Ch 29

She's my Manager

"Ah...you've noticed it too?"

"Eh?"

Sowon chuckled booped Yerin on the nose before holding her chin to make eye contact. Staring into each others souls for a quiet moment, Yerin pulled away first, moving away from Sowon's hand.

"But you didn't stop her?"

"Well, technically she didn't do anything outside of friendship boundaries to me."

Yerin puffed her cheek a little but sighed.

"I know, I was just feeling insecure and lonely is all."

Sowon pulled Yerin even closer, cradling her in arms and kissing her forehead.

"Hey, I'm all yours."

Yerin whined a little but melted into the hug, pressing warmly against Sowon. So she knew that Eunha was maybe coming on strong, Yerin felt a little dumb for feeling jealousy for a girl seemingly had no chance.

"But why did you hide the kiss scene from me?"

Sowon twitched a little, but continued to pat Yerin's back. Was that hesitation?

"Is this what was making you burn up inside?"

"Maybe. I saw the crew posted spoilers and had a screenshot of a scene that I hadn't read about."

Sowon pulled back a little, making Yerin feel a little worried that she might have made a mistake trying to force an answer from Sowon, but her next action stopped her from apologizing. Holding Yerin by the shoulders, Sowon looked at her very seriously.

"You've seen me kiss men."

"Yes, it's part of the job."

"But this time was the first time I was going to kiss a girl that wasn't you."

"Okay?"

Sowon looked at her funny and  Yerin wondered if there was something she missed.

"I just didn't want you to be jealous, though it seems that I've completely failed at that."

Yerin blinked. Would this mean? That Sowon thought that because Eunha was a girl, that she would get jealous over a kiss? Giggling that Sowon was both right and wrong, Yerin hugged Sowon again.

"I get jealous with everyone you kiss, I just didn't tell you. It didn't irk me as much since you always came to kiss me after everytime. But you hid it from me this time so I got worried and maybe overreacted. I love you because you're you, not because you're a lady."

"I-I I'm sorry, I should just ask instead of assume."

Sowon buried her face into Yerin's neck and breathed in her scent, feeling stupid for thinking too much about things by herself.

"But there's one thing you're forgetting unnie. And I won't forgive you until you do it."

Concerned that Yerin would stay angry at her, Sowon pulled back and thought seriously. Do what? Looking at Yerin with her furrowed eyebrows, her mind kept spinning its gears as Yerin playfully pushed at her eyebrows. Then her hands stayed holding Sowon's cheeks.

"Can you think of what you forgot to do?"

With her cheeks in both hands of Yerin's, Sowon looked quite cute with her cheeks lightly squished. As Yerin waited, her thumb absentmindedly rubbed under Sowon's lip, hinting what she wanted. Like a lightning bolt down her spine, Sowon understood and leaned forwards, kissing Yerin on the lips. Opening , she quickly her tongue to tease Yerin's, properly conveying how much she wanted, no, needed Yerin.

Leaning their foreheads together to take deeper breaths when they separated, Sowon opened her eyes, appreciating the blush on Yerin's cheeks.

"Sorry, I'm a dork outside of acting."

"I love that side of you too."

"I love you."

Yerin giggled and properly stopped Sowon's hand from going further up her skin under her shirt. They had an early schedule, it was no time to be getting all hot and frenzied. Sowon pouted and whined a little but obeyed and kept her hands at waist level.

"Would it be okay if I just did it to you? Mm?"

Lightly slapping the backs of Sowon's hands to stop them again, Yerin chatised her.

"I'm not the only one getting tired in that!"

Yerin kissed Sowon's pouted and moved her arms to stop Sowon from teasing her skin any further.

"Besides, I was talking to the management and they allowed me to set aside a few days after this last few shoots for you to rest."

"Really?"

"Really. So let's sleep now?"

"Okay."

Yerin loved that sometimes, a child could still be seen in Sowon, that she hadn't lost her childishness completely, allowing her to play into a role that would let her take care of her. She still felt a little uncomfortable in the chest about Eunha, but she wouldn't mention it again, since Sowon already noticed her discomfort.

"Sojung ah."

"Mm?"

"Sweet dreams."

Sowon made a small happy noise and snuggled closer to Yerin, her fatigue catching up even though she had seemed so full of energy when vying for Yerin's attention. When the schedule was full of interacting with other people without a break and keeping an image even when sometimes they didn't want to was all part of a job, and the more they pushed themselve to work, the more tire they would become. Such good workers well deserve breaks, even if Sowon in particular took a break before taking on this project of a jumpstart drama.

Yerin watched Sowon sleep for a while before closing her eyes. It really didn't help that her body had become to responsive to Sowon's touch at times like this. Opening her eyes again, Yerin rolled her eyes to herself realizing that when she closed her eyes, her mind could imagine the ghosting touch of Sowon's hands on her. Having her fire stoked before bed wasn't great, but at least she managed to make Sowon rest.

There were only five hours left to sleep until the alarm rang.

=========================

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa its christmas time! I hope you all are warm and safe!

also why does it feel like it steers r18  every 10 ch lmao