34

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy!!!” a shout was heard from outside the door.

(You know when it comes to Daddy!!! it’s that one boy)

 

 

“Get ready guys. Here comes the sun” Sakura whispered to his coworkers. “Keep silent”

He laid his head on the table pretending to be asleep when Yujin pushed open the door.

“Daddy!!” he grins.

“Oh. Daddy is sleeping? Bad bad” Yujin shakes his head as he sees his Daddy sleeping. 

‘Daddy must be so tired!’

 

The little boy was about to close the door when his eyes landed on the cookie jar next to his Daddy’s computer and his study table.

Wild ideas rise to his mind. Tiptoeing to the table side, Yujin tried his best not to let out even a tiny sound.

“Hehehehe” he took the jar carefully. Unaware of Sakura’s eyes on him.

 

As the little boy tried to open the jar, Sakura quickly straightened his back and jump scare the little boy. “Haaa! I caught you!”

“Arghhhh!” Yujin shouted in response to his Daddy.

“Daddy No! Ding no do anything. Ding come here to study. No no!” he gulped. Oh mann his plan is ruined! Daddy caught him even in his sleep! :Daddy is so powerful urgh!!’

 

“Ahh you come here to study? Then why are you holding the cookie jar?” Sakura pinches Yujin’s nose.

“What cookie jar Daddy?” Yujin acted dumb.

“The one you’re holding right now”

“Tis a cookie jar?” Yujin is still in his act.

“Buddy….” Sakura lowered his head looking straight into Yujin’s eyes.

“Daddy…. Just one.. Please Daddy” little Yujin pursed his lips trying to court his Daddy with Miyawaki kids iconic puppy eyes.

Of course, it works. It works 6 out of 10 times with Yujin and 8 out of 10 times with Nako.

 

"I will pretend I do not see this. Don't tell your Mummy" Sakura closed his eyes and turned away from Yujin. 

The boy was smiling brightly and continued chewing his cookies in delight.

 

Yujin hummed incoherent words and Sakura just smiled. Ever since he was told that he'd be free from the cast earlier this morning, the little boy has been smiling non stop.

Sakura ruffled his soft hair and asked him,  "Have Daengie taken your bath?"

 

Sakura was expecting a head shaking but Yujin decided to be a good boy today. He nodded his head proudly "Daengie woke up early today Daddy! And Daengie bath before Mummy told me to" his thin lips formed a smug.

 

"Oh look who decided to be a good boy today! I am proud of you buddy!" Sakura clashed his cheek with his son causing the boy to pretend that he disliked it.

(Yujin actually really loves people being affectionate towards him. Feels like he's on top)

 

Yujin kept his smug smile and puffed his chest "Of course Daengie is a good boy. Daddy said so!"

 

Sakura turned off his desktop and faced his son who was busy his fingers and wiping the crumbs on Sakura's shirt. His movement went idle when he realised his Daddy was shooting sharp looks at him. He gulped and soon tried to grin.

 

Sakura pinched Yujin's cheeks and locked him into another tight hug causing the boy to squirms. "Go upstairs and get changed. Let's go get Daengie's arm back"

Yujin's eyes sparkled at the word ‘arm back’ and he immediately kicked the desk sending him to crash his chair against the book shelf and he jumped off the chair like a thunder.

He grinned knowing Daddy will nag him so he ran as fast as he could before Daddy caught him.

Sakura with the longer limbs gasped and did the same as Yujin and chased the boy at the stairs. He managed to catch the boy just before he reached to his room and spanked Yujin’s little bum.

 

Nako saw the duo and copied her Daddy by smacking her Mummy's bum. Earning her a whole 15 minutes lecture from Mummy. Both Nako and Pingu.

"But Mammi Cho see Daddi do Cho do too" she uses her puppy eyes tactic and it works.

 

As you are reading this, Sakura just went out of the house with red ears of Eunbi pulling. He muttered few complaints when Eunbi smacked his bum out the house.

His counter attack was definitely a failure as Eunbi also used her bunny eyes tactic on him. And if you wonder where the kids got their glassy eyes. It's from Mummy!



**********



Yujin hopped into his car seat excitedly and on this rare occasion, he was singing instead of playing with his Gundam. His loud (and cute) voice filled the car and Sakura's heart. 

'May this boy live in prosperity and happiness forever' the father prayed.

 

Yujin turned into an excited puppy at the hospital because he was too happy to have his freedom back.

"Ding got arm back!" he repeats to his Daddy. Short legs swaying on the seat. Long forgotten the gundam in Daddy's car.

 

The doctor laughs as Yujin was talking nonstop while she was taking the cast off. Sakura can only gulp as the doctor was someone he used to know.

"Now be a good boy and don't break your arm or bones or even hearts okay?" the female doctor bopped his nose. Yujin's cheeks flushed pink as he nodded.

 

Sakura kept his gaze on his son when the female doctor turned to talk to him. 

"I didn't know you live here" she said softly.

"And I thought you moved oversea," Sakura speak in matching volume.

"I did. But I moved here 3 years ago. Never thought we would end up in the same place."

Sakura just hummed "Guess that's how fate played us"

The doctor nodded "Maybe this all just pure coincidence"

 

Yuiyin was getting bored of Daddy and the pretty doctor talking. So he threw a little tantrum by crossing his arms and glancing at the adults.

"Daddy wants to talk more? Daengie needs to be home because Mummy promised Dengie to bake cake. Daengie is busy," he whispered to his Daddy. On which the pretty doctor can't help but listen anyway.

 

"Is your Mummy pretty Yujin?" she asked.

Yujin went excited and hopped a little "Yes Mummy is the prettiest lady on Earth! Daddy said Mummy is the prettiest lady in the whole universe. Yuding agree with Daddy!"

The doctor just smiles and leaned her body closer to the table "Well I think Yujin is the most handsome boy in th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter