Cuddles

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi smiles in the comfort of Sakura’s embrace. Warm breath clouding over the back of her neck. She plays with his calloused fingers and intertwines it. His hands surely are bigger than her and it fits like they were made as a pair.

The hug tightened as Sakura adjusted his movements and kissed the crook of her neck. “Can’t sleep honey?” he mumbles with a hoarse voice.

Eunbi hummed her answer and pushed her back closer to him. Sakura peppered her with 3 more kisses and they chuckled together.

 

Thud!

A sound was heard.

“Yujin” Sakura said flatly. Yujin was sleeping beside him and of course, whatever it is, Yujin might be the one fallen off the bed.

“Should we…?” Eunbi stopped playing with Sakura’s fingers.

“Um just let him be. He’s dead asleep. He won’t know anything. Probably just said that I pushed him from bed to cuddle you” Sakura giggles.

“But.. what if his hands..”

“No. He doesn't groan so he’s alright” Sakura convinces his wife.

“Okay then” 

And off the family to sleep. Nako curled next to Eunbi and she pulled the girl into her arms.

“My baby cold?” she kissed the girl’s cheek. She cooed and smiled.

“Even in sleep you’re smiling. Must be having good dreams eh?” Eunbi motioned Nako’s pingu plush to kiss her cheek too.

 

**********

 

As if she  knows, Wonyoung doesn’t wake her parents at 3, instead she wakes them at quarter before 5 and Sakura gladly feeds his youngest child.

“You know your Mummy is tired eh? That’s why you don’t wake her up early today? You gonna grow to be a kind and smart lady” he kissed her cheeks. Wonyoung just squirms and squinted her eyes.

“You’re also gonna be as cute as your Mummy. Maybe cuter. But don’t tell her I said that” 


 

**********

 

Yujin grumbles and poked Sakura’s . 

Sakura turned around to a sour faced and messy haired boy glaring at him. 

“Morning buddy” he knew what’s coming.

 

“Daddy! Why did Daddy push Daengie from bed?” Yujin crossed his arms.

“Huh?” Sakura resented the clueless face 😌.

“Daddy pushed Daengie and then cuddled Mummy!” Yujin grunted.

“Daengie doesn't want to be friends with Daddy!” 

the boy continued. Seriously.

Sakura just chuckles “Then Daddy will play helicopter with Cho. Not with Ding”

Yujin's eyes widened and he quickly climbed the bed to hug his Daddy. “Daengie just kidding Daddy”

The boy latched onto his Daddy like a baby koala. 

And the Dad just laughed it off. While the baby koala begged him not to play without him.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter