Ch 39

She's my Manager

Sowon scrolled through her phone, reading through her messages that she might have ignored on accident, or on purpose for that matter, before noticing that one of the higher ups in the company chat had posted a link to an article. This wasn't something that wasn't rare, as social figures, there was a neccessity to be caught up with the latest popular news, or at least somewhat up to date.

[Just blooming at her peak, Actress Jung Eunha confesses that she had love trouble before in an interview!]

Sowon almost didn't want to open it, but her coworkers were praising Eunha's way of answering and evading details in the interview, making her curious.

As such a cute person as you are and as lovable a character you are outside of your works, Eunha-ssi have you ever fallen in love?

Oh, of course I have! Like every regular person, falling love might happen.

Then could it be that you have someone precious hidden?

Hmm I can't say that I have, but I can't say I haven't, since I love all of my friends and family, and of course, my fans.

Hahaha, aside from those? Who would be the person that you had a crush on in middle school or so then?

Ah, if its about that, well I was naive and of course we cannot be together.

Who could you be talking about?

Myself! My ideal self and the self that I had at the time, don't you think that working hard towards the ideal self is a life long relationship?

The topic was derailing and Eunha seemed to give random answers, but they were all properly slightly linked together. Sowon would have just answered none at the moment, mention some childhood hero figure or just refuse to answer.

"Sojung ah? It's your turn to the shower."

"I'll be there when you come here and gimme kiss."

Yerin chuckled as she tousled her wet hair, walking over and kissing Sowon on the forehead, avoiding the actress's lips playfully. Seeing her whining and throwing her phone to the side for full attention, Yerin let Sowon pull her into falling into her lap.

"Kiss please."

Exaggeratingly sticking out her lips, Sowon closed her eyes at Yerin who laughed and finally kissed her on the lips, gently savoring the soft touch between them. Sowon's hand was holding her by the waist and she could feel that her thumb was sneaking under the hem of her shirt, rubbing against her skin.

"Unnie, shower first."

Stopping Sowon's hand from sneaking further up, Yerin got off of Sowon's lap and went to retrieve the hair dryer, but Sowon gripped her wrist, preventing her from going too far.

"No soaking today?"

"No soaking. If you want to, you can. I need to reply some emails and discuss with the others the schedule for when we get back from our trip."

Clicking her tongue at work for taking her future wife away, Sowon reluctantly went to shower. She had thought about it a few times, how to convince Yerin to quit being her manager and just be her stay at home wife, but in this day an age, being jobless could have adverse affects on mental health, and in other's case, not Sowon's, there was the issue of rising cost of life. Or she could quit her job and then both of them would be out of job.

"Yerin-"

"Yes yes, I'll dry your hair for you when you get out."

Smiling, Sowon finally went to shower.

------------------------------------

"Yennie~"

"Yes honey?"

"Are you done yet?"

Sowon was purposely not drying her own hair, waiting for Yerin to finish typing out an email report. Laid across Yerin's back with her hair bundled up in a towel, Sowon had her arms draped over Yerin's shoulder, practically melting against her as she whined for her to hurry with her work.

"Almost."

Kissing Sowon's wandering hand, there was a mysterious shiver that occured when Yerin had accidentally missed Sowon's palm and kissed her on the wrist.

"Are you getting cold? You should know to dry off earlier."

"N-not cold."

But Sowon had retrieved her arms and retreated away from Yerin. The unknowing shock that raced up her arm at the point of contact of her wrist and Yerin's lips surprised her. It wasn't like her wrists were sensitive or anything, watches were not uncomfortable, but for some reason it made her shiver.

Now reluctantly drying her own hair, Sowon pouted as Yerin finally closed her laptop.

"Give it to me, I'll finish up."

Still pouting, Sowon let Yerin ruffle and her hair until it was dry. While her hair was still being tousled, Sowon turned around in her seat and hugged Yerin around the waist, burying her face into Yerin's stomach. Yerin ignored the fact that Sowon was rubbing her face against her ever so slightly, just under her chest.

"Sojung ah?"

"Mm?"

Hearing the slight sleepiness in her hum, Yerin petted Sowon's head softly.

"Shall we sleep?"

"Eung."

Seeing that she wasn't going to move, Yerin grinned. pulling Sowon off of herself, she quickly scooped her arm under Sowon's thighs and propped Sowon properly against her before lifting up.

"Princess, we're moving to the bed."

Sowon was slightly surprised once again at Yerin's strength, even if she was slightly sleepy, she had the idea to poke fun.

"To do naughty things?"

"?!??!??!"

Yerin almost tripped on her own feet, causing Sowon to laugh and Yerin to steady herself.

"N-no? To sleep."

"Alright, you want inside or outside tonight?"

"Either is fine."

"Then do you want to sleep on top or on the bottom?"

"What do you mean?"

Once they were close enough to the bed, Sowon wiggled out of Yerin's hold and lay down first, holding open her arms.

"Like this."

Gesturing for Yerin to come lay on her chest, Sowon had a lazy grin where Yerin was being self concious about crushing Sowon.

"Fine, did you feel bothered when I slept ontop of you?"

"No..."

"Then it's fine."

"Alright."

Letting Sowon kiss the top of her head, Yerin tucked herself into a comfortable position, one hand threading her fingers with Sowon's.

"Good night."

"Sweet dreams."

=================

aaaaaaaaaaaaa