68

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a Very short chapter.

Like the love OTR gave to Sakura.







“Mummy, do you see my iPad?”

 

“Hmm?”

Eunbi put down the plates and wiped her hands. 

Soon footsteps got closer and there he was, our miserable young hero, Miyawaki Yujin.

Eunbi smiles as she hears Yujin telling his story. Or more of his struggle. His limbs moved around animatedly trying to show his Mummy what a serious and dangerous situation he is in.

“Mummy, do you hear me?” Yujin groaned. His Mummy just kept her smile all through his heartfelt story. 

“Yeah…” Eunbi nodded. Still with a smile.

“Mummy!” Yujin stomped his feets.

His Mummy just giggled and patted his head, going back to do the dishes muttering “You're so cute honey”.

Oh no! Mummy didn't listen to his story eh?

 

“Mummy! Jinnie's iPad is gone! Gone! Like G-O-N-E Gone!” Yujin groaned.

Eunbi turned around and smiled at him, “I know. It's with your sister.”

“Which one? The naughty one or the baby one?” Yujin squinted his eyes. Please don't tell him Nako is watching cartoons on his iPad… Oh no… Jinnie’s love letter to Bekka… Oh no…

“Nako,” Eunbi smiled.

Oh how Eunbi wished she had not said the name because Yujin automatically screamed. But his face kinda looks like Macaulay Culkin in Home Alone though. 🤔 



“Cho No! Cho!” Yujin ran back upstairs and looked under his bed, in his drawer and inside his closet.

Seriously kiddo, do you think Nako would leisurely hangout at such a place?

“Daengie! Nako is out with Daddy… Your iPad is safe with Wonyoung!” Eunbi had to run after the boy, catching him running along the wide hallway. Looking terrified as if he just shat in his pants.

Yujin stopped in his tracks, slowly turning his head to face Eunbi.

“Oh…”

Yeah Oh Yujin. Now your Mummy is looking at you suspiciously.

 

Yujin gulped. Mummy has her hands on her waist. That's the pose she always does when Daddy is caught being naughty. 

He needs to act cool! Be like Daddy! Daddy is cool!

And so dear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter