Ch 14

She's my Manager

"Unnie!"

"What?"

"How are you still sitting in there...."

Sowon chuckles and splashed the hot water some, she had filled the bath with the hot spring mineral water while Yerin was taking a shower, meaning that she had control over the ratio of hot to cold water.

"It's not hot Yerin ah."

Yerin puffed her cheeks, bundled in a robe and towel over her head. She only managed to stay inside the water for about one minute before becoming thoroughly cooked and turning pink from the heat. She did want to enjoy her time in the water with Sowon, but she couldn't withstand against the heat that Sowon was enjoying so much.

"Come on, you can at least leave your legs in."

Giving in, Yerin sat on the edge and let her feet cook in the hot water, still taking her time to get used to it when Sowon floated over, leaning her head against Yerin's knee.

"This was a great idea Yerin ah."

"Really? I'm glad."

Yerin flinched a little when Sowon's hand touched her leg, but Sowon just continued to hold onto her, playfully squeezing her.

"Yerin ah~"

"Yes?"

"Yerin ah~"

Yerin looked to the back of Sowon's head where it lay, gently, she untied the bun that Sowon had made to keep it out of the water.

"Unnie?"

"We can drain the water now."

"I can't do that if you won't let go of my leg."

Sowon giggled and let go, leaning against the side of the bath again, splashing the water as Yerin reached to pull the plug.

"Yerin ah.."

"Yeah?"

"Have you finished reading the script for the drama yet?"

"I haven't."

"Hm."

"Why?"

"Nah, just wondering."

This made Yerin think, first, this could be a sign that she was slacking on her job as a manager, second, the expectation that Sowon could have had a conversation based on the subject at hand but couldn't, lastly, the script had something she didn't want to do.

"I'll finish reading it as soon as possible."

Sowon breathed a quiet sigh, but Yerin was able to catch it because she had leaned over to wrap her in a bath robe.

"You don't have to."

"Well, I will now that I'm curious. Come on unnie, you can rinse and then I'll dry your hair for you."

Half pulling Sowon to the shower, Yerin let her be, going to her backpack of things to see if she had the script on hand. She should have it, since they practically had everything that they brought with them to work, but maybe it was in the car.

----------------

Laying on the bed but not feeling the sleepiness, Sowon stared at the ceiling as Yerin stared at her.

"Unnie?"

"Hn?"

"There is something on your mind that isn't me."

A grin spread on Sowon's lips and Yerin giggled as the actress rolled over to lay atop her. Their lips met softly and Yerin wrapped her arms around Sowon's waist.

"What's bothering you unnie?"

Sowon kissed Yerin's cheek and laid down, snuggling her nose against Yerin's neck.

"Mm, I just felt like this was the best decision I had made, canceling everything and taking a good break before going in head first on a huge project."

There was a brief moment of silence, but Sowon continued.

"I just, well, there's time to think, so I am doing just that. Of course, I'm also thinking about you all the time too. About how amazing you are, about how I want us to be together forever."

Yerin hummed, listening to Sowon continue to ramble about her thoughts until she fell asleep.

-------------------------

"The schedule from now on will be pretty harsh with scenes everyday for the first two weeks, after that, they will continue to fill in the other blank spaces where your character isn't at, which was organized based on your request to get things done."

Sowon watched as Yerin talked on the phone, apparently the new schedule was complete and the company was giving Yerin a follow up to make sure that everything matched and that they were given a warning about how tough it might become. She could argue that her girlfriend looked great in everything, but nothing could compare to the outfit that she wore right now, all coordinated by the top model herself after all.

Snow white skin framed buy the straps of her light dress, Yerin was sat at the table by the window taking extra notes for each change that happened in her notebook as Sowon appreciated what she would definitely call art.

There was one thing that Sowon was missing in this picture however, and that would be a necklace. Yerin's neck and collarbones were bare and Sowon would've very much liked to make it so that they weren't by marking her territory, but she had plans for today. Those plans were, of course, to buy couple rings. This wasn't her not thinking about marriage or engagement, she had thought about it quite a lot, but at the moment it was still undoable, what with her fame still sitting pretty close to her peak if not before another peak in her career. She would be all for throwing her career just to marry and reserve the only girl in the world that made her heart skip a beat everytime she smiled at her for herself, but the backlash wouldn't be directed only at her. Besides, they were already loyal to each other and who said they had to be labeled differently to have a different relationship?

But she still wanted to get matching accessories. She already bought them matching bracelets and necklaces as well before, but this time, she wanted a ring, and she couldn't be wearing it on her ring finger, so a nice chain to hold it would be great too.

"Okay, thank you. We'll see you on Monday."

"Finally done?"

"Mm. Sorry it took so long."

Sowon received a kiss on the cheek as apology.

"It's alright. We can go out now and have a nice lunch before shopping?"

"Of course, do you have a place in mind already? Or shall we peruse the restaurants as we pass them by?"

"I have an idea already, but now I want to change your outfit again."

"Eh? Why?"

"Everyone is going to look at you and I can't have that."

"Eehhhhhh?"

=============

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I took a nice break :) maybe I'll update this one, one more time this week depending on my mood :D