Ch 4

She's my Manager

"And that's a wrap! Good work everyone have a good night!"

Although the filming was set to end around dinnertime, it of course went over time and half the cast was starting to have stomachaches from hunger. Sowon growled a little when Yerin was being a little too careful when removing her mic and hurried her back to their car where the other manager quickly drove them out to a car rest area along the way home for dinner.

"Unnie do you want a granola bar? It'll at least help a little bit."

Sowon puffed her cheeks and crossed her arms, looking away from Yerin who was offering her snack.

"I know you think this peanut butter is too strong in flavor, but your stomach..."

Breathing a sigh, Sowon finally took the bar and stared at it in her hands. If they were alone, she would be asking Yerin to feed her, but if they were alone, then Yerin would be the one driving and she still couldn't ask her since she should be focusing on the road. Munching on the granola bar with a half frown, Sowon looked out the window, holding her poor stomach.

------------------------

"Unnie?"

Sowon blinked and refocused on their surroundings, she had zoned out while waiting for their food to be ready and now it was already in front of her. Having sat in the far corner away from other people and looking as average as possible, Sowon had a cap on and an oversized padding coat over her shoulders to cover from the wind.

"Here, you can use these chopsticks."

Sowon broke them automatically and began to eat her spicy seafood soup and rice, but the spice was more on mild than spicy. She couldn't really stand the spice too much. Yerin unwrapped her convenience store sandwich and bit into as she watched Sowon move like a robot while eating.

"Is it not tasty unnie?"

"Ah, no it's tasty. I was just zoning out."

"Tired?"

"Mm."

Yerin patted her back a little but Sowon was thinking more of a hug, which they couldn't do. Eyeing her girlfriend of a manager, she stared as Yerin carefully opened as big as possible to take a big bite out of her sandwich. It wasn't like she had to take such a big bite, nor was the sandwich that big, but she just happened to do that to every kind of bread she ate. Her eyes sometimes were unfocused as she was just thinking to eat the sandwich and Sowon found that cute. Others might think that Yerin might not be liking the sandwich, or that she was extremely tired that she would look so blankly when apparently stuffing her cheeks full of bread, but only Sowon knew that she was enjoying her food as much as the next person who would make large reactions.

"Are you tired?"

"Nnh? I guess so, it's late after all."

"Can we watch a movie before bed today?"

"We can, you don't have a morning schedule tomorrow. What do you want to watch unnie?"

A glint in Sowon's eye made Yerin begin praying that it wasn't a horror movie, but luckily Sowon just chuckled and patted her head before turning back to her food.

"W-wait unnie?"

"Hn?"

"What movie are we watching?"

"Secret."

"Eh?"

"It's called Secret."

"Oh."

Yerin took another bite of her sandwich.

"What kind of movie is it?"

"Romance? It's rated ."

Choking on her water, Yerin turned red up to her ears and looked at Sowon with wide eyes. Sowon playfully avoided her eyes.

--------------------

Stepping out of the bathroom with her hair freshly dried, Yerin looked into the living room but did not find the top star waiting on the couch in front of the tv. Pushing the door into Sowon's bedroom, she found Sowon just laying on the bed, her eyes closed and her hands gathered over her stomach.

"Unnie?"

"Mm?"

"Sleepy? I thought you wanted to watch a movie."

"You really wanna see it? Haha, I decided against watching it in the end."

"Why?"

Yerin sat down on the edge of the bed, not exactly declaring that she would be sleeping here tonight, but also wanting to be closer to Sowon.

"Because I'm sure a certain someone would combust once it reaches one of 'those' scenes."

Coloring red in the face and refusing to look Sowon in the eyes, Yerin just wrung her hands in her lap as Sowon chuckled. Opening her arms and tugging on Yerin's sleeve, Sowon urged her girlfriend into her arms.

"I'm just teasing silly."

Tucking Yerin under her chin, Sowon sighed softly, her arms securely around Yerin's waist. Perhaps Yerin was a little uncomfortable, pressed up against her chest, but Sowon liked to monopolize Yerin and keep her in her small cage for herself. It should feel the same when she was wrapped in Yerin's arms after all, as if they were the only two people in the world. Just her heartbeat in her ear and nothing else, perhaps the occasional conversation between them, but it felt the best when everything she could feel, everything that she could know was only Yerin.

"Yerin ah?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we sleep in tomorrow morning like this?"

"Sure, if you let me go retrieve my phone."

Yerin needed it in case the office had to call her for emergency schedule changes, and usually it'd be their alarm clock, but since there wasn't an early schedule, Sowon believed that they could wake up naturally before it would be lunch time.

Pulling on Sowon's arm to free herself, Yerin only got to tug a few times before Sowon started to whine and hold her a little bit tighter.

"I'll be quick. It's just on the counter outside."

"Don't wanna."

Yerin blinked slowly and looked up at Sowon, making Sowon look down to meet her eyes with her own version of a pout to sway her mind.

"Please?"

Sowon paused and her grip did slack a little, but Yerin was still not free.

"Pwease?"

Grumbling a little and letting Yerin go while covering her own face in the pillows, Sowon pouted as Yerin patted her head a little.

"Silly."

Sowon just sighed and continued to hide her now hot feeling cheeks and pulled the blanket from the side where she had kicked it over herself.

=============

flirting ensues :D