Ch 23

She's my Manager

The plan that they decided on was that Yerin would be in the shower when Sowon let Eunha in. This was because Yerin had marks that needed to be covered up, and well showering was the best excuse to give her enough time to apply the makeup. Sowon who regrettably didn't have marks was clear for meeting other people just by putting on her clothes. Which was why she shoved Yerin into the bathroom and threw all their extra clothes into the laundry hamper after making sure that they had the same story.

"Hey?"

"What's up unnie! You took a while to open the door; did I wake you?"

"Ah...yea. But it's okay!"

"Im soooooooo sorry!!!"

Seeing Eunha bowing her head in remorse was enough to let Sowon pull her by the shoulder to stand straight again.

"Now, pray tell why you're here this early?"

"I wanted to hang out! I heard you were free this weekend since you didn't have scenes, so I asked my manager if we could come visit!"

Sowon raised an eyebrow but let the girl in finally, slowly following behind her.

"You didn't let me know ahead of time though?"

"Ah! It completely slipped my mind! But unnie! Your place is amazing! It's so wide!"

The way Eunha was excited about everything made Sowon proud, of course this place was nice, it was her and Yerin's home after all. They had picked out everything together after all.

"Oh right, you do remember that I live with my manager right?"

"You do? My manager lives next door instead, don't you want privacy sometimes?"

"Well, we respect each other's space so it really doesn't bother me?"

"Where is she now?"

Eunha wandered through the kitchen and Sowon wondered why she also peeked into the fridge.

"She's taking a morning shower."

"I see. She has her own room? Where is it?"

This was getting kind of weird for Sowon, why was Eunha so curious about Yerin after learning that they were living together? Maybe she was just the kind who liked pure isolation to cool down from acting.

"Err, it's across from mine over here but I don't think-"

Eunha opened the door.

"-you should....open..Eunha?"

"Hm? Just curious at the size of this apartment. Whoaaa its big! Is yours bigger?"

Sowon watched as Eunha went straight to check her room, maybe it was just her imagination, but were friends this nosy? Maybe they were, especially in a new house since Eunha had been over several times in her other house. Yerin quietly exited the bathroom and went to her room before coming back out to greet Eunha.

"Hello Eunha ssi, it's been a while."

"Hello manager!"

Sowon's eyebrow twitched but she didn't say anything. Yerin patted Sowon's back a little then backed away from the two.

"Are you two going to do anything for lunch? Take out or at a restaurant?"

"Mm, I was planning on taking unnie with me to a reservation I made at the new chinese restaurant a few stations away! Wait, what time is it? Unnie hurry and put on your jacket we have to go!"

Eunha pushed Sowon into her room and Yerin kept her smile as best as she could. As a well seasoned manager by now, it irked her that Eunha's time management was poor and that there was a need for rushing. Still, she had to maintain politeness and etiquette.

Sowon who was now wearing a jacket and holding her purse, walked out of her room as Eunha explored her wardrobe, her urgency forgotten.

"Yerin ah, you should order take out, I don't think I can take you with me."

"It's okay, she made a reservation so unnie can go enjoy herself."

Sowon pouted and resisted the urge to kiss Yerin who was also, kind of moving slightly to keep herself from touching.

"Unnie! Let's go! My manager will be driving us."

"Okay, I'll be right there."

Sowon gave Yerin one last pout before leaving the house. Yerin sighed and ran her hand through her slightly damp hair. Guess all that's left for her to do is clean the house, even though it was already quite neat thanks to her habits.

--------------------------------------

"Unnie! You like living with your manager?"

Sowon who was slightly distracted had to ask Eunha to repeat her question.

"I mean, you don't mind sharing your home with other people?"

"I guess?"

Eunha puffed her cheeks a little, looking as if she were avoiding eye contact.

"Unnie, then do you have rules for your manager?"

"Why are you so curious?"

"Well, it's cuz my manager is a man, so having him live with me would be weird and cause problems. I'm also a little curious on how it feels to live together with a friend."

"It just feels the same as living at home with family though?"

"I'm sure there's a difference!"

"Maybe? I don't think so though."

Eunha whined and looked out the other window.

"Unnie doesn't get it."

"Huh? Get what? You didn't say anything?"

"If your manager can live with you, can I?"

Sowon blinked as she processed the words. Eunha wanted to live with her? Because she wanted to know what it felt like to have friends living in the same place and having fun together? But she never said that she played with Yerin, especially not that she played with Yerin. What would give Eunha the thought that they would do stuff together?

"Eunha I'm not really following this conversation, could you clarify it in a way that an idiot can understand?"

"Can we have a sleepover?"

That's different. Eunha must have realized that Sowon completely missed her point and went for something easier, but to Sowon, neither were easy choices.

"We're both busy though?"

"Not tonight we aren't. Tomorrow morning we both have to be on set, but we still have until tonight. Please? I just wanna have a girl's talk like those regular high school girls do on their school trips."

This was really troublesome.

"But I live with my manager so we don't have a guest room."

"That's not the point of a sleepover! We sleep in the same room!"

"I don't own a sleeping bag."

"Your bed is huge."

"That is...true."

But that was also Yerin's spot. Sowon bit her lip, how should she break this to Eunha, or if she lost this fight, how would she explain to Yerin? Actually, Yerin would probably keep quiet about it and tell her to enjoy herself. But what if she wasn't enjoying herself anymore?

=======================

intruder! but also sorry I was late because I completely didn't realize that yesterday was monday lol, the days are blurring together aaaaaaaaa