Ch 19

She's my Manager

"I'm telling you that I love you!"

Yerin jumped at the sheer volume of Eunha's lungs and rubbed her eyes. Ever since yesterday when Sowon went back on set and sent Yerin on a coffee hunt, all the scenes that came next were ones that Yerin hadn't read the script for yet. Busy with determining whether or not Sowon was healthy enough to keep going at these late night overtime shoots and sometimes helping the stage hands move things out of the way even though Sowon told her not to, she hadn't had the time to catch up with the script readings. She also, wasn't allowed in before when Sowon went for the live script reading that was hosted before the shooting began.

Hearing Eunha shout when she had been an adorable character gave Yerin quite the wake up call and she dropped her script book. Wondering where she stopped, her flipping through the pages got stopped when Sowon walked back over from the set and placed her hand in the middle of the book. Yerin looked up and smiled, putting it away and helping Sowon relax a little by massaging her arm.

"How is it so far today? Still have energy?"

"Maybe, maybe not, I can't tell anymore."

Yerin hummed and carefully pressed into Sowon's hands, loosening the muscles up.

"Well, there's only two more weeks of shooting left."

"Two...more?"

"Look at the bright side unnie, this took over two months."

"Fine."

Relaxing into the couch as the director in the distance was coaching the actors in the next scene, Sowon breathed a small sigh.

"Is there something bothering you?"

"I feel like, because of this I haven't had enough time with you."

"But you have me all night?"

Sowon smiled a little, glad to hear that Yerin understood that even though she was practically by her side as a manager, they didn't have enough private time as lovers.

"But I'm too tired to do anything but sleep and that ruins it."

Yerin looked around cautiously, she had to make sure that no one was close enough to hear their conversation.

"I like sleeping next to you."

This caused a small spark of happiness in Sowon's chest, she grinned lazily as she leaned back a little more, resting her neck. It wasn't that she didn't know that Yerin liked to sleep next to her, but when Yerin says it out loud like that, it just makes her feel proud and happy.

"We have a long weekend tomorrow right?"

"By long you mean that you have this weekend and Monday off, yes."

"Hah, not that I had weekends off this time around."

"Shhhhh, you're doing great."

Sowon shuffled around and secretly linked their fingers together, holding Yerin from rubbing her hands anymore.

"Um, so what were you doing?"

"I was catching up with the script, I made it to let's see episode 10 and a half?"

"You don't need to read the rest of episode 10, I don't show up in it."

"Really? I thought you were shooting that part yesterday?"

"No, that happened already silly, you're more tired than I am."

"Oh. Then I guess I'll pick up on episode 11 then."

"Yep, that's what we're finishing today. Hey can I get a cheer up kiss?"

Choking on her water, Yerin coughed and capped her water bottle before looking at Sowon with slightly red cheeks that were definitely from choking on water, not that she was ya know, blushing or anything. Making eye contact, they stared at each other for a while before Yerin lost to Sowon's pleading eyes.

"W-where?"

"Where else?"

Sowon pointed to her lips and Yerin nervously looked around. There wasn't anyone here, but even then that was pushing it a little too far today. Maybe Sowon was really frustrated or something and needed attention? Yerin decided that she had to give Sowon something in return for refusing right now.

"How about I let you do anything you want to later?"

"You mean in bed?"

Yerin could feel her face heat up but she was a woman of her words, if she was to be eaten up by Sowon on this night, then so be it.

"I-if that's what you wish for."

As long as it was in private, Yerin could honestly say that she wouldn't mind anything now, just that her heart needed to be prepared to be dazzled by her girlfriend and her nerves would be shot every single time just because she loved her that much. If she were to use a word to explain her behavior, it would not be embarassment, but love and wanting to do everything for the other.

Quickly kissing the back of Sowon's hand, Yerin looked away to hide her blush and Sowon held in her internal squealing at how cute Yerin was. She wanted to more, but this was not the time nor place. Looking back towards the set with a less excited expression, she could see that Eunha and the male lead's scene was finally ending soon if they got the emotions correct. The male lead confesses to Eunha that he was hanging out with Sowon's character to get closing and in the intention of dating her to which Eunha would explode and say that she was here first, trying to gain Sowon's heart. This would be a spoiler, but Sowon had her rejection lines all memorized and she only had to put her acting to the test when it came, both Eunha's character and the male lead's character gets rejected. The drama ends without a proper explaination and no happily ever after. It would be open to interpretation whether or not Sowon's character manages to keep both of them as friends or that they would all go their separate ways.

There would also include a slight close up shot of Eunha's character touching her own lips in regret and letting the audience realize with that, that the only one who was chasing Sowon that got to kiss her, was a girl, instead of the guy. Of course, there were moments throughout the drama where it would tease that the male lead tried to get a kiss, but the fact is, only Eunha's character successfully took one, allowing much more to discuss about balance and such.

Squeezing Yerin's hand a little, Sowon closed her eyes to rest until her turn came. At least she could look forward to cuddling with Yerin at night.

====================

olala but I actually dont think it'll become actual...."olala time" next ch