Ch 5

She's my Manager

"Sojung?"

Sowon didn't respond to Yerin's call, sulking a little because of her self reflection of the day while Yerin went to get her phone. Now that Yerin was at her side though, she really didn't want to sulk or be jealous, but she did at the time when she was at work.

"Sojung ah what's wrong? I know you're not sleeping yet."

Sowon grumbled and rolled over to look at Yerin, intending to draw her eyebrows together and give Yerin a hard look but of course, her eyebrows did not draw together and instead she looked more like a hurt puppy.

"Hm?"

Whining a little and burying herself into Yerin's embrace, Sowon just sighed.

"There was someone bothering you today wasn't there?"

"Bothering?"

"One of the other managers."

"Oh yeah, he wouldn't stop trying to make conversation, maybe he's the type who talks a lot when he's bored."

Sowon pouted a bit and pushed just hard enough to roll Yerin onto her back and prop herself up over Yerin. Looking down on her girlfriend with a careful look, they held eye contact for a while before Sowon sighed and just laid atop Yerin's chest.

"You get jealous really easy Sojung ah."

"Can't help it. When you're used to having nothing as truly yours and suddenly you do, you wouldn't know how to handle such feelings either."

Yerin hummed and gently rubbed Sowon's back.

"Yerin, you don't get jealous?"

"Mm, well, not that I don't get jealous, but I trust you. Maybe I taste the bitterness a little but, I know it's not your fault."

"What if it was?"

"Eh?"

Sowon scooted back onto her elbows again, looking gently at Yerin's expressions.

"What if I was intentionally making you jealous?"

Yerin bit her lip a little as she thought, Sowon's eyes naturally found their way there.

"Then that would make you a bad girl."

Soomething in the way that Yerin called her a bad girl made Sowon want to giggle out of the weird feeling that she got as a chill went down her spine. Holding back and swallowing a sudden nervousness, Sowon did her best not to falter.

"That's because you didn't show jealousy to me and I wanted to see if you did."

"So you were testing me?"

"Just a little."

Yerin's chuckle made Sowon feel a little funny and she backed off of Yerin, laying back on her side of the bed.

"If you want to then it's okay with me."

"Huh? Do what?"

Caught up in indecent thoughts, Sowon missed the meaning of Yerin's words. Yerin jus smiled and tucked the blanket over the both of them properly.

"I was talking about making me jealous, why? What did you want to do otherwise?"

Sowon cleared and laid on her back properly now as it was nearing the time to sleep.

"Well, maybe get you to push me down one day but that's all, nothing special."

Yerin went silent and Sowon peeked one eye to see Yerin who was halfway sat up to turn off the room lights but was frozen in place.

"What is it Yerin ah?"

"U-um....nothing....nothing at all."

"Okay. Good night Yerin ah."

Yerin nodded and turned the lights off before snuggling back under the blankets again. Looking to her side, she could see Sowon looking at her in the dark.

"Unnie?"

"Mm?"

"Why do you like staring at me so much?"

"Because I love you? And we said good night already, but you don't seem ready for sleep anymore."

Yerin's blush was hidden by the darkness of the room, Sowon's room was extra dark because her curtains were blackout curtains so that she could sleep even in the middle of the day if her schedule only allowed sleep then.

"Well, you didn't give me the usual good night kiss maybe."

"Are you trying to start something Yerin? Because you already know that I'm always up for it."

You could almost hear the smirk in Sowon's confident voice and Yerin could already make out Sowon's blinding smile even in the darkness.

"N-no. I want you to rest tonight."

"I'll kiss you if you tell me when."

Yerin quietly shifted her hand to cover her heart, as if it would do anything to muffle the strong pounding that was going on in her chest.

"Um, if you really want to...."

Sowon chuckled and shifted over to kiss Yeirn's forehead once. Her hot lips felt nice against Yerin's colder skin and Yerin automatically tilted her head when Sowon shifted down to kiss her lips.

"Sweet dreams Yerin ah."

"I love you unnie."

Letting Sowon pull her into warm hug to cuddle to sleep in, Yerin still couldn't fully enjoy the hug as she couldn't hear Sowon's heartbeat over her own that was still thundering in her own ears, but being wrapped in Sowon gave her the sense of safety that she needed to fall asleep quickly.

================

Slightly shorter because I didn't nap after my early morning class and now I'm extremely sleepy :D

Next time maybe a date?