Ch 33

She's my Manager

"Did something good happen?"

Sowon smiled and shrugged her shoulders at her co-stars, apparently she was beaming with energy.

"Maybe it was because I got some proper sleep last night for being dismissed early."

"Yeah, but in return you have to come in an extra day."

Her co-stars were chatting in between scenes and Sowon was just busying herself by not looking in Yerin's direction.

"Unnie!"

Turning to greet Eunha, Sowon blinked when she was suddenly caught in a hug. Sudden, as in her momentary shock, and sudden, as in Eunha didn't do hugs often before. Not to mention, Sowon didn't do hugs. Not that many people were allowed close contact with such a famous girl, at most, it was a hand shake.

"Eunha?"

"Ehe~ good morning unnie!"

Sowon awkwardly patted Eunha's back, but nonetheless returned her enthusiasm.

"You seem in even better mood than I am."

"Eh? Does it show? hehe, I was just happy to see you first thing in the morning."

With their schedules shifted slightly, Sowon could suppose that seeing someone that they knew better would make a person feel better, but this would mean that Eunha didn't really get along with the staff and other cast members. But when taking into consideration that Eunha liked her more than a regular person, Sowon had to be careful not to treat her too well. Eunha should meet someone who liked her as much as she did them, not Sowon.

"We didn't get to finish chatting into the night in our sleepover, but Eunha yah, do you have other close friends besides me?"

"Hm? If you're asking with the requirement being as close as you and I then no."

"You're kidding me, this cute and no other friends?"

Sowon purposely said it a little louder and the people who she was chatting with earlier were easy to fish into the conversation. They started inputting their thoughts, asking about another girl and another. Sowon knew that Eunha had been in the news a few times with her friends going on outings together, although she had been invited to outings, Sowon had often rejected them due to her schedule or, they just met at each other's houses for the sake of Sowon's privacy and rest. Which is also why Sowon felt the need to care for the shorter girl, but she also knew that they would never be more than friends, or closer than siblings. Especially since she couldn't tell her about Yerin.

There were so many pros and cons to telling Eunha, she could stop her advances, Eunha could give up and find someone else without hanging on Sowon, this would show Eunha how much she trusted her. But, sometimes, keeping a person in the dark was better for them, breaking Eunha's heart was something that Sowon didn't want to do, and just in general, the less people that knew, the safer it was for Yerin. Eunha could pop their bubble if she accidentally got drunk in the wrong company. When the time is right, and Yerin was safe from the public, then perhaps Sowon would talk.

"Places!"

Sowon smiled and took Eunha's hand, leading her to their places, with their scene being a stroll in the park, as seen in dramas, Eunha would be the one hanging on her arm and they would be chatting about whatever. Since filming wasn't always done in order, this scene actually came right before their outburst and kiss scene.

"Action!"

"Unnie, whenever we talk about ideal types, why don't you ever give an example?"

"Hmmm an example? If I could explain it to you, would you find them for me?"

Laughing it off, Sowon's character dodges the question that she doesn't know the answer to. But it was certain that her character just didn't appear to like either choice. It would not be discussed whether or not she was just not attracted to other people, or that she just never knew what it meant to be in love, only leaving the end of the drama with neither the boy or the girl.

"If I had the power to make unnie happy, I would."

"That would be nice, but shortie weren't you dreaming about some tall guy?"

"Unnie you only call me shortie when you can't find a good excuse."

Sowon unhooked Eunha's hands only to hook her arm over Eunha's lower shoulders. Another dynamic movement that would rather be seen between male/female partners.

"Or, I'm using it to annoy you for your cute reactions."

Giggling as they walked to the end of the short walkway, they continued until the director called them back.

-----------------------------

"Yerin ah."

Sowon poked Yerin's cheek softly, waking her up from her rickety seat in the back of the shooting location. It was time to go home and she had seen Yerin awake whenever she was shooting throughout the day, but noticed that Yerin was getting tired much faster than usual. It was still earlier than 3am.

"Yerin ah, wake up we have to go home."

Rubbing her hands with a hand warmer, Sowon sighed lightly as her breath fogged in the night air. Yerin finially showed signs of waking and patiently took her hand.

"Unnie?"

"We have to go home now Yerin ah."

Jolting awake when realizing that she had fallen asleep, Yerin slapped her own cheeks and stood up.

"I'll be heading off now! Good night and good work everyone!"

After the staff and cast returned her goodbyes, Sowon took Yerin by the arm and pulled her out to the parking lot. Sneaking a kiss on Yerin's cheek when she was looking down to find the car keys, Sowon smoothly took the keys out of her hand.

"I should have let you sleep more last night."

Yerin blankly looked at Sowon, not quite understanding what should have been just yet.

"But you were just so cute calling my name, I couldn't help it."

Blushing profusely, Yerin silently reached for the keys back from Sowon who held it over her head out of Yerin's reach.

"Cutie~"

"Stop! I don't understand why you have so much energy..."

Finally allowing Yerin to unlock the car and get inside, Sowon chuckled. Shutting the door and waiting for Yerin to get in the driver's seat, Sowon leaned on the front seat.

"I got to charge my Yerin battery as much as I wanted after all."

Enjoying Yerin's pink face, Sowon playfully held Yerin's cheeks, making her face her way.

"W-what is it unnie?"

"Nothing, I just love you."

Kissing her on the lips, Yerin almost hit the car horn. Thank goodness their car had tinting for when the engine wasn't on.

===========================

sorryyyy yesterday was a vacation and I just slept hehehe