Ch 9

She's my Manager

"The first script reading is in about two weeks, since they have to readjust the roles."

Sowon looked uncomfortable when the project leader that came from the production crew  had come over to make adjustments to the calendar that Eunha had presented to her. If he mentioned readjustin the roles, that meant that someone who was supposed to be the side character that Eunha had now taken wasn't going to be in this drama, it stabbed at her unintentionally perhaps, but she felt guilty for taking someone else's chance at gaining fame or earning money at the least.

"We understand."

"We will also adjust the filming days accordingly to your schedule preferences, but we'd like for you to be fully focused on this drama, is there any major events you are booked for that we should work around to schedule your scenes?"

Sowon looked to Yerin who was already flipping through the calendar in her notebook. Before Yerin could say something, Sowon tapped her shoulder for permission to decide on her own.

"I want to complete this as fast as possible. From what I remember, what I have so far can be canceled."

Yerin widened her eyes at Sowon who gave an apologetic smile.

"Then, is this schedule fine?"

They slid over a quickly sketched out plan that had most of the major scenes marked down, and in brackets, although small they were many, was Sowon's name marked down. This was the burden of the main character, to have to most screen time in all the cast. Yerin was about to say something about the weekends being unavailable, but Sowon already agreed and tugged on her hand under the table.

----------------------------------------------

"Unnie are you sure about taking this so quickly? We could have pulled over a longer time, since the air dates haven't even been discussed yet."

Sowon hummed and nuzzled against Yerin's cheek from her position sat across Yerin's lap on their couch in the livingroom. Having come back from the office, Yerin had to stay in her room to call in the new scedule changes to cancel everything that Sowon had already marked down. Luckily it was a more relaxed month so that there weren't too many things that were booked, but people were sure to be unhappy and Yerin was thankful that it wasn't her job to go apologize, but also felt guilty for the person who would most likely get yelled at when it wasn't their fault.

"I know, but in exchange for that, I have two weeks of break technically, just up until the first reading and then I'll go full in on this project, like I usually do."

"Unnie you even let them take the weekends."

"That just shows how much I want to succeed in this."

Yerin held onto Sowon's waist loosely and let Sowon do whatever she wanted, but she couldn't help but think that there really wasn't enough resting time in between days.

"I'm only agreeing because I'm a manager okay?"

"So you don't want me to do this as a lover?"

Yerin pouted, that was an unfair question.

"I want to support you, it's your job and dream job for that matter. I know you like doing it, but the selfish side of me would very much rather we spend more time together."

Sojung giggled and hugged Yerin tighter.

"Silly goose, start planning what we're going to do before it gets busy then."

Yerin could only agree and hug Sowon back.

"How about we ask if your sister has time?"

"Yewon? I'll ask, but she said she was quite busy last time I called."

"And when was last time?"

Sowon looked away.

"We uh still message each other every day."

"When was the last time you called her? Talk to me Sojung."

Sowon whined and hide her face against Yerin's neck. Yerin was strict in maintaining familial ties and she loved that part about her, but also, she was incredibly shy towards her younger sister still. If they were told to have a conversation, it would go well for a little bit, but Sowon was always worried that they would somehow end up silent and awkward, which was also the reason why sometimes, the call would be during work time, so that someone could call on her and she would have a reason to cut the call. She knew that it was rude of her, but she was still being very careful not to make her little sister mad at her again.

"A month ago...."

"The last time we asked her if she had a break to go picnic together?"

"I'm sowie."

Yerin hesitated when Sowon made that voice while snuggling up to her.

"I-I mean, I shouldn't be too strict on how you interact with your family but please?"

A kiss on her cheek distracted her, so Yerin pulled on Sowon's arm to get her to look at her but Sowon wouldn't move.

"Would you reward me?"

Sowon whispered into her ear and Yerin shivered, unused to the tingling feeling of Sowon's breath on her sensitive ears. She originally thought that her ears were far from the sensitive type, since Sowon made her watch certain movies with her from time to time, but upon testing, she had really weak ears when it's someone else touching them.

"I-If you stop trying to seduce me by-ngh!"

Sowon grinned at the reaction from a quick nip to the tip of Yerin's ear. Changing the way she was across Yerin's lap, she straddled Yerin's thighs and pushed Yerin back into the couch.

"I can't?"

Yerin tried to look anywhere but in front of her where Sowon was creeping up on her with her hands, slowly massaging her sides. A kiss on her cheek that then led to another and another moving down towards her neck, Yerin shivered as her hands remained uselessly at her sides,

"U-unnie wait-!"

"For what?"

Sowon lightly on Yerin's skin. Yerin whined and finally moved to pull Sowon off of her.

"N-not in the living room please?"

The way she looked up at Sowon pleadingly and pink in the cheeks from embarassment, Sowon agreed instantly, and pulled Yerin by the hand behind her towards the bedroom. Yerin blushed a little harder when Sowon pushed her down on the bed.

Humming as she kissed Yerin firmly on the lips, she caught both of Yerin's wrists and held them down.

"By the way, why not in the living room?"

"B-because then I'll think of this whenever I walk in it?"

Sowon grinned and leaned down by Yerin's ear.

"You ert."

The delicious tremble of the body beneath her made Sowon feel excitement that she hadn't had in a while.

"N-no I'm n-not."

"Really?"

"Mm."

Sowon pushed her knee in between Yerin's legs where Yerin flinched.

"But you're so cute responding like this."

"Unniiieeee stop being mean to me."

"Sorry, I'll play nice."

=======================

next week: ahem *cough* *cough* 

at least, I'll do my best to write it....

also delay in the drama drama part because I'm having trouble writing Eunha's participation via side character, maybe it would be better to just out and unrequited love her....nah, I want a challenge :D