Ch 43

She's my Manager

".....Yewon ah! You're here early!"

Yerin rubbed her eyes as she came to her senses, the sunlight was leaking into the room making it brighter and it seemed like outside the bedroom was a little noisy. Putting down her arm to her side, Yerin rubbed the mattress absentmindedly. Cold. How long had she slept for when Sowon had gotten up for? Mustering her strength to bring herself up to a sitting posture, Yerin blinked sleepily towards the closed door. Did they close it yesterday night? Or did Sowon close it when she woke up to not bother her somehow?

Wetting her lips with her tongue, Yerin continued to blank out while seated on the bed. The fact that there were no schedules to rush to attend or work for that matter, passed through her mind before reaching her arms up to stretch out the rest of her sleepiness.

"Oh? You woke up?"

Yerin looked over to the door to see Sowon holding a tray and propping the door open with her hip. Looking curiously but silently at Sowon, Yerin wondered what was going on until Sowon had come close and placed the tray on her lap.

"Here, breakfast in bed sleepy."

Feeling Sowon kiss her on the cheek, Yerin was looking down in her lap blankly, was she mindblown or just not fully awake? Sowon watched her, slightly nervous whether this was a good surprise for her or a bad one when Yerin gave her a goofy grin.

"Thanks."

Struck by her cuteness, Sowon looked away and scratched her cheek. 

"You're welcome? Anyways, Yewon and Yuna arrived already."

They had originally thought that traffic would make it difficult to make it in the early morning but by luck, they had set out early enough to miss the morning traffic jam, or so they said. Sowon wouldn't put it before them that they probably woke up at an ungodly hour to avoid the morning devlivery trucks on the highway. Since Yerin still hadn't moved yet, Sowon picked up the chopsticks and held up a mini sausage to Yerin's mouth.

"Come on sleepy, say ah."

Yerin obediently opened and let Sowon feed her breakfast but one could tell by the increasing color in her face that she was slowly becoming more and more embarassed at the fact. This was likely due to her realizing and fully becoming aware of what was happening instead of thinking about how fluffy it felt to be given breakfast in bed made with love.

"I-I can eat by myself."

"What did you say?"

Sowon pushed another sausage to Yerin's lips shutting off her reply with a smile.

"When you finish, freshen up and come say hello, I'll talk with them in the living room."

Yerin nodded, cheeks pink but finally with her hands on the chopsticks. Waiting until Sowon had left, Yerin breathed in slowly to calm down. Her lover was just so cute and amazing and all the words in the world that could be used to praise people as perfect as her! Quickly finishing the simple breakfast and washing her face in the bathroom, Yerin brought out the empty tray to the kitchen and greeted Yewon and Yuna.

--------------------------------

It had taken her less than one sentence to almost choke on her own saliva when she noticed a slightly pink mark where she had tried to leave her mark on Sowon, it wasn't so pink that it was obvious as to the nature of it, but it was pink enough for Yerin to turn bright pink, in her cheeks.

Either Yewon and Yuna didn't notice, or they were smart not to talk about it had Yerin grateful and gave her a small piece of mind to just tuck that memory away and be normal.

"Yerin unnie! Now that you're awake we can discuss lunch plans."

"O-oh right it's that late already?"

Finally checking the time, Yerin stared at her phone screen for a moment, completely dumbfounded that she hadn't woken up earlier how her body was taught from waking at ungodly hours to make schedules happen.

"It's already 10:30 am?"

"That's right sleepyhead, but I didn't have the heart to wake you up. That's how I ended up coming to deliver your breakfast to make sure you were at least up then."

Having her hair roughed up by a strong ruffle from Sowon, Yerin almost felt like a child, a student who had overslept when they had been trained to get to school on time, a once in a blue moon kind of deal.

"Yerin ah if you were that tired you should have said so, then I would've let you go to bed earlier."

Coughing at the way Sowon's tone reached borderline suggestive with the equally suggestive word choice, Yerin suffered from Yewon and Yuna's knowing giggles, though what they knew and what they assumed must absolutely not be fact. With a groan into her hands, Yerin sighed and decided to just accept her fate and shoved any shred of  embarassment and profound thought all out her head in one go, a smile on her lips.

"I originally planned to cook us some fish burgers since we're by the ocean, but if you want to go out to eat or order take out that's fine, it's already this late even if I started cooking now it would take too long."

Sowon pouted a little but held in her whines of wanting to eat what Yerin must have practiced making in secret, she wasn't the kind to act childishly in front of her younger sister, she had the pride of a mature older sister after all.

======================

I took the first dose of the vaccine on monday, my arm died. It's back now tho :D stay safeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee