Ch 12

She's my Manager

Packing to prepare for their three night two day trip to Busan, three nights being that they would arrive at night and the schedule would be early next morning. They needed to be out on the beach when the sun was rising and no one was awake yet. Yerin didn't really care about the clothes she wore to go on said trip, but Sowon had oh so meticulously taken her suitcase away from her and said that she wanted to coordinate Yerin's outfits.

It wasn't like she was terrible at matching her clothes, besides, you couldn't go wrong with a one piece, there was nothing to have to match with it. Sat in the livingroom and packing the makeup items that Sowon had written down for her to pack, Yerin sighed as she looked for a specifically named item, unsure whether it was for eyes or cheeks. She had taken the liberty to bring everything from the bathroom to the livingroom for the sake of space and ease of access to everything because she knew that this would take a while.

She had already packed the snacks for the car ride, so as long as Sowon could finish choosing what she wanted Yerin to wear, and maybe perhaps save her from the hell that is the millions of different kinds of makeup that Yerin hadn't even heard of before as her makeup was very light and simple, easy.

"I finished it! Now, promise you won't open it until we get there."

Yerin just raised her eyebrows and waved Sowon to sit at her side, pulling her into a side hug.

"I'll agree if you finish the list of makeup you wanted to bring."

"That's easy."

Fishing out the remaining items with the eyes of a hawk and speed of a cheetah, Yerin just shook her head, chuckling that Sowon had even asked her to do it if it only took her ten seconds to recognize what she needed. Then again, she probably did it to keep Yerin from peeking in on what she was packing.

"I promise I won't look. What should we do about dinner though?"

"Take out?"

"We had take out yesterday."

"Does our fridge have anything."

"Point taken, I didn't go grocery shopping last schedule because we were going to leave for a few days."

Sowon happily took out their booklet of take out menus and started browsing for what she wanted to eat before heading out around mid evening for the drive. The other manager was scheduled to come just after dinner time and they would arrive at Busan by midnight. If it was Yerin's choice, she would have started the drive after lunch and checked in already, but the company was the one to book the business hotel that they would use the first night, where Yerin had picked their relaxation hotel for the next two nights.

--------------------------

"Sowon unnie? Wake up, we're here."

Sowon groaned and stretched her limbs as far as she could in the confined space of the car, letting Yerin help her put on a mask, she clambered out of the car and sluggishly walk towards the front door of the hotel. Noticing that there was an unusual number of people in the area, she straightened up and pushed Yerin to walk in front just in case.

Luckily, she didn't hear any camera shutters or see any flashes, which either meant that they weren't for a major publisher but also mean that it wasn't professional photography and well, those weren't always alright, which is why she had to present herself the way she did.

Safely making it inside and receiving their room cards, Sowon and Yerin broke off from the other manager and went into their double room, although only one bed was going to be used anyways.

"Yerin ah, sleep in the same bed with me?"

"Unnie, these beds are narrow."

Sowon grumbled and rolled on her bed, the company didn't really check whether or not they would would two queen sized beds, so they were stuck with two narrow twin sized beds. Not that Sowon would mind sticking that close to Yerin. In fact, she welcomed it. They could tangle in each other's arms and legs and Sowon could hold Yerin as close as she wanted on the excuse that there wasn't enough space. Now, to convince her girlfriend to get in the same bed.

"Yennie?"

"Mm?"

"Same bed please."

Yerin smiled and untucked her hair from cleaning up in the bathroom and readjusted her pajamas on her shoulders.

"Unnie, you have to get up in around five hours to get to the beach before sunrise."

"I know, but please? You know I only get good dreams when I'm wrapped up in you."

"You can't prove that."

But still, Yerin went over to Sowon's bedside where the model/actress held onto her arm. Sowon did think to pull Yerin down on top of her, but remembering that Yerin had mysterious herculean strength for such a skinny girl, she figured it wouldn't work.

"Fine. Good night kiss?"

Making Yerin lean over would definitely make it easier to pull her down.

"Sweet dreams unnie."

Yerin leaned down and kissed Sowon on the cheek but it was slow enough for Sowon to get her arms around Yerin's neck and readjust for a kiss on the lips. Distracted by the feeling of Sowon's lips on her own, Yerin didn't recognize that Sowon had already pulled her down and rolled them over so that Sowon was on top, effectively trapping Yerin under her, on the bed.

"Hehe, you're sleeping here tonight."

Giggling as Sowon peppered ehr face with kisses before laying down over her carefully in a way that she wouldn't crush her, Sowon snuggled her nose into Yerin's neck.

"Unnie?"

"Yea?"

"Pull the cover over at least."

"Yennie is warm enough."

"Don't be stubborn, you can't get sick."

Whining but moving enough to grab the blanket she had tossed aside previously, Sowon resettled herself with her legs entangled in Yerin's and arms secured around her waist.

"Good night unnie, love you."

"Mm, love you more."

"Silly goose."

"But I'm your silly goose."

===============

I didn't have that great of a start of the week, why do antis and haters even exist? humanity is a mystery to me and I don't even want to know sometimes. How are you?