Ch 40

She's my Manager

Yerin stretched her limbs, having sat in the car for more than several hours for their trip to stay at a beach house on a private-ish beach. It was quite the refreshing thing, these airbnb...whatever you call its. Later in the week they would be joined by Yewon and Yuna, they couldn't get the whole week off.

Grabbing their luggage and walking around the car again, Yerin realized that Sowon hadn't gotten off the car yet.

"Sojung unnie?"

Pulling open the passenger side door and smiling, Yerin carefully removed the seatbelt and brushed asside Sowon's hair, petting her cheek softly.

"Sleepyhead~, we're here."

Watching Sowon wake up was the best way to regain energy, the way that she would try to move away from Yerin's touch, how a soft whine came out before her nose scrunched a little and then slowly revealed her beautiful eyes, perhaps squinting at the brightness around.

"We've arrived sleepyhead."

"mmhh?"

"Look."

Cutely confused by her momentary bleariness of waking up, Sowon stood unstably outside of the car, her arm slung over Yerin's shoulders to stabilize herself and to keep Yerin closer.

"What time is it?"

Her rough voice made Yerin giggle and kiss her cheek.

"You've been asleep for about two hours. Its just past noon."

"Oh."

Hugging Yerin to her side, Sowon stared out at the ocean blankly. The sun was too bright. The warmth tucked into herself was nice. The water looked cold. Was it still not warm yet? Someone remind her why she decided to go to the ocean. Rubbing her cheek on Yerin's, Sowon gradually came to her senses.

"You drove too smoothly, I couldn't resist sleeping."

"Haha, is that so? Wouldn't that mean I'm just a great driver?"

"You're the best."

"Unnie? Can we go inside now?"

Sowon hummed a sound close to a purr and finally let Yerin go to go grab a suitcase. Pulling their things to this beach house, Sowon appreciated the exessive design on the outside just a little before going inside and getting stunned by the wealth displayed inside.

"Sometimes I wonder if they ever think about what would happen if something went missing."

-------------------------

"If you're going outside under the sun, you need sunblock unnie!"

Sowon grinned, she already wore a t shirt and shorts over her swimsuit, just in case they ran into someone even though they shouldn't, and also had a towel. But of course her girlfriend would never forget every step it took to take care of her skin.

"Only if you put it on for me."

Yerin puffed her cheeks and reluctantly went over, the sunblock on her cheeks were not applied evenly yet and Sowon giggled before rubbing it.

"Come here, let me help you first."

Purposely holding Yerin by the cheeks, Sowon spread the sunblock slowly, moving down to Yerin's neck, caressing her. Yerin shivered under her touch and she couldn't help but think that Sowon was doing something on purpose. Wiggling out of Sowon's grip, Yerin backed away slightly, her cheeks a shade pinker than before. Sowon just smiled and raised an eyebrow, not that she was going to say that she was actually aiming for all her weak spots, such as the spot just under Yerin's ear or so on.

"U-uh..."

"What's wrong?"

Playing innocent, Sowon continued to smile, her hands reaching for Yerin's nape again. Confused but not quite sure where the warmth inside was coming from, she let Sowon come close again. When Sowon stepped even closer as an excuse to see where she was applying the sunblock around the back of Yerin's neck, instead of walking behind Yerin, she only leaned over Yerin's shoulder, dangerously close to her ear.

"Why are you shivering baby?"

Jolting slightly and hearing Sowon giggle, Yerin finally realized that she was being toyed with, or maybe just a little. Pouting slightly, Yerin hugged Sowon around the waist, stopping her from teasing her skin anymore.

"We're going to go outside and enjoy the sunlight today, unnie~ can't we wait until later?"

She whined slightly and Sowon chuckled.

"Wait until later to do what?"

She purposely denied Yerin's assumption.

"..."

Yerin growled slightly and swiped her teeth against Sowon's ear quickly before letting go of the hug and backing away.

"I-if you don't play nice, I-I'll...."

"You'll?"

Her sudden confidence was draining frightening quick when Sowon looked at her that way, her smirk evident and confident aura oozing out of her posture to keep Yerin in place.

"I'll sleep in the guest room and lock you out!"

Now that would be undesirable, Sowon dropped her smirk immediately and pouted.

"Sowie."

Yerin hesitated. For her usually dominant partner to immediately become cute was bad for her heart. Silently pushing the bottle of sunblock into Sowon's hands, Yerin held out her hand. Sowon grinned instantly and hugged Yerin again.

"My baby is such a softie! I love you so much!"

"J-just finish with the sunblock already..."

==================

Oops...its wednesday already....I played too much after finally reaching vacation week....hahahaha