Ch 6

She's my Manager

It was rare when Sowon would be the first to wake up, since it would be Yerin who would slap the alarm and slowly get up to get ready before waking Sowon. Greated with Yerin's sleeping face, Sowon stared blankly as her conciousness was becoming clearer.

Reaching a finger to touch Yerin's cheek, Sowon smiled at the soft touch of Yerin's flawless skin. Holding Yerin's cheek, Sowon watched as Yerin unconciously leaned into her touch. Rubbing her thumb gently against Yerin's cheekbone, Sowon stopped when Yerin made a slight hum. Wanting to retreat and let her manager rest a little longer she was stopped when Yerin made a sudden movement, scooting closer to her and placing her arm over Sowon's waist, but also inadvertly burying her face into Sowon's chest.

Frozen until she finally wrapped her own arm around Yerin's back and hugging Yerin slightly, Sowon breathed a soft content sigh. It really was a good thing that they didn't have morning schedules this day.

---------------------------------

"Sowon ssi! Look at the flower please!"

Glacing at the bouquet that was being held up by another staff off to the side as if to show a presentation of a present from a boyfriend, Sowon opened her eyes a little wider to express her surprise. Yerin watched from her seat in the back, maybe a bit envious of the staff that could see Sowon up close when she was looking super cute. It couldn't be helped, the theme was love, the easiest theme for just about everything. Probably because love was all that was in life to enjoy, love for a hobby, love for a job, love for a person, there were many ways to enjoy one's life with the simple umbrella term, love.

As she watched Sowon change poses from time to time and looked differently each time the camera flashed, Yerin liked to think to herself that her love was special. Sowon looked so beautiful and amazing, she always treated her well and there was literally nothing not to like about the world class star. Placing her cheek on her hand as she leaned on the table beside her, Yerin contently stared at her girlfriend, only pretending to be just a tired and bored manager stuck in the back.

"Perfect, we'll change the set a little."

Yerin sat up a little as this was usually the break where all the makeup artist/ hairstylists would drush over and fix stray hairs in place or add more whatever that stuff you put on faces was called. This meant that there would usually be no space for her to go over and give Sowon some words of encouragement, but if Sowon looked at her and made eye contact, she would go over there in an instant. Or she could just grab a bottle of water and tell her to drink.

Since Sowon became crowded and her desire to be near her was unbelievably high today, Yerin boldy walked over with Sowon's bottle of water and smoothly made her way into the crowd to properly give the star her hydration.

"Thanks."

"No problem. Do you need anything else?"

"..... I'm good."

The few seconds of looking into each other's eyes was enough to tell Yerin that Sowon was also longing for her, but work must come first and they both understood that. Going back to her seat and noticing that her phone had lit up with a message from the office, it turns out that the afternoon schedule was canceled. She'd tell that to Sowon after this was completed, lest someone overhear that Sowon was free and start flagging her down for other activities. Maybe she could take Sowon out somewhere, a nearby park just to breathe some fresh air and spend time walking around together? Nothing too couple like but just enough to be able to relax with each other, she'll ask Sowon if she had anywhere she wanted to go first anyways.

-----------------------

"Unnie is there anywhere you want to go?"

Safely inside their van with Yerin at the wheel and Sowon in the passenger seat, already dressed in casual clothes and makeup removed, they headed out of the underground parking of the studio that they just finished working at.

"Hm?"

"Your afternoon schedule was canceled because the train stopped working and the staff on the other end had no other way to reach here on time, so they decided to reschedule."

Sowon wanted to hold Yerin's hand while she drove, but Sowon knew that Yerin couldn't be distracted at the wheel.

"Wherever you want to go I'm fine with as long as I'm with you."

Yerin blushed a little but smiled brightly.

"Well, that's the same for me as well."

Sowon grinned and watched Yerin's side profile as they started on the way home.

"Unnie do you want to walk at the park or something?"

"Hmmm, not today. I'd rather that you didn't catch a cold from the wind today."

"Eh? It's not that windy and I'm not that weak. I should be warning you for that instead, superstar."

Sowon laughed and kissed Yerin on the cheek when it was a red light, only slightly surprising Yerin who grumbled a little and warned her not to do it again.

"I just want to hold you for an infinite amount of time."

"Me too."

"We don't even have to do anything."

"A home date then?"

"Let's do that."

"We can order dinner then."

========================

I really was going to write their date into this chapter but I like this too, it has a very nice my pace kind of feeling I think. next time definitely more cuddles and I think it's time to start the main plot

 

random thoughts but it feels like nothings happening but at the same time everything is happening and suddenly I feel like maybe I am just an annoying person who keeps wanting to play and not take things seriously, but I really just want to at least help someone relax. aside from listening to the new album on loop, a song I'm feeling right now to anyone who likes japanese music as well is "hated by life itself"

I hope you all are doing well