said while looking at Taeyeon face.

Once again, Taeyeon startled when he’s suddenly apologies to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter