70

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

RAW CHAPTER

 

 

 

*Bob head peeking inside the empty office 

*soft little footsteps waddling across the room

 

Sounds of a chair being pulled and headset bigger than his head being lifted echoes.

“Hi. Hello. It's Yuding again” Yujin giggled as he softly whispered.

He put his sippy cup on the table after taking a gulp and fixed his pyjama.

 

“You're such a baby. So cute!” Eunbi and Sakura squealed when they peeked in to watch Yujin doing his broadcast.

His parents don't know but the little I mean the big boy is offended.

So as per any normal person Google on how to be a big boy.

And…… to know the outcome you can Google it yourself.

 

Yujin put down his iPad and went to his parents who were watching television with Wonyoung while Nako was rolling down on the carpet.

“Mummy, Daddy,” he called.

“Yes baby,” Eunbi turned and smiled at him.

Oh see, his parents still think he's a baby.

“If I ask for a cuddle please don't give me one. Because I'm a big boy,” Yujin stood strong and smol.

“Uh, Okay…” Sakura exchanges looks with his wife.

“And don't give me milk anymore. Imma drink energy drinks for now,” Yujin demanded.

“Uh.. N…” Eunbi couldn't finish her word when Yujin put up his hand, signalling for her to stop.

“Yuding would also like to not be called Yuding Daengie or Ding,” he stared at Nako who just shows her unamused face “or Jinnie”

“Then what should I call you?”

“Yujin..”



 

That night was the loneliest night in his life. He went to sleep without good night kisses from his parents and also he knew Nako got extra bedtime stories because the time allocated for him is now for Nako.

Yujin is not jealous. Certainly not hurt.



 

And at 4 a.m. comes a body separating Eunbi and Sakura's usual cuddle position.

Sakura groaned at the sudden intrusion but chuckled as he heard his little boy with disheveled hair and runny nose mumbling “Ding want goodnight kisses too. Mummy Daddy doesn't give Ding some kisses. 

 

Eunbi accidentally elbowed the little figure and Yujin's screams woke the couple up.

“Oh My God baby what's wrong”

There Yujin got his 2nd nosebleed. 

“Maa…. Mammi….”:. Yujin wiped his nose and tears b when he saw red fluid.

 

Needles to say (or write) the morning is “peaceful” as stated in previous chapter. 😶

 

Nako walked into the kitchen with her penguin onesie, looking like the boss she is and stared at Yujin,unamused, “Why Ding nose white?” 

Yujin refused to answer and fixed the tissue blocking his nostrils so Eunbi had to take action. That is, after Wonyoung sputters her gibberish and Nako tickles her little feets.

“Dingie got smacked by Mummy.”

 

Oh Lord, sometimes honesty is not the best policy as Eunbi spent the next hour trying to calm Nako down for the sense of justice she had been overwhelmed with.

“Mammi no do that next time. It's dangerous” Nako put down her spoon and sighed. This is a serious thing Mummy.

Eunbi just nods and Nako continued, “Next time let Cho do”

Yujin quickly jumped off his chair in order to find Daddy.

Shelter! Shelter!


 

It only took a night of no goodnight kiss from his parents to make Yujin succumb. “Yeah, Ding is still Mummy and Daddy Little Prince. So what?”

Eunbi peeked inside the boy's room. With Wonyoung at her side. “Yujinnie, who are you talking to?”

Yujin shrugged “Just my fans Mummy”

“Ah okay…” This child is weird..


 

**********


 

Yujin and Nako stopped their pillow fight when they heard loud laughter coming from their parents' room. The two siblings stare at each other and their brain cells unified. And so we have two toddlers tiptoeing to their parents room.


 

“Stop! Wonyoung is sleeping, we might wake her up,” Eunbi gasped, trying to breathe in between her laugh.

“Well you should be the one to stop laughing,” Sakura jerked her tongue.

“No you!” Eunbi tried to push her husband away but he was enjoying nuzzling his nose on Eunbi's tummy.

She kind of regret mentioning it to her husband when he was busy tickling and nuzzling Wonyoung to sleep.

“It tickles stop! Haahhaahahha” Eunbi pushed away.

“Nope! Because your laugh is cute,” Sakura bit her tummy and Eunbi jerked.

“Hey!” 

Sakura laughter filled the room and the two toddlers outside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter