Ch 3

She's my Manager

"Welcome today's guest star Sowon!"

"Hello everyone!"

Yerin nervously watched behind the wall of cameras, although Sowon kept complaining the lack of script and her dislike of spontaeneity as it would always mean she had to pull something out of nowhere when they turned to her all of a sudden, she was doing great on set. After her introduction, came Eunha's introduction and Yerin could relax a little more as Sowon smiled a little easier.

Finally sitting down in the guest manager's rest area with her notebook, she watched from afar as Eunha attached herself to Sowon's side in a hilarious tall and short combination where she was getting endlessly teased for choosing to stand next to the tallest member on set.

"Eunha ssi! How have you been doing? Why don't you and Sowon ssi have a conversation about your last week?"

Sowon scratched her cheek, at the moment there was a game going on, where one could not say the ng words otherwise they would lose points. Her own headband had a word and she still had no clue what it was. Now she had to make a conversation about her boring last week?

"Um, Eunha did you do anything fun last week?"

Her word was a pretty dangerous as it was just a simple "yea!". Banking on the fact that she had seen on Eunha's instagram that she had been having fun while in her practice lessons and going out to the beach, she hoped that she could pull a few more points with simple questions.

"Yea! Unnie do you want to go with me to the beach next time? I went in the evening and it was great!"

One point.

"Wouldn't it be a little chilly that late?"

"Mmmmm, I guess so but there were less people and it was still warm enough to go dipping my feet in the water."

"Must be nice."

"Yea it was!"

Two points.

"Did unnie do anything fun last week?"

"Mmm, I guess I slept a little more than usual? I went on another runway too."

"That must be exciting!"

This exchange continued until time ran out, but Sowon knew that they would only use about two minutes of it. She really felt like she wasn't cut out to be on variety shows.

-----------------------------------------

"Lunch break!"

Most of the cameras cut but the cast were still supposed to act as if they were on set still, since they technically were, but the cameras that were left on were to capture any accidental content that was created during their lunch. Maybe someone would talk about something funny and that would be good for the show.

But for Sowon, she was stuck seated between young and old men, with her only ally as Eunha who squeezed herself between the next guy and asked Sowon to help her reach the different dishes with her longer arms as an excuse that Sowon really didn't mind.

Glancing over at where Yerin was sat in the corner of the restaurant with her bowl of food, Sowon saw that she was eating, but maybe not? Maybe she was just eating very slowly. Focusing back on the conversations around her, Sowon smiled for the cameras.

"Unnie, don't you like the food that's here?"

"Hm? No, I like it."

"But you aren't eating as much."

Here another guy cut in.

"Oh? Eunha ssi! Does Sowon eat a lot? She doesn't look the type since she's so skinny!"

"Unnie eats really well you know? She makes everything look tasty!"

Sowon zoned out of their conversation. She could tell that they were going to ask her to react to a dish in a bit to test whether she made things look tastier and she was already thinking about how to do it. Should she make an unhappy face, eat a bit, then smile really really brightly? Or should she act like its her favorite food from the beginning.

Maybe she should think about someone else who she'd seen do this type of entertaintment. Who was the last person she saw eating and wanted to eat what they wanted? If it was in terms of wanting to eat their food, there was Yerin. Though the intention of her wanting to eat Yerin's food was because of her childish desire to eat the same things and share the same things, which is why recently she finally convinced Yerin to use her shampoo and body wash as well. No one would notice without a sensitive nose and being in close proximity to both her and Yerin, which made it perfect for her to enjoy having Yerin smell like herself in private.

Smiling a little at the thought of making Yerin squirm as she purposely exaggerated smelling Yerin and embarassing her until her cheeks turned red and so on, her name was called.

"Sowon ssi?"

"Ah sorry, I was thinking. What do you need me for?"

"The cameras are on now Sowon ssi, mind telling us what you were thinking of to make such a bright smile?"

Sowon smiled a little and shifted in her seat.

"Um, I remembered a time when I was a child at a friend's house and their puppy finally put their paw in my hand before falling over out of balance."

"Oh I totally get you, they're so cute when they're still trying to walk properly!"

Sowon snuck another glance at Yerin who seemed to be talking to another staff. Biting her lip just a little bit, she was going to make sure that Yerin knew that she was hers again later, not that Yerin would ever say that she wasn't, but putting it that way was much more tame than outright saying that she wanted to....let's stop with the dirty thoughts when the cameras were on.

"Sowon ssi! Your mic battery needs to be changed!"

"Yes!"

She was looking forward to 'cuddling' later tonight.

--------------------

Yerin felt a slight chill down her spine and continued her deflection of conversation. Although she wasn't doing anything important, she still wanted to watch Sowon with all her attention to make sure that she was alright. Making small talk with the other managers was fine, but she really didn't want to focus on them when she could be monitering Sowon.

"So how do you like spending your off days Yerin ssi?"

"Um....staying home and sleeping."

"I completely understand, the schedules are hectic aren't they?"

This guy really didn't understand. Yerin held in a sigh and nodded, silently thanking whoever else joined the conversation so that she didn't have to say as much.

Was Sowon looking over here?

==================

ahahahahahahhahaha possessive sowon is.....great yes