Ch 31

She's my Manager

Yerin nervously waited in the living room, after getting excused early from the set and coming home, she had already taken her shower and was waiting on Sowon to help her dry her hair. This was all usual for her, but the bet from earlier was weighing on her mind. She still had no idea what Sowon wanted her to wear and she could only image what would happen when she did wear it.

"Yerin?"

"Yes?"

Sowon walked out of the bathroom, her hair tousled from towel drying. She seemed to be looking for something on her way out. Yerin watched as Sowon had somehow procured a thin inconspicuous package from the closet in the short hallway. What was that? Since they had been busy with the filming, they tended to forget to collect their mail everyday and ended up collecting it at the end of the week or when Yerin had the energy to go unlock the box. But, Yerin had never brought that box in. Which could only mean that at some point, Sowon sneaked in that box.

"When did you get that?"

Sowon paused as she opened the box, pulling out another smaller item that was wrapped in a fabric type wrapping bag. Glancing at Yerin over her shoulder, Sowon placed it back inside the box and took a seat in between Yerin's legs, allowing her to dry her hair for her.

"Yerin ah, you'll wear that in a bit."

"Well, what is it?"

Sowon pretended to not hear her over the hum of the hairdryer, happily humming to herself.

"Maybe I should help her put it on....no no, seeing her wonder how is going to be better."

"Um unnie? I can hear your thinking."

Yerin's heartrate was slightly increased as her supposed impending doom was coming. She wasn't the type to bet and she really should have expected something when Sowon proposed one out of nowhere. Sowon must have known that they were going to dismissed early in order to make a rigged bet.

"Yerin ah, come here."

Sowon led the way to the bedroom, one hand holding onto the package and the other holding Yerin's hand. When they were both sat on the bed side by side, Sowon carefully took out the pieces of fabric that made Yerin's eyes spin.

"U-um what is it?"

"A babydoll, you know, underwear."

Yerin covered her eyes and peeked through her fingers as Sowon spread out the veeery thin pieces.

"I-isn't it too small?"

"Hm? I could've sworn I checked your cup size right before ordering it."

Cheeks burning in shame Yerin couldn't continue looking at the underwear that she realized was small on purpose to reveal some....very important parts.

"Can't do it? You lost the bet babe."

Sowon kissed the backs of her hands, wanting to move them from her face. Her comforting touch was instead igniting Yerin's skin in tingles as her body woke back up the desires that had been smoldering slightly since the other night. With her wrist in Sowon's hold, Yerin shivered as a thumb brushed over her inner wrist and Sowon quietly placed the lingerie into her lap.

"It's just like a very thin night dress yeah?"

"Unnie...."

"You want me to help you put it on?"

Sowon was leaning in close to her, so her words went straight to Yerin's ear, she was already feeling extremely embarassed and her reluctancy to wear it was shaking, but somehow, being put into this.....underwear, seemed even more embarassing.

"N-No! I'll...I'll wear it by myself."

Holding up the top piece with her fingertips, Yerin tried to swallow her nerves, but when she noticed that it was see through, she quickly put it back down and couldn't look again until Sowon giggled at her side, taunting her.

"You can't keep your bet?"

"I-I can!"

Taking it into the bathroom, she had to very quickly close the door to stop Sowon from following her in to watch. Taking off her shirt, Yerin held up the fabric again. Why did Sowon want her to wear this?! Shutting her eyes and slipping it on, she only looked to check that they were on right and then shoved her large tee shirt over it again, promptly covering everything down to her upper thighs.

"Hm? Why did you come out with the shirt on top?"

Sowon had come closer and half hugged half pushed her against the wall behind her.

"You want me to take it off for you?"

Yerin couldn't really choose by herself, she didn't really want to reveal herself, but it was also very embarassing to let Sowon take it off of her. Distracted when Sowon leaned in and kissed her, her arms at least knew to hug Sowon even closer. Their slight height difference made it so that Yerin had to kiss upwards a little to reciprocate, and when Sowon's hand brushed her thigh she almost bit Sowon's tongue.

"Yerin ah don't bite."

Letting Sowon hold her cheek, Yerin obediently kissed Sowon's thumb, but her hand was now holding down the end of the shirt that Sowon's hand had already slipped under.

======================

well, this should still be safe for not needing rating right? nothing too colorful hehe

I did want to make it rated, but my new classes ended up stressing me out a little more than expected and I decided that if I wrote it, it might not be good enough, so next week I'll hopefully be in better condition sorry for being late!