Ch 42

She's my Manager

Yerin gulped nervously as she dried her hair from the shower, Sowon had not said a thing to her all during dinner about her wish that she wanted granted. Technically, she never agreed that she would absolutely fulfill that wish, but then again, how could she not? Every fiber of her body recognized her desire to make Sowon happy.

Putting away the hair dryer and things that she had used, Yerin wandered back to the bedroom where Sowon was waiting, even though it was just after a shower that came after a dinner, it was pretty late considering how Sowon had kept her from cooking early enough for it not be pitch dark when she was done making the food. Spotting her lover sitting on the bed with her knees curled up in her arms, Yerin wondered what could be bothering her to habe come to this position.

"Unnie?"

Sowon looked up at her quickly, as if she hadn't noticed her entering the room. Taking a seat next to her, Yerin relaxed as Sowon leaned her head on her shoulder. This wasn't a hotel, so Yerin really felt like corssing anything that involved "exercise in bed" off the list of things to wish for. Gently patting Sowon's head to spoil her, whether she needed it or not, Yerin quietly enjoyed the soft perfection of hair beside her.

"Yerin ah, if I asked you to do something weird would you get mad at me?"

"That would depend on how weird."

"What if I said for you to bite me?"

Yerin hummed, her hand not stopping its soothing on the top of the actress' head.

"You bite me all the time, so I don't think that would be weird."

Sowon silently nuzzled closer to Yerin.

"Then, can you?"

Looking down to notice that Sowon's cheeks were more pink than usual, something in Yerin wanted to .

"Where?"

"A-anywhere?"

Yerin held Sowon's hand and took a small nibble on the side of her palm.

"Satisfied?"

The feeling of being in complete control of the situation was somewhat fresh and Yerin could tell that she was feeling more confident than she was when usually did in these slightly questionable acts of affection that were borderline to more...pleasurable acts.

Sowon had let out a small voice when Yerin had bit her hand, but shook her head, more timidly than usual but willing to speak out her (in her mind) perhaps erted thoughts.

When Yerin bit Sowon's arm, then her upper arm, then her other hand, Sowon got frustrated and in return bit Yerin on her wrist harshly.

"Ow!"

Still holding Yerin's wrist captive, Sowon glared at Yerin who could only whine pitifully for her hand back.

"I got it! I'll m-mark your n-neck! That's what you want right?!"

Great, she stuttered on the important part. Yerin sighed and rubbed her now teeth marked wrist a little before turning to kiss Sowon gently on the lips. She hadn't really....marked...anything before, especially not with her teeth, and especially not on someone's neck. Calming her nerves with the familiar smell of Sowon, Yerin slowly lapped at the base of Sowon's neck, finding her way blindly to a nice spot.

Not sure of what to do, Yerin did her best to remember the numerous times her skin became pink and slightly sore from Sowon's works and on the skin lightly as Sowon hugged her tighter. The feeling of teasing the skin with her teeth was new, Sowon felt so soft and easily injurable that she was worried that she would hurt Sowon more than make her feel good. But Sowon had said to bite her, not necessarily mark her neck? To her knowledge marking the neck with a hickey would only involve a lot of on the same spot, scientifically. Biting? Hopefully Sowon only used the word for her habit of sinking her teeth into Yerin's flesh whenever she had an appropriate window to quell her habit of wanting to get a full bite.

a little harder after pressing a few kisses to the side of Sowon's neck, Yerin let her hands wander a little; just a little. Caressing Sowon's waist under her shirt, one hand entangled in Sowon's, allowing Sowon's other hand to card through her hair as she did her best.

Suddenly remembering that Sowon's little sister would be coming within the next few days, Yerin stopped abruptly causing Sowon to whine.

"Why?"

"U-um....do you mind if your sister could...see it?"

Sowon looked at Yerin blankly. It was really nice and courteous for her to be concerned, and true it might be a little embarassing to bear such an implicative mark on her neck in front of her little sibling, but the thought had flown out of her mind completely.

"...fine. We'll stop here. Cuddle?"

"O-of course."

Turning out the lights and slipping under the cover, Yerin turned to hold Sowon closer when she found herself looking at Sowon in the eyes, close enough to be kissing if she leaned just a little bit more forwards.

"Sojung?"

"Give me your hand."

Obediently placing her hand into Sowon's like a pup learning orders, Yerin yelped when Sowon went full strength and bit the side of her palm.

"That's punishment for ruining the mood."

"S-sorry..."

Sowon kissed her hand a few times, not quite like wounds.

"But also thank you for always caring."

"Always!"

Touching their foreheads together, Yerin let Sowon hold her closer and hook a leg over Yerin's to get even closer.

"Good night?"

"Sweet dreams."

"I love you?"

Sowon chuckled and opened her eyes to quickly aim and land a kiss on Yerin's cheek before settling back down.

"Of course I love you."

Yerin smiled and nuzzled even closer to Sowon.

=========================

cuddles please I'm hating these biweekly papers