Ch 38 2/2

She's my Manager

Yerin was staring at Sowon's side profile as the actress was driving, they had decided on a refreshing drive to get Sowon back into driving after the long absence of driving during the filming of the drama, always left too tired to do so. At first Yerin was unneasy about letting Sowon go straight into the busy streets, but as always, she was plesantly surprised by Sowon's skill.

"Yerin ah, can we stop for a snack?"

"Sure."

Everything they needed to hide Sowon's identity was always kept in the car, though Sowon had expressed that she did want to do a secret overseas trip where no one would recognize her, and who was Yerin to say that her overseas fandom might actually be bigger than they thought?

"Do you have anything you want to eat? I'll look it up on the gps while you drive unnie."

"Mm, how about pancakes?"

"Pancakes? But we can make them at home, if I remember correctly the pancake flour we bought last time hasn't gone overdue yet."

Sowon pursed her lips slightly before whining.

"But Yerinnie I want to eat pancakes that are as fluffy as you are!"

"Fluffy as I am? Can you even call a person fluffy?"

Sowon grinned and reached a hand to ruffled Yerin's hair.

"Of course you can! You're a prime example."

Yerin rolled her eyes but there was a faint blush on her cheeks.

"Would that perhaps mean the pancakes that are a few cm thick?"

"I suppose so."

A quick search led the couple to a small cafe slightly out of the way of the middle of the city. Equipped in masks and caps, Sowon boldly walked into the cafe even though Yerin had intended to go in first. As Sowon stared at the menu, Yerin looked aorund quickly to spot them a table in the corner when she realized that the people around them, and couples around them, where whispering to each other about something. Worried that Sowon might have already been found out, Yerin stuck closer to Sowon's side.

"She's so tall..."

Realizing that the people were just surprised at Sowon's body type, skinny and tall but not stick thin, the right about of muscle and a beautiful balance to her body, Yerin smiled slightly. As expected of a model who walked numerous red carpets, her proportions were golden no matter how one tried to hide it.

Tugging Sowon to the corner table once she had ordered, Yerin ushered her to the inner seat.

"Unnie, random people were in awe because of you."

"Hm? But I really only have one person I want to impress."

Yerin knew that Sowon was being flirtatious and could guess what she would say next.

"And that's you sweetie."

Blushing and pushing Sowon's shoulder to keep a proper distance, Yerin tugged on her sweater collar to let out the heat. Then, there seemed to be a piercing gaze aimed at her. Looking back at Sowon, Yerin noticed that Sowon was staring very intensely at her neck.

"W-what's wrong?"

"Hmm? Nothing. I just saw that it faded."

"Hm? What did?"

Thinking that she threw this particular sweater into the wash too often, Yerin was already thinking of replacing it the next time they went out clothes shopping when Sowon tilted her head to gesture at Yerin's neck.

"The marks I left on you."

Blushing immediately, Yerin could only tug her collar back up. Jeez! Why did Sowon have to bring that topic up while they were outside!? Puffing her cheek and looking away from Sowon, Yerin maintained her silence.

"That'll be fixed when we get back home though."

Almost choking on her cup of water, Yerin glared at Sowon. Not now.

======================

:D i'm almost 90% certain I passed today's exam, theres a few more parts of the exams in the rest of the week but I feel positive! hwaiting! yeeeeaaayyy!!!