Ch 7

She's my Manager

"Unnie! The pizza is here!"

Sowon mumbled a little as she stumbled out of the bedroom half awake. When they had returned home, they had ordered a pizza for dinner but learned that it would take two hours for the place that they ordered from to deliver because of a long list of customers before them and the time it took to bake a fresh pizza. Why didn't they choose a different pizza place? That was because neither of them were that hungry, more mental exhaustion and physical tiredness from one, sitting in the back and occasionally messaging the management her opinions and answers about their future schedules, and two, giving her all in front of a camera. Since they had two hours, Sowon wanted to cuddle and maybe get a nap in before dinner, which was exactly what happened.

Yerin had gotten up when her phone messaged to her that their pizza was almost there and Sowon had whined but didn't have the strength to get out of bed yet and only now woken up enough to pull herself outside of her room.

Kissing Sowon on the cheek as she passed by to the dining table, Yerin chuckled and patted Sowon's back to wake her up a little more.

"Unnie, wakey wakey, I can't have you choking on pizza from falling asleep okay?"

The teasing in her voice perked Sowon up a little but her signature frown settled on her features and Yerin raised her eyebrows at Sowon as she took a bite of her pizza.

"I'm not that bad of a sleepy head."

Trying to prove a point when looking that sleepy was adorable to Yerin to see Sowon trying her best to clear up the fog in her head.

"Then stop frowning, silly~."

"I'm frowning?"

Sowon leaned back in her chair and straightened her back with a groan and rubbed her face mildly, forcing herself to open her eyes all the way. A bottle of water was set in front of her and Sowon smiled.

"Thanks Yerin ah."

"N-no problem."

Yerin's heart definitely didn't skip a beat just from a smile haha....oh boy was Sowon beautiful even when sleepy. Now staring at the table as she ate her pizza, movement from the corner of her eye found Sowon leaning over the table to get into her line of sight with the CUTEST half smile ever. This woman knew what she was doing to Yerin's poor heart.

"Th-the pizza will get cold."

"Yerin ah."

"Y-yes?"

"Look at me in the eyes."

Looking up, Yerin did her best not to avert her gaze from the sparkling woman before her who then beamed at her so brightly that Yerin wondered whether the clock behind her meant to say 1 in the afternoon rather than 1 after midnight.

"You're cute Yerin ah."

"A-ah...thank you?"

"You aren't always this flustered around me, what's wrong? Not that I mind, you're so cute like this after all."

Yerin put down ehr pizza wondered how to answer Sowon's question.

"If I were to just say what's on my mind, I was thinking ah, I love this beautiful woman."

"Oh?"

"O-of course, I always think that, but like, I guess, every moment we share with each other feels like I love you even more than before? If that makes sense that is."

"More than before?"

"Li-like I'm sure that I'll love you more and more. I'll love you more tomorrow than I love you today? Not that I don't fully love you today, I do. But the more time we spend together and learning more about each other, then I can do more and more things for you."

Sowon looked stunned for a second before suddenly looking back to her pizza. Yerin wondered if she said something wrong with how weirdly Sowon reacted, but leaning a bit more to the side to look at Sowon's expression, her cheeks were painted light pink. Smiling, Yerin continued to eat her dinner.

It wasn't often that she could make Sowon so flustered to make such a cute embarassed expression like that.

--------------------------------------

"Next morning there's a new drama meeting to attend, you'll be going over the scripts with the team at the office, maybe we'll make a decision then and after lunch, there's a small gap of about two hours? Before you go to a short pictorial and interview for the other magazine."

Sowon hummed from her spot on Yerin's thighs, they were back in the bedroom and Yerin was going over once more what was going to happen in the morning when Sowon plopped her head into Yerin's lap. Dressed in a large tee and shorts, Yerin did her best not to flinch whenever Sowon moved in her lap, whether to turn and hide her face into Yerin's stomach or maybe to place a kiss on the top of her thighs.

"Hya! U-um unnie?"

"Hm?"

Sowon playfully touched Yerin's thighs as she drew with her finger over Yerin's sensitive skin.

"W-we have to get up in six hours unnie."

"Oh? Did you think I was going to be doing something that would be keeping you up?"

Her grin made Yerin forcebly swallow her nerves for the sake of Sowon's health and mental state in the morning, but the second kiss on her skin made her shiver her hands were frozen to her sides, her phone left forgotten on the bedside with the schedule open.

"U-um..."

"ert~"

"N-no?"

Sowon giggled and sat up, leaving Yerin bright pink and very very alarmed in the not emergency kind of sense if you get what I mean. Watching as Yerin took a deep breath to relax, Sowon moved back to her side of the bed, only quickly leaning back over to kiss behind Yerin's right ear.

Another yelp had Sowon giggling again and she finally laid down, ready for her not so perfefct amount of sleep. Yerin pouted but set her phone aside and pressed the light switch and still aid down beside Sowon who quickly wrapped her in the blanket with her.

"I'll wait for the weekend."

"Unnie!"

"Hehe, teasing you is the best."

"G-good night okay?"

"Love you Yennie."

"I-I love you too."

Covering her still hot cheeks under the blanket, Yerin wished for sleep to take her and for her dreams to not be too stimulating for the sake of surviving waking up in the morning.

================

hehe, it turned into the teeniest peek into the plot of this season

also if anyone caught the wink wink nudge nudge, you ert! hahahahahahaha!!!