Ending

She's my Manager

"What would you do if I retired?"
"I would retire with you."

Sowon hummed and enjoyed Yerin's hand combing through her hair. It was a far off idea, but without having to appear in public anymore, she could fully indulge herself in Yerin's company.

"But I think that it's an idea for the future, unnie."
"Mm? How so?"

Yerin kissed her forehead, brushing Sowon's hair that stubbornly fell across her brows.
"Well, I can see you enjoying your work still, no matter how tiring it is, no matter how little sleep you skip on, you still love to shine in front of the camera."
That was true, she strived to be the best actress, the best model, a star in front of the camera. It made her feel proud that she was able to inspire people, give entertaintment to people.
"What if I selfishly said I quit out of nowhere?"
"I would convince you to rethink it, maybe give us a little more time to understand why."
"What if I said I had grown to dislike the camera in that discussion?"
"Then I would tell you, it's okay to stop."
"You would really let me stop?"
"People will be sad, but you're the one making choices about your life. This life is your own, and your only life. If you don't make the choices you want, then you aren't having the happiness you deserve."
Sowon turned and buried her face into Yerin's stomach, having been laying on Yerin's lap. Muffling her voice she quietly said, "do I deserve it?"
Yerin smiled and rubbed Sowon's back slowly, soothing her uneasiness. There were times like this, when her star became depressed and distracted by upsetting thoughts. Humans were delicate like this, it was only natural.
"Of course you do."
"How are you so certain?"
"Then tell me, do I deserve happiness?"
"Of course!"
"Why?"
"Because you give me love. Because you give me everything that you are without caring about anything else. Be-because I love you."
"Then you know why I say you deserve happiness?"
Sowon opened several times, maybe to argue that she and Yerin were fundamentally different people, that maybe everything she did was just out of selfish greed. Yerin held Sowon still by her cheek, making her look her in the eyes.
"It's because I love you."
Leaning down and touching their foreheads together, Yerin closed her eyes, Sowon followed and closed her own, fully focusing on how they were touching each other so closely.
"Where ever you go, I'll follow you."
"I'll be the same."
Yerin giggled and tilted her chin, presisng a quick kiss to Sowon's lips before pulling away.
"Do you feel better now?"
Sowon hummed and rubbed her cheek against Yerin's thigh, still filled with the mood of having too many thoughts in her mind.
"Better, but not one hundred."
"Then let's stay like this until you do."
Sowon smiled and reached for Yerin's hand, threading and unthreading their fingers.
"Promise?"
Promising "what" didn't matter. Yerin pinched Sowon's fingers, she'd promise her anything.
"Promise."

============================

um.....this...wasn't the ending I had in mind. Nor what I intended when I said that this story would come to an end. I...I'm sure we're all feel the same helplessness, heartbroken and sad....I've been feeling like all of today and yesterday could be a very long bad dream...but it's reality....I don't think I could ever love a girlgroup as much as I loved Gfriend. (I also didn't think that my seat in the seventh last row of their last concert in HK would have been my first and last chance to see them with my bare eyes.)

It was because of Gfriend I started an account to....I guess drag their names through the mud known as my poor fiction writing skills...from now on...depending whether or not I finish the other ongoing story I have on here (sinrin) I think I will move to AO3 and continue this hobby of fanfiction maybe perhaps with Genshin Impact...I'll write any updates in my feed and profile I guess.

see you guys around