Ch 28

She's my Manager

"When your loved one might be straying away, it is your job to pull them back if you want them to stay! Any distance will always grow!"

Yerin rolled her eyes at the radio, today's particular family advice corner was said in the most cringey voice she had heard since listening to the radio (almost borderline love advice) as she waited for Sowon to finish cleaning up and come out of the set's changing room. If pulling them back was as easy as grabbing a hand, surely not every parent would drift away from their child.

"Let's go."

"Okay."

Sowon tapped her shoulder and Yerin immediately followed her out of the building, bowing and greeting everyone that looked over at Sowon. Eunha was the loudest one.

"See you tomorrow Sowon unnie!!!"

"See you!"

After their salon exchange, there wasn't really a chance for Eunha to talk to Sowon and Yerin was kind of trying to get Sowon out of the studio as fast as she could. Not that she was trying to stop Sowon from talking to Eunha but well, the more rest that Sowon could get the better, right?

"Unnie are you hungry?"

"Hm? Not really, the dinner truck was enough, are you hungry?"

Sowon pinched her cheek a little and Yerin blushed.

"N-no, just making sure if you needed any food before sleeping tonight."

"Mm, if you're talking about a midnight snack?"

Yerin nearly dropped her car keys when Sowon kissed her ear. Hurriedly picking it up, she stammered out that they had to wake up early tomorrow.

"If you make such a cute reaction, you're only fueling my desire honey."

"W-we th-the other day we-"

"I'm kidding," Sowon kissed Yerin on the nose as she passed her into the second row. "I wouldn't do anything you don't want to."

----------------------------------

"By the way what did you do with the tent?"

"Ah...I went back to clean it when you were on set, but I'd like to send the sleeping bags to the washer before putting them away into a closet?"

Sowon hummed ruffling her hair dry, fresh out of the shower, surprised at the emptiness of livingroom. She had seen it on the way in, but she hadn't the time to ask about it when Yerin practically shoved her into the bathroom so that she would hurry to get to bed as early as she could. She had noticed that Yerin had left in the middle of the shoot to somewhere, but she hadn't known where or why. Watching as Yerin shuffled towards her room, Sowon grabbed her by the wrist.

"Where are you going?"

"Hm? To get the hair dryer?"

Sowon let her go, feeling a little weird. Was it just her or was Yerin acting a little weird since yesterday? First of all, Yerin would tell her when she had to leave to go somewhere in the middle of work, to make sure that she didn't look for her at the time of her absence. Whether it was another meeting or to go grab food with the other managers for the set, or even to go out for fresh air, Yerin made sure to tell her in case she needed to know. For her to not say anything when she went home to clean, was the only time.

Letting Yerin help her dry her hair, Sowon watched Yerin carefully. She went to put away the hair dryer, then walked towards her room.

"Where are you going?"

"Hm?"

When she heard Sowon's voice, Yerin changed course and came back to Sowon.

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Eh? No?"

Sowon opened her arms and let Yerin come to her, hugging her, she wanted to pull Yerin into her lap, but the other was standing still.

"Yerin? Do you not feel well?"

"N-not really?"

"Really?"

"Really."

She couldn't exactly tell Sowon that just a moment ago, the thought of sleeping alone made her heart squeeze a little.

"Then, sleep here tonight?"

Yerin answered her by kissing her cheek.

"Mm, let's sleep."

Sowon let go of the hug and patted the bed, giving her usual spot to Yerin. Ususally it would be her on the inside and Yerin on the outer, since she was in charge of the alarm so she needed to reach the nightstand.

"Hm? Unnie that's your spot."

"I want you to sleep in it today? Tonight."

Yerin looked at her with the cutest look of confusion. 

"Will you wake up on the alarm?"

"Probably not, but having you all over me in the morning will."

Yerin chuckled and pushed Sowon over to her spot and set her phone on the nightstand.

"Silly, I'll wake you up."

Sowon watched as Yerin turned out the lights and lay back down, but facing the other way.

"I still think we should talk. Did something upset you?"

There was a shuffle and Yerin had turned herself around and pushed herself into Sowon's arms. So there was something bothering her.

"I was just being very selfish and realized that it was very....rude to be so."

"Eh? Selfish? You're everything but selfish. Tell me Yerin ah, I can see when you're feeling troubled."

With her face buried into Sowon's chest, Sowon couldn't really gauge Yerin's expression, but since Yerin was hiding, surely she was feeling sad.

"What is it I wonder? I would be really mean of me to say."

"I don't mind, some people deserve it."

"No, I-...they don't deserve it."

"So, why do they bother you?"

Yerin stayed quiet for a while before pulling back, her eyes looking away from Sowon.

"I..."

Sowon reached out to hold her cheek, Yerin leaned into it some but still avoided her eyes.

"I..don't like it when...Eunha is...all...over you."

==============

TALKING IS GOOD. DO IT. im brain ded one more exam left before break hehe...he..