Treacherous

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi woke up to see a white fort in the living room. Few voices were heard from inside of it.

 

Sakura ditched the little tent in Yujin’s room and cursed internally as he couldn’t fit himself properly inside the tent.

Well with Yujin pushing and ‘squeezing’ him, he does fit in it. 

But his legs demands for more room and kicking either Nako or Yujin out of that tent would make him the worst Dad. 

 

And Eunbi would kick him into the hanger closet. Damn Eunbi. 

Ever since she’s pregnant, her superpowers are recharged mysteriously.

 

Sakura got a hunch this new baby will be another athlete like the previous two. 

‘Previous two…’ Sakura chuckles at his own words.

 

“Why is Daddy laughing?” Yujin asked. 

“Nothing buddy”

 

Nako saw a shadow walking around their pillow fort. “Daddy ghost!” 

The two boys turned to look at the direction Nako pointed.

“Don’t talk loud Cho! Ghost will hear you!” Yujin said. 

“Buddy.. your voice is loud enough for ghosts to hear” Sakura shakes his head.


 

Eunbi lifted the cloth covering the entrance.

“My babies build a fort without telling me? Now Mummy is sad. Mummy will destroy this fort”

 

The three of her babies just stare at her. Sakura and Yujin are in the same sitting position while Nako finds her landing pad trying to cover herself.

 

It took a few seconds before Yujin pulled her in.

“Mummy come here Daddy is telling us about your first kiss!”

 

Eyes wide open. Eunbi could feel her cheeks heating.

“Mummy red!” Nako pointed at her and walked to her.Caressing her red cheeks trying to make it go away.

“Still red!”

 

Eunbi will never not be red thinking about their first kiss.

Cause it was totally not her to be losing control of herself when she’s with Sakura.

 

Blame it on the alcohol.

 

Eunbi finds Sakura’s eyes. Who already locked on her.

“You… You’re telling them about.. the.. FIRST kiss?” She emphasised on First.

 

Sakura smiles. Mouthing a slight ‘No’ before Yujin answered “Yes Mummy!” 

Yujin threw himself to his Mummy. Trying to piss off Nako who was sitting on her lap.

The two fight for the territory until Sakura pulls Nako to be sitting on his lap.

Yujin jerked his tongue and Nako almost rose to bite him. He hid himself behind Eunbi and Sakura pulled Nako closer to him.

 

“Nako don’t like being with Daddy?” he pouted.

Nako shakes her head. Cupping her Daddy’s face that is now ‘crying’.

“No Daddy don’t cry. Cho loves Daddy. Don’t cry” she pulled his neck, making him wrapped in her embrace.

Sakura smiled and pushed the little girl back. Kissing her chubby cheeks.

 

“Let Daddy tell the story now shall we baby girl?”

Nako nodded and almost kicked Yujin when he pulled her shirt while she’s hugging Sakura’s head.

 

“Ayye, what did Daddy say about kicking?”

Yujin smirked “No kicking anything unless it’s ball”

 

“And what does Mummy say about pulling shirts?”

Nako crossed her arms. Landing hard on Sakura’s lap “No pulling Cho shirt!”

 

Eunbi chuckles. Patting Yujin’s head that is now at her side.

Her little boy was hugging her waist while hiding behind her back. Afraid Nako would attack.

 

“Now you two better behave or Daddy won’t tell the story”

 

“Cho hear that!”

“But Ding did first!”

 

“Nako!” “Yujin!” the parents said at the same time.

 

The kids pouted “Okay..”

 

Yujin rested his head on Eunbi’s lap while Nako laid on Sakura’s.


 

Sakura took a deep breath.

 

“Okay”

 

As usual Yujin put up his hand

“Yes buddy why?”

“Daddy why are we in pillow fort?”

Sakura smiles “This is a deluxe edition for how Mummy first kissed Daddy…”

Eunbi went red. ‘Oh ’

Sakura faked a cough “Daddy meant how Daddy and Mummy first kissed”

 

“Ohh okay okay” Yujin nodded his head. His soft hair bobbed along and it covered part of his forehead.

Eunbi tucked his hair and pulled him to be hugging her waist.

“Hello baby. This is your brother Daengie. Daddy is about to tell a story. Baby can sleep” Yujin said as he patted Eunbi’s tummy.

 

 

“So.. yeah.. Daddy took Mummy on a date. In the jungle. With our adventure club”

“Whoa that’s a big date then?”

Eunbi pulled him back “It’s not a date buddy. Daddy and Mummy went camping together”

“Ohhhh”


 

“Then Daddy kissed in the tent?”

“Yes! You’re correct!”


 

“Tell Daengie how it goes!” 

Nako was already squirming and went to climb on Sakura’s back.

 

“Okay.. continue...”

 

“So, after Cherry Lips’ funeral, you still remember her don’t you?”

Yujin nodded.

Eunbi is sure he don’t remember but anything for a story from Daddy.

 

“So after the funeral Daddy and Mummy went out for drink, party and yeah, we becomes couple after that”

“Where’s the kiss?” Yujin asked.

“I’m about to go there buddy! So Mummy and Daddy join our university club, as part of alumni. We went on a hiking trip”

“Is hiking fun daddy?”

“Yes! It is when it’s with your Mummy” Sakura grinned.

 

“Continue Daddy”

 

Sakura and Eunbi were in the same club. Not because he love outdoor activities but because it’s the only club that have vacancy and he need to join a club to pass the subject.

 

As an alumni, (a dedicated one) he joined the trip.

In which of course, Eunbi will join too because her baby is there and she needs to keep out on him. And his naughty .

They were separated into different teams.

 

He was lighting up the fire when his teammates told him that Eunbi slipped off the track.

All hell broke loose as Sakura stormed into Eunbi’s tent. Not knocking or shaking it.

He just went Shush!!! into her tent.

“Baby are you okay?!”

 

Eunbi, who was only in her camisole and pants, was astounded. Speechless.

Sakura turned red. “I.. I’m sorry.. I’m just checking you out…”

“Yeah.. I can see that…” Eunbi pulled her sweater to cover her body.

“Are.. are you okay?” Sakura asked.

“My ankle..” Eunbi whined.

 

“Oh.. I.. I’m part of the first aid.. so.. let me treat you baby”

Eunbi took the chance to “Do you offer a full body treatment?”

 

Sakura's throat went dry.

And Eunbi laughed at his red face.

 

Sakura just looked at Eunbi. And it causes Eunbi silence.

“I’m just.. kidding…” she gulped.


 

There’s an undeniable tension whenever they’re together. And they both don’t know what and why.

But all Sakura remembered was he locked his eyes on Eunbi. And he stepped forward as he took her full lips. 

Hands cupping the lady’s face and tongue inside her cavity.

 

Their kiss was made of hunger. 

Longing for each other.

 

As they clashed their forehead. Smiling and panting. Knowing full well that they’re about to take on the world together.


(Well it’s not their first but Sakura had to alter his story)
 

 

“That’s all?” Yujin frustration shown.

“Heyy what do you mean by that’s all?”

“Daddy build a fort just to tell short story about Daddy and Mummy first kiss?”

 

“Yes! We need to build the feel”

“Then are Mummy and Daddy going to kiss now?”

“Yes!” 

 

Sakura inched closer and kiss Eunbi on her forehead and pecked her lips.

 

“Whoa that is cute!!” Yujin clapped his hands.

“Yuding wants to go camping then Daddy!”

“Eh?? With who?”

“With Bekka…” 👉🏿👈🏻

 

Sakura launches towards his son and tickles him “You want to kiss her! You naughty! Who taught you all this?”


 

The pillow fort was filled with laughter and Eunbi’s sigh of relief as Sakura did cover her up by not telling about the drunk part.

 

Sakura honestly just build the tent because he was so bored and he saw a post about Naruto making a pillow fort on Instagram.

He just, had to do it too. You know..

 

 

 

The truth behind their first kiss....

 

 

I’m taking you back to the first time Eunbi and Sakura met after years.

 

At ‘Cherry Lips’ funeral...


 

“Hey bro. Hope you okay man” his friend hugged him.

“Yeah.. I’m alright. Just felt guilty because I broke up with her before she…” the word Died stuck in his throat. Can’t find a way to travel to his tongue.

“It’s okay bro. Love is not a thing to be forced. At least you made her happy”

Sakura just nodded and gulped down the wine.

Honestly he thinks he needed more.

 

As he walked to refill his glass, Cherry’s parents walked towards him. Engulfed him into a hug. 

“Thank you for making her happy” 

“I’m… I didn’t.. I…”

They patted his head “No regret, you did your best. She knows you’re not into her. But still, you gave her your time and attention. Don’t be so hard on yourself. Go talk to your girl”

Sakura's eyes went wide “I’m sorry?”

“There” Mr Cherry pointed to someone in black dress that was busy flipping through the album. Sitting alone on the couch near the piano.

 

“Go” and Sakura would forever thank Mr Cherry for pushing him because now he got to hold her hands till their dying age.

 

Sakura cleared his throat. Loosening his tie. He walked towards the soft milky skin lady and took a seat next to her.

She smiles as she turns to look at him.

And of course, she let out a huff.

“Your tie is a wreck” she fixes the tie. Tapping clean the shoulder of his coat. She touches his hair. Fixing it.

 

“There. Not a miserable broken man anymore”

Sakura just looked at her. ‘Even after years, you are still the same’

He broke his first smile that day.




 

“So is this your house?” he asked as they stopped at Eunbi’s doorstep.

“L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter