Ch 34

She's my Manager

"Sojung ah? Wake up, we have to get to the salon."

Sowon grumbeld and rolled over in her bed, she had been about something nice and it was already trying to escape her. Yerin sighed and prodded Sowon's shoulder again.

"Sojung ah?"

Sowon whined once more but opened her eyes at last.

"Morning Yennie."

"Good morning! What would like for breakfast?"

Stretching her arms and straining her muscles to get her blood flowing better, Sowon sat up and opened her arms.

"This first."

"Hug?"

Seeing Sowon nod, Yerin smiled and wrappped her arms around Sowon, pleasantly rubbing her cheek against Sowon's along the way. Happily enjoying Yerin's warmth, Sowon breathed a sigh before pulling away and taking Yerin's hand to get out of bed.

"Today's the last day of shooting for you, we could go get a fancy dinner after to celebrate, or stay home and get that dinner with the rest of the film crew when the day comes."

"Mm? I think I want cuddles more than food."

Completely intending to take a morning shower, Sowon allowed Yerin to usher her into the bathroom, but before Yerin could turn away and let her close the door to do her business, Sowon had taken off her shirt.

"!? unnie!?"

"You should shower with me, come in."

"I...I-"

Turning around and covering her eyes, Yerin ran to the kitchen to escape Sowon's capture.

"I'm fine thank you!!!!!!!"

Giggling at Yerin's embarassment, Sowon properly closed the door and prepared for the day. Yerin breathed a sigh of relief when the shower sound came through the door. She was worried that Sowon might do something that would cause them to be late. Unfortunately though, she never got an answer for what breakfast should be. Deciding to heat up a light soup and microwave some bread, Yerin decided that it would be enough to suffice until lunch break.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The idea of self identity and understanding preferences, one could only define physical appearances. To find a person that really fit well with oneself and to have a tolerance and understanding of each other, was much harder than going with the first person that asked to date. The character that Sowon played in the drama understood that just because the other person declared that they loved her so, if she herself didn't even have the slightest thought to remain with them for an extended amount of time vs eternity, it would be better not to drag yourself to follow in the other's ideal.

"Unnie..."

Sowon delicately looked to her side where Eunha's character tentatively reached out to her in the final moments of the drama, as a sign of regret that they had to force Sowon's character to choose when she didn't want to, as well as to apologize for getting angry at nothing that she did wrong.

"It's been a while, I hope you have been well."

"Unnie..."

"What is it?"

"Can....we still be friends?"

Sowon looked carefully into Eunha's eyes, catching the camera revolving slowly around them from behind Eunha to capture both of them in the peripheral of her eyes. Acknowledging Eunha's seriousness, Sowon smiles a little.

"If it doesn't bring you any harm, I would like to."

To this, Eunha's cheeks light up in happiness and she almost hugs Sowon like she did before they had their awkward confession and lesser half of a fight.

"M-may I hug you?"

Sowon smiles more, seeing that Eunha's character has put more thought into how far she can take her actions, even if hugs were considered actions that she didn't mind within the range of her friends. Turning to face Eunha properly, she opened her arms.

"Of course."

The male lead comes around the corner and sees them hugging, it was not exactly true that men cannot be friends with women without intending to date them, but in general the amount of tolerance that the partner that one wanted could not be with you in the way that you wanted to depended on each individual. Of course, this would be downplayed by the general public just by saying that perhaps he could not put aside his personal feelings and end it there, but it was meaningful to show different people's different choices in life.

"Cut!"

Sowon let go of Eunha who still happily clung to her waist, leaving only her right arm over Eunha's shoulder and patting her back.

"You can let go now Eunha."

"Don't want to!"

"Eh? But I want to go to the bathroom?"

"Then we can go together!"

Surprised but not really scared by it, Sowon reluctantly allowed Eunha to remain attached to her as she waddled to the bathroom. Yerin quietly held onto Sowon's blanket for her. The director hadn't really called for a break, but for bathroom runs it was permitted to go freely unless one would take too long. Silently watching behind hte backs of the film crew as they went through the general frames that they needed to make the ending a success, Yerin's grip on the blanket tightened just a little.

"Hey, Sowon-ssi's manager!"

"Ah, hello."

Yerin greeted them properly and bowed her head a few times to say hello to everyone. They were planning the end of the after party for the drama crew, having booked a whole restaurant's venue for everyone to eat at. She would usually discuss this while Sowon was at her side, sometimes pinching her back whenever there was something she disliked or needed Yerin to ask clarification for, but she was in the bathroom with Eunha. Loosely agreeing to what they said, Yerin did do her job properly and thanked them while recording it into her schedule notebook, thankfully it was on an open day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eunha? Do you need to go as well?"

While walking to the bathroom, Sowon was making small talk, trying to put out there that she only saw Eunha as a friend that was like a little sister.

"Not really."

"Then I can have you wait outside then."

Eunha puffed her cheeks a little and Sowon was slightly perplexed. Perhaps there was a time when she was a child that her baby sister Yewon had stuck to her like glue, but at the least she was able to do her business privately.

"Eunha? You remind me of my baby sister."

"You have a baby sister?"

"Well, she's not exactly a baby anymore, I just call her that."

"Because she's childish?"

"No, because she's cute."

Eunha almost shined at the prospect of Sowon calling her cute.

"You're just sticking to me just like she did when I came home from school, spoiled and all."

Ok, maybe Eunha didn't want to be called spoiled, but she finally let Sowon go into the bathroom by herself.

=============================

delayed because I had to turn in my midterm essayssssssssssssssss