41

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi was dead tired and she felt like fainting or just lay down on the floor to sleep. She let out a low sigh and closed her eyes. Wonyound had kept her awake since 3am and Oh how she wishes the baby was sleeping peacefully and safely in her arms.

She should just hang on for a little while until Wonyoung is totally asleep.

 

Eunbi sighs again after 3 minutes that feels like an hour. She really wants to rest but she can’t. Sakura had an emergency and he had to go on sites to settle it.

Calling Chaewon would bother her sister and plus, Chaewon lives almost an hour drive away.

 

Suddenly she felt like crying. So she tugged Wonyoung closer to her chin, repositioning her tired arms. Looking at the peaceful face sleeping is totally a therapy.

 

It was seconds later when Eunbi felt something soft on her chin. She looked down and Wonyoung was staring at her.

Hands reaching out to her face. Eunbi lifted the girl and Wonyoung quickly tried to grasp her Mummy’s face.

 

Eunbi giggles and lets the girl rest her palm on her cheeks. As if Wonyoung knows her Mummy is tired, she softly ‘pat’ her cheeks. Letting out her tiny baby noises and stares at her Mummy’s face.

 

With just a touch, all tiredness and sore were lifted off Eunbi and she’s now fully recharged.


Isn’t it amazing just how a simple tender touch from your loved one could recharged you in just a second?

It’s the power of love. :)

 

 

**********



Eunbi was folding the clothes when she heard a thud from behind her. A little voice whimpers in pain.

“Eee! Why are you here” Yujin softly kicked the door and walked into the room.

Eunbi just chuckles seeing her son with his hand hugging his laundry basket. Wanting to fold his clothes with Mummy too.

“Jinnie just put them there, Mummy will fold it later” Eunbi pointed to her bedside.

Yujin shakes his head and grumble. “Yujinnie want to learn to fold Yujinnie’s clothes. So Mummy don’t need to do it for me. Then Mummy can rest more and not tired”

 

Eunbi gestured for Yujin to come closer to her so that she could demonstrate how to fold the clothes.

Yujin excitedly dragged his laundry bag and sat knee to knee with his Mummy. Nako was sleeping on the bed. Tired of waiting for Wonyoung to wake up.

“Okay, so you turn over your shirt like this and lay it down,” Eunbi said.

Yujin follows after picking his favourite shirt. Throwing the shirt he least liked aside.

“And then you fold it like this…..” and so the lesson continues.

I believe the majority of my readers can fold their clothes right? If you can’t, just hang it up. If you also can’t hang your clothes I suggest you to just lay it straight and stack the clothes together. And burn them. 

 

:)

No violence intended

 

Okay, back to the story.

 

“Yay!” Yujin hopped as he finished folding his shirts and pants. All left now are his pyjamas. (That which he can’t find the right pairs because his pyjamas are always scattered into his parents laundry bag or Nako’s laundry bag)

He stomped on the pyjama piles, floating on air and whined.

“Daengie lost Iron Man pants”

Eunbi chuckles. There is a child pyjama in her laundry and it’s sure belongs to Yujin.

“Aww that’s so sad. Guess you have to wear it with your short pants then” Eunbi try to hide her smile.

“But…. Night cold Mummy” Yujin sprawled on the floor, head close to Eunbi.

“Then you shouldn’t lose your pants” Eunbi bopped his nose.

 

Yujin curled into a tiny fur ball and pouted his lips. “Pants run away from Yujinnie’s room”

Eunbi laughed at the dramatic scene and ruffled his soft hair. “Your pants are in Mummy’s basket. Go take it”

And with that, Yujin got up and ran to the said basket. His face was flushed with excitement as he found his long gone pants. Which definitely did not run away.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter