Ch 2

She's my Manager

"Next week she'll be guesting on a variety show after a long time, the other guests included other actresses, she'll be the most senior one there unless someone else is added to the episode."

The meeting room had a murmur of hums and Yerin quickly received her copy of Sowon's schedule and began to highlight the important thigns immediately. Surely, someone could have highlighted it for her just by going through whatever plan they had for the next week as they were putting it together in such an old fashioned plan, but then again, Yerin liked to highlight the things her way better.

"Who was it, that little miss? Eunha was her name right Yerin?"

"Ah! Yes! She'll be guesting there as well."

"I'm sure that will make it much more bearable for Sojung then."

Yerin nodded to the CEO who was relaxing in his seat at the end of the table, the pressure of being in a serious meeting was no where to be seen, as expected of the person in charge. He was right though, although the show wasn't a bad program, Sowon didn't like attending them because to her, it felt like acting but without a script, and that put her off. There was a way they had to behave, but there wasn't a strict script with what she had to say, leaving her to guess at her words and behavior that would benefit herself and the program. Even if they were given the outline of the day's program, there wasn't enough guidelines when everyone else is also talking out of their mouths instead of thoughtfully after it went through their brains.

"Make sure you convey this schedule properly to her."

"Yes!"

Hurrying out of the meeting room and hopping into the van, she returned back to the radio station where Sowon should be wrapping up. Switching the radio channels to find the right one, Yerin smiled when she finally heard Sowon's energetic voice. They really were wrapping up on schedule unlike before where they had a different situation and Sowon stayed behind for another segment when she didn't need to.

"Sowon ssi, do you think you could be the type to get jealous easily if you were in a relationship?"

"Eh? I thought it was already established last time when I came on that my ideal lover doesn't exist haha!"

"Well, you never know! There really could be someone who could take care of you more than you taking care of them! Unless your standards have changed?"

"No no no, it just hasn't been on my thoughts. I guess I might get a little jealous, just a little though."

"You wouldn't get angry for them going to a friend's drinking party every weekend?"

"Wha...well every weekend is a bit much?"

"Hahaha, you would get angry then."

"Of course!"

Yerin poked her tongue in her cheek as she tapped her hands on the steering wheel. She had nothing to worry about, since her real friend friends weren't the type to party hard often and well, she didn't have that many she would go out drinking with anyways, especially after Sowon told her not to drink when she wasn't around.

Pulling up into the parking lot and showing her guest pass that she had received earlier, Yerin parked the car and went inside the building to retrieve her girlfriend.

"Your manager is here!"

"Thank you."

Sowon smiled and greeted everyone on her way through the recording studio, now excused from the free fanservice that she was giving to the camera people outside the windows. Reaching Yerin, she was quicky wrapped with a blanket around her waist and her purse of things taken from her hand. Today, Yerin didn't take Sowon by the hand because of all the cameras outside, but once they were in the shadows of the cctv and entered the parking lot, Sowon hooked her arm into Yerins and breathed a sigh of relief.

"So what they call you out for so urgently this time?"

"Oh, you just got an update on your schedule next week, Eunha is going to be in that show that you didn't want to do."

"Ehhhh? They're probably really desperate to keep me there then."

"Well, it's not a bad program."

"Just imagine how tired I'll be afterwards."

Yerin could only smile sheepishly and focus on the road home.

-----------

"Yerin let me dry your hair."

Walking out of the bathroom ruffling her hair with a towel, she was dragged back inside the bathroom and the sound of the hairdryer filled her ears. It wasn't like Yerin was lazy person, but drying the hair was a chore sometimes and it happened that today she didn't want to do it. Whining as Sowon ruffled her hair and forced her to stand still, her sleepiness wasn't going away after her warm shower.

"You should be glad you didn't take a bath, you would've definitely fallen asleep in it."

"But I-"

"Shhhhh, you know you can't beat me in stamina."

Staying quiet and holding onto Sowon's waist who was now standing in front of her, her eyes slowly closed as Sowon was almost done.

"Hey hey, don't fall asleep on you feet."

A kiss on her cheek made her look up again, backhugging Sowon who was putting the hairdryer away. Whenever Yerin got this sleepy, which wasn't too rare, she was rather clingy and to be honest, Sowon quite liked it.

"Yerin ah, can we sleep in my bed tonight?"

"If you promise not to smack me when the alarm goes off."

"Hey, I never do."

"Mm."

Sleepily talking into Sowon's back as they waddled into Sowon's room, Yerin only let go to retrieve her phone before crawling in bed beside Sowon. What with her being such a sleepy cutie, Sowon just smiled and let Yerin snuggle up to her, her face nuzzled against her chest. Kissing her forehead, Sowon wrapped her arms around Yerin.

"Good night."

"Mm."

"I love you."

"Luv you too."

====================

i want snuggles