Ch 20

She's my Manager

"Yerinnnnnn!"

"Yea??" Yerin started to dry her hands in case there was something wrong; Sowon was taking a relaxing bath and there was really nothing that could go wrong unless there was maybe a spider?

"I forgot to grab a towel."

Putting down the napkin she had grabbed for bug extermination, Yerin walked towards the bathroom.

"Didn't I see you bring one in?"

"You won't get angry at me?"

"Why would I get angry at you?"

"Cuz it's your towel. I swear it wasn't on purpose."

Yerin blinked. Was there something wrong with that? She guessed, maybe if she were a neat freak to the end, she would mind, but it wasn't like Sowon was dirty or anything.

"Go ahead?"

"You said so."

Puzzled but reassured that Sowon was fine, as if she wouldn't be okay by hersef in the bath. Fidgeting with her phone as she waited for Sowon to come out so she could dry her hair for her. The door creaked a little and Yerin took a note to go get the hinges oiled, which was kind of a pain since their apartment was supposed to be quite newly built yet the doors appeared to use old or unoiled hinges.

Her hand was pushed aside and a world class actress plopped into her lap, Yerin quickly wrapped her arms around to keep Sowon from falling.

"Hey."

"Hey, you."

"Do you want to dry your hair or wait? If you're sleepy I suggest you dry it."

Sowon hummed with no definite answer, nuzzling her face to Yerin's neck.

"You smell nice."

"Thank you? Don't we smell the same though? With the same bath products."

Yerin chuckled a little as she realized that Sowon was kind of wrapping around her like an octopus, hugging her and patting her back softly.

"I guess so, but there's that unique smell that only you have."

"We've talked about this before haven't we? You're getting sleepy."

"Is that so? Maybe I'm just getting brainwashed by you, thinking only about you and nothing else."

Yerin kissed Sowon's forehead with quite the struggle to stretch her back far enough to reach, but she succeeded. Sowon's giggled were worth it. Pushed backwards onto the bed, Sowon lay atop Yerin, her nose still pressed against Yerin's neck.

"If that's what you think it is, then I'm the same to you."

Sowon hummed and stayed quiet for a little while.

"Sleeping? Let me dry your hair-"

"Hey, kiss me?"

Sowon was suddenly on her elbows, looking down at Yerin with a glint in her eyes that made Yerin shiver a little.

"Okay?"

Then neither moved. Sowon grinned and pointed to her lips, Yerin swallowed nervously. Easily sitting up slightly, she pressed a quick kiss before laying back down. Instead of letting her go that easily, Sowon followed her down, pressing her lips harder. There was a small sound of surprise, but that only fueled Sowon to press herself against the woman below her more.

"Cha-mmnh!" (wait-)

Their breathing got rough as Sowon continued to attack Yerin's lips, and slightly. Finally, Yerin managed to grab hold of the back of Sowon's shirt and tugged hard enough to separate for a breath.

"Ho..hold on."

Sowon pouted and snuggled under Yerin's chin.

"Sorry..."

"No! I mean, it's fine but, let me dry your hair first."

There was a soft whine but Yerin wasn't going to budge from her position, if Sowon caught a cold on their three day break, that would be terrible. Sitting up even with Sowon clinging to her front, Yerin reached for the hair dryer and did her best to dry Sowon's hair when she was still sticking skin to skin close.

"Sojung? Please look to the other side."

Making an angry noise, Sowon turned her head and let Yerin finish drying her hair. It didn't help that even though her hair was cut a little for the drama, her hair was still considered pretty long, going almost down to the small of her back when straightened and at the longest part. When Yerin finally finished and ran her fingers through Sowon's hair to check for moisture, her girlfriend was half asleep on her lap already.

Putting the hair dryer aside and skillfully turning so that she could lay down without waking her sleeping beauty, Yerin kissed Sowon's forehead.

"Sweet dreams."

--------------------------------

Feeling something warm and wet touching her neck, Yerin's eyes shot open and she turned to look. Sowon grinned and kissed her on the nose.

"Morning beautiful."

Blushing and unable to make a noise, Yerin's mouth hung open uselessly as Sowon giggled. Kissing her on the lips once, Sowon rolled off of Yerin to get off the bed and stretched her unbelievably perfect long limbs.

"Uh?"

Making a weird noise of confusing, Yerin rubbed her neck, finding her skin slightly wet and tingly.

"Nn?"

Since Sowon had already gone out to the livingroom, Yerin stumbled into the bathroom, still kind of reeling from being woken up rather than naturally waking up like she had planned to when she had fallen asleep. Washing her face, she looked at herself in the mirror then her eyes widened. There were slightly pink marks at the base of her neck and she couldn't exactly say that she slapped herself too hard when washing her face to explain how red she had turned.

"Um....unnie?"

"What babe?"

"This...."

"Punishment for making me sleep."

Shooting Yerin a wink, Sowon returned to the kitchen.

Oh my.

=====================

just slightly shorter but according to the plan, maybe next chapter episode 1 or so airs and so begins the building to Yerin's discovery, as you all wanted to see her reaction hahaha