63

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Daddy!”

“Daddi!”

“Daddyyyy”

“Daddiiiiiiii”

 

“Urghhhh naurrr”, Sakura rolled on his back and pulled the blanket to cover his face.

“Daddy!”

“Daddi!”

“No no not today. Go away Satans”, Sakura groaned.

“Ehh??” Yujin was dumbfounded. Did Daddy just say a bad word?

Eunbi pulled the blanket above their head, getting underneath it and looked for Sakura's nose, “Now you go play with those children of yours. Don't ruin my sleep.”

“But…” Sakura whined.

Eunbi pinched his chest and the guy whined, she then warned him “No but!”

“We made them together! You and me, a team. Miyawaki DC. Remember?” Sakura pouted.

“Not gonna work. Now go and play far. I need my sleep”, Eunbi pushed his chest but Sakura took his stand.

“I need my sleep too. This is unfair…” again, he tried pouting but Eunbi closed her eyes to it.

“What's unfair is that you ruined my sleep last night and just as we're about to sleep your children ruined my sleep too”, Eunbi huffed and poked his chest.

Sakura rubbed his chest, “Awww… You poked my heart…”

 

Yujin and Nako had enough. So they tried to pull the blanket.

“Daddy~” “Daddi~”

“Now go!” Eunbi kicked her half- husband and those strong legs were definitely useful in life and on bed. (Innuendos here 👀)

Sakura rolled back and fell onto the floor like a ripe durian falling off the tree.

“Oh Hey”, he pretended to be all happy and waved at his confused children.

“Why Daddi on floor?” Nako asked.

“Oh Daddy just wanna surprise you two”, Sakura grinned foolishly.

Eunbi secured the blanket and rolled herself into a burrito. Hmm, this a trait that fell onto her children too.



**********



“Mummy?” Yujin peeked, sensing something's wrong in the air.

Eunbi was crouching on the floor, back leaning against the wall.

“Mummy, what are you doing?” Yujin asked again.

Eunbi just stayed shut. She is

“Mummy, are you okay? Are you hurt?” Yujin stood in front of his Mummy, inspecting the lady thoroughly.

“Mummy is sad”, Eunbi sobbed.

“Why? What makes you sad? Who makes you sad? Want Daengie to cheer you up?” Yujin patted her back softly. Trying to pry her head to look at him.

“Mummy misses Grandpa and Grandma”, Eunbi pouted.

Yujin immediately ran to hug his Mummy and calm her down, “It's okay Mummy. Later we call Grandma and Grandpa and when Cobid is gone, we can go back to Japan and Korea. For now, let's cry together Mummy. Daengie is here with Mummy. With Daddy, Cho and Wooyo”, Yujin squatted in front of her, taking her hand in his while wiping away Eunbi's made up tears. Ayye bad prankster Mummy!

 

“Oh oh and also Malu”, he continued.

Eunbi was touched with the boy's concern and engulfed him into a tight hug, kissing the temple of his head and she cried for another 2 minutes.

It was not in her plan to really cry, she just wanted to prank Yujin. But then as Yujin reacted like this, she had to exaggeratedly follow the plan.

“Mummy stay here, Daengie call Daddy”, Yujin patted his Mummy's shoulder and ran outside, Eunbi didn't have the time to stop him.

 

“Daddy!” She heard him shout.

“Yes Ding Ding!”

“Mom down mom down...code red!!..Come here father!!!” The boy said.

How the fun…What did these two have in their minds…

Eunbi heard Sakura gasping loud and then footsteps on the stairs.

“Daddi!!!” Nako screeching.

“Where?” Sakura asked his boy.

“Kitchen”, and the two clowns ran towards Eunbi.

She had to hold her laugh seeing Nako being dragged sideways and Yujin panting loud. Sakura had a pale face and rolled Nako on the ground.

‘What the ! That's my child you rolled there!’

“Hey! That's my baby!” Eunbi pointed at Nako who laughed at being rolled on the floor.

“Whee!!!” Nako gleefully cheered.

“What… What kind of child is she…” Eunbi rubbed her head.

“Mummy! Mummy cried just now!” Yujin gasped.

It's Eunbi's turn to gasp next and she quickly gets into the mode.

“Y..Yeah Mummy is okay now… All because Ding hugged Mummy…” she said weakly.

Yujin, the hero he is, blushed at such remarks.

“Uh… Really Mummy? Hehehe,” he hid behind his Daddy.

Sakura took this chance to , “Aww little boy turned hero now! Aww!” He tackled the boy's side and tickled him.




**********



The next morning, Nako and Sakura were sitting in the living room, with Sakura helping to build Nako's doll house. Last week, the girl said she wanted to buy a ‘little hamster’ “The boboski lil hammie!” and make the doll house as their home. But of course her parents had to deny the request. She can't even Maybe when she's a bit older she will get it.

Now, Nako is tired of building the dollhouse or more like she's tired of pointing here and there for Daddy to build it.

Little Nako then remembered something. She was so excited to tell her Daddy about her recently discovered news, “Daddi, did you know..” 

“Yes I know”, but Daddy deserved a smack for making little Nako heartbroken. See Daddy, this is why Cho likes Maru more than you. Maru always listen (even though the cat was actually its own fur)

“Daddi…. How Daddi know….” Nako frowned.

“Because Daddy is a psychic”, he smirked.

“Daddi sick? Where?” Frowning Nako turned concerned. 

“No no not sick b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter