Yujin's Buzzfeed Unsolved - Issue 1

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*fixes the iPad.

 

*fixes hair and shirt

 

*clear throat



**********



Hi. This is Yuding the Dinius and welcome to Yujin's Buzzfeed Unsolved.

 

Today's investigation is about Wendy and Irin. Or Dinius Yujin called them Wenrin.



Yujin knows love. Daddy had taught him a thing or two about love. But Yujin is a dinius so Yujin learns the rest by himself.

 

You see, love is when you're willing to give everything for someone you feel really attached too. They said.

 

But Yujin think love is very simple.

 

For example, Daddy and Mummy love each other. They always kiss and hugs and smile at each other. When Daddy is in the house, Mummy would glow and Yujin hopes that glow could turn into glow in the dark thing or anything so they can save electricity by using glowing Mummy. All they need to do is put Daddy beside Mummy. 

 

See now, Yujin is 6 but he already knows the importance of electricity. Unlike you who always forgot to turn off the switches and fans when you're leaving the room. Sometimes you even touch the switch with a wet hand. Tryna get Albert Einstein hair aren't you? 

 

But anyway, back to the topic; love.

 

See Mummy loves Daddy a lot and Daddy also loves Mummy a lot. Daddy's perfect hair will turn messy whenever Mummy goes sulky with him. He would do anything to make Mummy smile and be happy. Although Yujin thinks Daddy only needs to hug Mummy to make Mummy less angry. But Yujin will leave Daddy to figure it out alone.

 

Daddy once took Yujin around the town in search of Mummy's favourite macaroons and to buy pretty clothes for Mummy. Daddy also sometimes wakes up early to do the chores and make breakfast or lunch so Mummy can have a rest day. Yujin thinks that's love. 

 

Sometimes when Mummy is sick, Daddy will take a leave and take care of Mummy. In turn, Yujin will also be “sick”. Because Yujin also wants to take care of Mummy. That's love. 

 

But Yujin thinks the truest love is with him.

The way his Gundam stays with him when times are rough. And the way Gundam always comes to sleep with him. And Gundam also accompanies Yujin to the doctor and during car rides. Yujin thinks if Gundam is with him, he can conquer the world. Or at least the country. 

Gundam always listens to Yujin's stories. They have the same thinking and Gundam never hurt Yujin. Gundam is also always with Yujin whenever he goes. Although Yujin have many Gundam, If that ain't love then Yujin don't know what it is. Yujin is 6, Not Wikipedia, duh~ 

 

But if it ain't love then maybe it's a figurine but whatever, it's love. If you say otherwise then Yujin will consider you a hater. And hate is a strong word.

 

Another kind of love is between him and that little furball Nako. 

 

Yujin loves Nako even though Nako always smacks him and he will pretend like it hurts so Nako will be softer. Nako is always angy at Yujin but then Nako will also come to play at Yujin's room. Nako doesn't even get mad at Yujin when Yujin glued her hair and poured sprinkles on it. 

 

Mummy puts Yujin to the corner and Yujin honestly doesn't understand what's the purpose of sitting there. It's not like realisation is gonna come from the wall. The wall cannot talk. But Nako have superpower, she can talk to the wall. 

Okay back to the hair. No, to Nako.

 

Yujin once hid Nako's toy soldier under the bed and Nako don't even mad at Yujin. But Yujin felt weird because the day after, he cannot find his RC car. Maybe Maru took it, Nako said. 

 

Sometimes, when Yujin's toy car is gone, Nako always finds it and Yujin will give Nako 10 cents for every car she finds. Yujin wonders where and how Nako can find it but Yujin doesn't like to force his brain into heavy mode so Yujin just pay Nako 10cent. (Somebody please tell this boy that his little sister Nako has been hiding his toy cars in their Mummy's closet. Poor boy be spending  money carelessly. Yujin is a victim of capitalism)

 

However much Yujin loves Nako, sometimes Nako is just annoying. But it doesn't mean Yujin hates Nako. 

 

Yujin loves his family and Bekka and Aunt Hyewon and Aunt Chae and Aunt Yena and Uncle Tomi. But sometimes Nako is annoying especially when she plays with Maru more than Yujin. So Yujin kicked her plushies and sometimes pinched them. Yujin wonders if the plushies ever tell Nako what he did to them.

 

Anyway, why are we talking about love? Or more like Yujin is the one talking. You're just reading anyway.

 

Okay the answer is because Yujin is curious with Wenrin and now that smol Miku boy scandals.

It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter