introduction

THE BEST PART OF MY LIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

SEOUL AIRPORT

 

Taeyeon is sitting alone while looking at her phone. Suddenly, someone pat her shoulder to surprise her.

“Yah…! You startled me!” Taeyeon said firmly.

Tiffany, her best friend is laughing when she saw her surprised expressions.

“I’m sorry…you’re alone? Where is everybody?” Tiffany asked while looks around.

“Yoona and Yuri went to the bakery…Seohyun and Hyoyeon go to washroom…and others still not arrive” Taeyeon replied.

After that, Sooyoung come with her luggage while Sunny is walking beside her.

“Hi there…!” Sooyoung greet happily when she saw Tiffany and Taeyeon.

“Where’re the others?” Sunny asked.

“We’re here…” Yuri said while she’s munch her bread.

“Here…breads for all…” Yoona said while she gives the plastic bag to Sunny.

But, Sooyoung immediately grab from her hand.

“I want it…” Sooyoung said while she looks inside the plastic bag.

“Wah…is everyone is here?” Hyoyeon asked when she saw her friends there.

“Yeah…so who hold the tickets?” Taeyeon asked.

“I am…” Tiffany replied while she opens her bag to bring out the tickets.

After that, she’s hand out the ticket to each one of them.

“Make sure you guys check the seat number…” Tiffany said to make her friends alert with their seats.

“Arasso, Miss Hwang…” Yuri replied jokingly.

While they’re chatting, suddenly the announcement of flights to Jeju island was heard. They rushed to grab their luggage before walking to the departure door.

“Let’s go…!” Seohyun said excitedly.

 

 

 

In the flight, all of them start to search for their seats. Suddenly, Taeyeon noticed her seat is far from her friends. She just continues walks until she found her seat numbers. When she's arrival, she saw someone is already sitting on the other seat. She's hesitate for a while when she saw a man that will be sitting beside her along the journey. However, the man just ignores her presence and that make her feel more uncomfortable to seat beside him. Taeyeon looks at her friends try to change the seat, but she's canceling her intentions upon seeing the joy of them sitting together. In the end, she just seats beside the man in compulsion.

 

Before the flight start to move, Taeyeon take her ipod and wear on it. She's try to make her self-comfortable sitting there. Suddenly, she feels the movement the man next to her. She's taken a glance at him and saw his wipe his tears. Taeyeon stunned when she saw the scene. In her life, that's her first time to see a man crying.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What happen to him? He looks so sad…but…he’s look so familiar…where did I see him…hurm…”

 

When she was watching him, the man suddenly turned towards her. Unknowingly, the situation became awkward between the two of them. In the end, the man takes his sunglasses and then wore it to cover his eyes. Afterwards, both of them just continue ignoring each other presence but in reality, they can't do that.

 

 

JEJU ISLAND AIRPORT

 

Jiyong is walked out of the departure door as his eyes looked around. Then, he saw familiar figure is standing nearby area waving at him happily. Jiyong is smiling before his approach that man.

“Hyung…!” Jiyong greet happily his old friend, Seunghyun.

“Yah…! What make you came here suddenly?” Seunghyun asked curiously.

“Just…I need some fresh air…” Jiyong replied.

“Aigoo…come…let’s visit the café…” Seunghyun said with smiles.

“Nae…how’s the café?” Jiyong asked while waling beside Seunghyun.

“Fine…but you’re here now. So…should we discuss about new menu?” Seunghyun asked.

“Sure…” Jiyong replied.

While Jiyong was talking to Seunghyun, a trolley suddenly hit into his back. Jiyong turn his body and saw a group of girl is standing there looking at him with guilty.

“We’re sorry…,” one of them said to apologies.

However, Jiyong eyes are stuck at one of the girl between them. He noticed that girl is the one that seats beside him before.

“Are you hurt? We’re really sorry…” Yoona said when Jiyong didn’t respond their apologies.

“You…” suddenly Jiyong said while his finger pointing toward Taeyeon.

Then, all of them turn to look at Taeyeon with weirdly.

Taeyeon stunned while she’s statue herself when Jiyong point toward her.

“You know her?” Seunghyun asked curiously.

“You know him?” Tiffany asked Taeyeon curiously.

However, both of them didn’t respond to their friends questions. Both of them just staring at each other for a while until Jiyong turn his body and walk away from there. Meanwhile, Taeyeon friends start to ask her many questions about what just happen before.

 

 

NIGHT AT HOTEL

 

As an editor of the magazine, Taeyeon is the one that will develop story ideas, manage writers, edit content and manage the production process by the effective. Even though, her family wants her to help with their family business, Taeyeon decided to be independent. And the results, she's success to publish some of the most popular magazine at Korea.

Taeyeon open her laptop while sitting near the pool. While the laptop loading, Taeyeon looks around the pool area randomly. Afterwards, she’s wear her ipod before starting focus on her works.

 

Out of nowhere, coincidentally Jiyong also is staying at the same hotel as her. Jiyong is sitting at the hotel café alone while staring at his phone sadly. Suddenly, Jiyong saw a group of girls is entering the café. Jiyong stunned when he saw the same girl group from the airport is there. He keeps stares at the girls while his eyes are looking for someone. However, the person that he's looking for is not there. He just keeps staring at them silently until one of the girls saw him. She’s waving her hand to greet him. After that, all of her friends turn to look at him. Jiyong start to feel uncomfortable when they’re staring at him weirdly. In the end, Jiyong finish his drink before he leaves the café.

 

 

 

“Something wrong with that guy…” Yuri said while frowning.

“Yeah…but he’s also stay here? What a coincident” Yoona said while she saw Jiyong is leaving the café.

“Just let him be …perhaps he have something to do here…” Tiffany replied.

“Yeah…remember that Taeyeon told us about him?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yeah, beside his face look so familiar, right?” Hyoyeon asked with suspicious eyes.

“Yeah…I think I see that face before…but where…” Sunny replied while thinking.

“But still…look at his face…” Tiffany said.

“I think he just break up with his girl…” Seohyun suddenly said.

“Perhaps…” Sunny replied.

“Hey, where is Taeyeon? Did anyone call her to come here?” Yuri asked.

“I already call her…but she’s refused to join us. She have to chase due date” Tiffany replied.

“Aigoo…that girl…too hardworking. We’re here because we want spend time together and rest…” Yuri said.

“Hey, you know her job well…” Yoona replied to defend Taeyeon.

“Okay…okay…I’m hungry. Can we go to eat now?” Sooyoung asked.

“Nae…” all of them replied her at the same time.

After that, they burst out laugh after said that.

 

 

 

“Why I keep seeing them? Argh…so annoying” Jiyong mutter firmly.

Jiyong walks toward the elevator while his mouth keep mutter a words that no one can understand it. Suddenly, he stops his steps when he saw the hotel pool at the end of the corridor. After that, he changes his plan when he decides to hanging out by the pool. Jiyong looks at the pool while sigh deeply. He then takes a seat nearby the kid’s pool. He's resting his body on the seat while close his eyes.

For a moment there, Jiyong feel so comfortable and relax until he hears someone voice singing nearby the area. Jiyong look around the area, and then he saw someone is sitting near him is singing. When he looks at the person, he noticed it's the girl that he meets before. He saw her singing while her ears wear ipod. For a while, Jiyong stunned with her beautiful voice. Unexpectedly, he's feel so calm when he hears her singing. In the end, Jiyong just let her singing while him relaxing there while enjoying her singing silently.

 

 

 

Taeyeon turn off her laptop after finish her works. She’s take her phone and then call Tiffany.

“Hello, where are you guys?” Taeyeon asked.

“We’re still here…drinking…chatting…you want to join us?” Tiffany asked.

“Yeah, sure…besides my works is done” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“That’s great…!” Tiffany said excitedly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter