Ch 41

She's my Manager

The late afternoon was nice to wander around under, hands intertwined as they walked along the shore of the somewhat well kept beach. If they had come out when it was exactly noon and slightly after, there was no doubt that the sun would have burnt them up before they could have some fun.

Yerin walked with her feet half in the water as the tide started to draw inwards and Sowon was just splashing away ankle deep.

"Unnie, I did pack our small freezer with dinner things, and if we want to eat on time, we have to go back soon."

"But I want to play in the water some more, Yennie you haven't even gotten in deeper than your toes."

Yerin scratched her cheek nervously.

"Then I'll go back first, I can trust that you can take care of yourself right?"

Sowon pouted and tightened her grip on Yerin's hand.

"You're not going anywhere!"

But that barbeque set that Yerin had brought was waiting to be cooked...well, if they were late, then it wasn't her fault. Who said that dinner had to be on time during vacation? Might as well start eating breakfast at dinner.

"Fine, but only for one more hour."

Whining but accepting that Yerin would concede no further, Sowon leisurely swung their arms, humming to herself as she walked deeper in to the water, pulling Yerin along.

"Yerin ah, do you think that when Yewon comes, she would be able to have fun?"

"Haven't you guys been getting along just fine recently? The last trip together to the amusement park was a long time, but you both had fun, Yuna told me so as well."

Seeing that Sowon was puffing her cheeks, Yerin poked her once.

"Are you still worried that you'll mess up? Not that you could anyways."

"No." Sowon sighed in between her words. "Not really anyways, but aside from being nervous about what to talk about, I mean other than about us and work there's kind of nothing else."

"Do we even need to talk? We could just watch tv together or play on the beach together. There's no preparation needed for that. At least unless you're thinking of taking the floaty out which I suggest you do, but make sure not to lose it in the waves."

Chuckling that Yerin was talking with such a motherly tone, Sowon pulled Yerin closer to her side, leaning her head on Yerin's.

"Well, if I make any mistake at all, I'm counting on you to save me."

"I won't save you unless its absolutely necessary you know? You're too strong as it is."

"What do you mean?"

Yerin blushed when Sowon moved to stare at her face. Now facing each other, Sowon pulled their bodies closer, half hugging Yerin who was beginning to feel self concious about the lack of fabric covering her skin.

"J-just that I have confidence in you. Y-you can do whatever you want after a-all."

Averting her eyes from how Sowon pushed their chests together purposely and feeling Sowon's arms wrapping around her semi bare waist, Yerin decidely focused on the waves in the distance.

"Look at me Yerin ah."

Looking up at Sowon, Yerin was caught in a kiss that made her close her eyes after her surprise, a quiet hum excaped when Sowon pressed open and her soft tongue darted in. Struggling to keep her composure, Yerin's hands balled into fists behind Sowon, gripping into the thin jacket that had been draped over the model's shoulders.

Having thoroughly examined by her lover, Yerin panted when Sowon finally pulled back, leaning her head on Sowon's shoulder as she caught her breath.

When she had finally calmed down, Yerin felt slightly annoyed that she had lost again to Sowon and as a result took a small bite at Sowon's neck. Hearing Sowon's yelp of surprise, Yerin grinned triumphantly.

"We have this whole week to rest without having to see anyone, how many days did it take for the marks on my neck to fade away last time? Four days?"

Sowon was surprisingly weak to Yerin's slight threat, perhaps because all Yerin could do to her was kiss or at her for all the low cut clothings that Sowon had to wear to show off to the camera, biting was her achilles' heel?

Seeing that she had caught Sowon speechless at last, Yerin was about to push forward more, at least until her shame and self conciousness caught up to her, but she realized that the sky had already darkened several more degrees than earlier. Quickly checking the time, Yerin had to hurry to get dinner started, other wise they would be eating nearer to midnight than she wanted to.

Kissing Sowon on the cheek and dashing back to their place, Yerin left Sowon dazed in the water.

-------------------------------

Feeling arms wrap around her waist and a familiar warmth against her back, Yerin just hummed as she continued to use the grill to make dinner.

"Got tired of the water yet?"

"Nope."

"Then why do you sound so dejected?"

"My wifey needs food more than she needs me."

Yerin laughed.

"Humans are beings that need food to survive, you should be glad that your wifey is making food for the both of us to stay together longer."

Sowon nuzzled her nose against Yerin's neck.

"Did you take a shower?"

"No? Do I still some how smell like sunblock or sea water?"

"No, you smell nice."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Unnie you should take a shower now and when you've rinsed yourself of the salt water, the dinner will be ready."

"What about you?"

"Did you intend to take me with you? I'll shower after dinner."

Sowon shined but reluctantly separated from Yerin's back.

"Then at least tonight, grant me a wish."

 

====================

:D my new schedule for this quarter needs me to reorganize my time again ah, how fleeting time is