Ch 36

She's my Manager

Since it was the last day of filming already, Sowon's "hold out until the end" really only meant to the end of filming and then the gigantic staff dinner/party that they had already scheduled. Yerin also, expressed that she wouldn't leave the set anymore so Sowon could be reassured that she wasn't going to be left alone with Eunha again, not that the shorter actress was at fault, or well, maybe she was kind of at fault, but it wasn't like she had bad intentions towards Sowon.

"Yerin ah, I won't do anything tonight, so can we cuddle?"

Yerin looked at Sowon confusedly, the number of times she found herself sleeping not in Sowon's room had already significantly decreased over time as she was more often or not, too soft to win against Sowon's pout. Specifically asking for cuddles was a little different than just asking to stay in her bed, but Yerin couldn't really understand what the difference might be. When sharing the same bed, she supposed that it wouldn't be odd to find that they had slept and woke up not completely entangled in each other's arms, Sowon slept like a log and didn't move in her sleep.

There wasn't really an agreement not to hold each other to sleep, but there also wasn't an agreement that they should.

"What's the difference?"

Seeing Sowon's small grin, Yerin could only agree silently even before truly learning Sowon's intention.

"Nothing special, I just want to hold you extra close."

"Okay."

That wasn't a very hard wish to grant, since Yerin was already devoted to making Sowon's life happy, she could almost agree to everything already.

"Prepare yourself for me okay?"

"What would I need to prepare?"

"Places!"

Sowon just winked and walked towards the set, leaving Yerin confused. Well, what could she do? Even if Sowon left her clueless all the time, she could always trust that Sowon wouldn't do anything too weird, she just had a feeling that it would be something pleasant.

--------------------------------------

By the time the director finally dismissed Sowon and she had greeted everyone and thanked everyone, the clock read 3am and the sky was pitch black. One could hardly see the stars due to the light pollution, but Yerin didn't really need to look at them when the woman standing next to her blinded her to everything else anyways.

"Unnie, are you tired?"

"Of course I am, can you still drive?"

"Yeah, I took a dose of coffee earlier so I'm wide awake."

"Alright."

Settled with Yerin being the driver for the way home, Sowon obediently sat in the back and rested her eyes. The brightness of the lights on the set for illuminating scenes were as bright as the sun, since, it was to be the artificial sunlight in the drama.

"Yerin ahhhh if you're hopped up on caffeine does that mean that you will have a hard time sleeping?"

"If you take a nice long bath after I shower, that should be enough time for me to digest it all. It's not like I won't accompany you to bed even if I couldn't sleep. I'd lay there beside you."

A lazy grin spread on Sowon's lips as she rubbed her eyes.

"Can't we sit in the bath together? I want to soak with you."

"Eh? Unnie, our bathtub isn't really..."

"It's big enough! Just because I'm tall doesn't mean I'll take up all the space in the tub!"

"I never said that! Unnie! I just mean...that we'll be really close to each other."

"You don't want to be that close?"

"I do! I do want to be that close!"

But Yerin's cheeks were stained pink and Sowon in her tiredness couldn't figure out why it would bother Yerin so much to sit in the tub with her to enjoy some bubbles.

"Um....Unnie wouldn't want to do any more e-exercise tonight right?"

"I'm too tired too."

"Alright then."

Calming her pink mind, Yerin calmly made her way through the streets towards home. Sowon opened her eyes and looked at the ceiling. Exercise?

"Ohh~ you naughty girl~ did you think I wanted to eat you up?"

"N-no. Nope."

"I would indulge myself in you if I could, but even I have my limits Yerin ah~"

"I'm sorry!"

"For what? Desiring me? I take that as a compliment when it's coming from you~"

Yerin stayed quiet but now Sowon smiled as she saw Yerin's ears turn pink, her princess's skin was just so fair that it would color so easily.

"So which bath bomb do you think we should use? Maybe since you're in the mood for it, one that smells sweet and passionate? That might wake me up more hehe!"

"J-just a regular one is fine!"

"Oh how I love teasing you, love you baby."

"I l-love you too."

-----------------------------------------

"Come on, just sit in between my legs. Why are you so shy?"

After showering together, Yerin was stood stock still facing the wall as the water was filling up the tub. Their shower had gone nicely, Sowon washed her hair for her and Yerin had done the same in return. But when brought up with the prospect of sitting against Sowon's front and having....pressed on her back, she was having some reservations.

"This...is my first time soaking in a bath with another person that isn't family or in a public bath. S-sorry."

"Don't apologize, just sit."

"U-um, would there possibly be any way for me to convince you that I want you in front of me instead?"

Yerin felt like she could maybe keep her thoughts more stable if she were the one hugging from behind. Not that she thought of Sowon in that....lewd...kind of...way all the time! But over the times when she was presented with Sowon's beauty, her body naturally remembers who was the owner of her pleasure.

"Nope, just sit."

Nervous but finding no more available exits for herself, Yerin obediently sat down and let Sowon hug her, lean her cheek on her shoulder blade, and just, relax. Calming down as the lavendar bath bomb they had put in's aroma spread out slowly, Yerin appreciated that it wasn't too strong and finally relaxed.

"Sowon ah, you've worked hard today."

"Mm, praise me."

"You were so amazing up there, your people skills were perfect, even when you were down because you couldn't get the exact thing people wanted from you, you still did your best to fit the role. You did your best. I'm proud of you."

"You're proud of me?"

There was a slight childish aura in her voice and Yerin chuckled.

"Of course I am. Look at what you've achieved, who else could do that?"

"A lot of people."

"No. There's only one Kim Sojung in this world as amazing as you are."

"Hehe, you're making me blush."

Yerin smiled and threaded her fingers with Sowon's at her waist.

"You deserve it."

==================================

I feel like sometimes I'm a bad author. My feelings are too easily influencing the story; I apologize for that.