Ch 1

She's my Manager

Yerin grumbled a little as her phone alarm was going off next to her on the nightstand. They had recently moved to a new apartment in a different neighborhood and along with the new furniture that she and Sowon went together to pick out, her own room was now properly furnished rather than just a mattress on the floor and shelves full of fan gifts.

Silencing her phone via slapping her hand aacross the screen, Yerin groaned as she sat up. Why weren't they sharing the same room already? That was because Yerin argued that as a manager, she had times where she needed to get up and didn't want to wake Sowon. Also, even if they may be sharing the same bed more often then not, having Yerin's own room would make it look like she was just a manager if someone were to ever visit their house, such as Sowon's actress friend, Eunha.

Or if there was going to be a show where they would ever need to tour Sowon's apartment....but Yerin was pretty sure that she and Sowon agreed that if it were possible to refuse then they would.

Brushing her teeth with her eyes closed, Yerin took a mental note of today's schedule. After waking Sowon up, they had to go to the salon to get Sowon's haircut, then go to the studio and have a photoshoot. While Sowon was doing her photoshoot, Yerin would go out and get lunch for them if the food that the studio ordered wasn't to their liking, or wasn't healthy enough. After the photoshoot, they had some time before the next schedule which was around 7pm for another radio which luckily should only last around and hour long before they could go home. Two schedules only, a rare and lucky slow day that came maybe once a month or so. Washing her face with the cold water and finally fully waking up, Yerin smiled at herself in the mirror before going out.

"Unnie?"

Yerin prodded the lump of blanket on the bed, Sowon's feet were sticking out the bottom of the bundle of fabric as usual and Yerin would have tickled her until she woke up, but Sowon said not to do that so she won't. Shaking the blanket a little stronger, Yerin called again.

"Unnie!"

"Mmng."

"It's time to wake up."

"Gimme kiss."

"Then you should come out of the blanket so I can do so, right?"

Sowon obediently let go of her blanket and sat up, her hair a wild mess behind her but still beautiful in Yerin's eyes.

"Come on,  get out of bed. We might be getting up this early but work will be over earlier than usual remember?"

There was a pout and Yerin smiled as she finally kissed her girlfriend on the cheek, which only earned another grumble. Sowon held out her hands as if asking for help getting up off the bed, but when Yerin took hold of her hands, Sowon pulled her powerfully into the bed with her.

"Woah! Unnie! That's dangerous you know?"

"Mm, it isn't because you're as light as a feather."

Yerin only chuckled as Sowon snuggled her cheek against the side of her neck, now trapped between the bed and Sowon who now rolled them over to that she was on top.

"Hey, let's keep on schedule?"

"Dun wanna."

"Hmmm, but you can do whatever you want with the time between the photo shoot and the radio?"

"Whatever I want with you?"

Yerin blushed and covered her face with the back of her hand, only earning her a kiss on her palm.

"W-well that would depend on what you want to do with me."

Squirming as Sowon laughed above her, Yerin breathed a sigh of relief when Sowon finally got off of the bed, tugging on her arm.

"Well then, maybe I'll be asking you what you want me to do to you."

"Wha- you-"

Although left stuttering on the bed, Yerin could only chuckle again at her girlfriend's behavior. She's a little playful when she wants to be, but she can also be really adorable at the same time. Knocking on the door tothe bathroom and receiving a muffled hum, Yerin opened it jsut a crack.

"Just wondering if you wanted toast or porridge for breakfast."

"You can look you know."

Yerin just coughed and closed the door again, really, Sowon was just too energetic this morning. It was really nostalgic to think that a long time ago, the door would come slamming in her face or a glare as cold as the north pole pierced through her soul.

"I'm kidding, give me whatever is easier to make."

Whining just a little that the option was left to her to decide again, Yerin walked into the kitchen and started making breakfast.

----------------------

"Look over here. Good. Close your eyes. Good."

The shutter of the camera continues and the cameraman keeps saying the same words of praise, good, good, good. Well, no matter, if he did his job right and she was able to follow his lead properly, then everything was fine.

"Break, take fifteen. Someone bring me a water."

Sowon closed her eyes and breathed deeply as she could both hear Yerin's footsteps come running closer and the same fluffiness of her blanket around her shoulders came.

"Do you need anything unnie?"

Sowon only shook her head a little before holding the blanket by herself and walking to the resting area.

"I guess, the tension for this job just isn't really high."

Yerin hummed and sat down next to her on the couch.

"Well, usually there would be music playing in the background right?"

"Yeah, I guess it's just the difference in the people we work with. He decided not to put music on so he can focus maybe."

A walking by staff cut in apologetically.

"Ah, about that. We're really sorry the speakers in this studo are out of order right now."

After being bowed to a few times, Sowon closed ehr eyes and sighed again.

"When is this scheduled to be over again?"

"Would you like me to play some music?"

Sowon pinched Yerin's side a little earning her a sharp inhale. Yerin giggled and held Sowon's hand, threading their fingers together.

"It'll be over soon, promise. The less you check the clock, the faster the time goes."

"If you say so. Also, when we're done here I'm expecting a kiss."

=====================

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

also, SSG addiction anyone?