Ch 26

She's my Manager

Yerin blinked as her phone's alarm rang clearly in her ears, her body was trained to wake up at this sound, naturally she was awake within seconds of it going off. Rubbing her eyes and sitting up, she stretched her arms and back carefully, feeling as though she hadn't slept at all despite the plentiful 7 hours it had been.

Still, today was when Sowon had to go back onto the set, and they were part of the earlier scenes, considering that Eunha and Sowon were still asleep in the livingroom, and Eunha was supposed to be up first before Sowon's scenes on this morning. A message came from Eunha's manager and Yerin sighed before getting herself freshend up and ready to go out.

Dressed in a thicker jacket despite it not really feeling that cold, Yerin shuffled into the livingroom after she got everythign else ready, leaving waking the two actresses as the last.

"Hello? Are you two awake yet? I'm ping the tent door."

Pulling open the flap and kneeling to poke her head in, Yerin's eyes narrowed as she saw that Eunha had terrible sleeping posture. After all her deliberation in the night, she had decided not to jump to conclusions and be friendly as usual, even if it seemed like Eunha was trying to get into Sowon's sleeping bag. Unfortunate for her, Sowon's sleeping bag's zipper was placed the other way so Eunha ended up laying an arm over Sowon, but also over the sleeping bag.

Silently tugging Eunha's arm off and ping Sowon's sleeping bag to wake her, Yerin stared for a second at her girlfriend's sleeping expression. Serene as it was, Yerin noticed a slight quirk in Sowon's eyebrow and she smiled a little. Gently touching Sowon's cheek, Yerin could feel herself feeling better and she nearly scoffed at how easy she was to have a mood swing like she did last night. But, then again, relationships weren't supposed to go smoothly.

"Sowon unnie? It's time to wake up."

"Hmm?"

Sowon tiredly turned away, clearly sleeping on the floor was not comfortable. After a few more tugs from Yerin and the throwing off of the sleeping bag cover, Sowon finally woke up.

"Hey Yerin ah..."

Yawning and stretching, Sowon giggled a little seeing Yerin wince at the sound of her back cracking. Still, Yerin exited the tent, only reminding Sowon that there were still thirty minutes left before they would get stuck in the traffic jams, leaving it to Sowon to wake Eunha. She herself went to the kitchen to make a simple breakfast, a little more American style since she didn't have much time to make more hot food like, easy eggs and toast.

"Eunha? Eunha wake up."

Sowon had gone to go brush her teeth and while she was at it, had brought out the numerous toothbrushes that one received from the dentist after every visit. Since both she and Yerin used electric ones, the number of toothbrushes from the dentist just kept increasing as it seemed like a waste to throw away. Walking back to the tent with her toothbrush in and the unopened toothbrush in hand, Sowon playfully chucked it at Eunha's hand and nudged the sleeping actress's leg with her foot.

"Hey! Wake up Eunha! We have to leave soon!"

Giving up as Eunha showed no signs of waking, Sowon retreated and took a quick morning shower. Arriving in the kitchen with the hairdryer in hand, Sowon looked at Yerin until she turned around to make eye contact.

"Hm?"

"Help me?"

Yerin grinned and put down the three plates of eggs and wiped her hands on a towel before pushing Sowon to sit on the couch, helping her dry her hair. As she was enjoying touching Sowon's beautiful long hair, Eunha finally rolled out of the tent, looking like she had just been through the jungle and back with her messy hair. Holding the new toothbrush, Eunha looked quite adorablely confused.

"Eunha, we have to get you to the salon, your manager already called and said he wasn't going to make it apparently, so we have to take you."

Eunha seemed to twitch in understanding but reluctantly stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Is she okay?"

"Don't worry about her Yerin ah, she's just bad at waking up."

"You mean like how you used to be?"

"Hey! I was much worse."

Giggling together, Yerin relaxed. It felt like all was still right with the world, even though she still kept the thought that Sowon was hiding something from her, but they could talk about it later.

"Unnie, it's done?"

Feeling that Sowon's hair was dry enough, she couldn't figure out why Sowon was still sitting. Sowon was looking at the bathroom door, then suddenly pulled Yerin by the arm. Slightly losing her balance, Yerin reflexively put her arms out to stop herself from falling, propping her hands on either side of Sowon's hips as Sowon's arms wrapped around her neck.

"I missed you."

Yerin blushed, feeling Sowon's lips on her ear.

"I-I did too."

"Ahem?"

Yerin quickly stood back up and Sowon smiled naturally at Eunha.

"Ready to go?"

"What was that just now Sowon unnie?"

"What was what? Oh, you mean my manager? She tripped and I caught her, how cool am I? haha, come on, we're going to be late."

Yerin just walked ot the kitchen as naturally as she could, she wasn't as good at hiding her feelings after all.

===================

for happy sowon day, I give a chapter today and a chapter tomorrow as regularly scheduled, be blessed by the goddess sowon herself and have a nice day remember to worship gfriend and dont be mean to those who cants see greatness the way it exists lmao im in a weird tension tonight