School

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As usual, Sakura woke up to his cheeks being pinched and squish like he's a slime.

Suddenly he felt a slap on his stomach and soon it got close enough to his waist. Due to several traumas (of being head butted and punched) by Nako, he quickly woke up.

 

Making the naughty girl who's been bothering her Daddy shocked and almost fell backwards.

“Daddi!” She hopped and clapped excitedly.

‘What now?’ Sakura groaned.

“What is it Cho? Why aren't you sleeping?” He asked the girl.

All he got were giggles and big grins. Seriously, those eye smile. He can't get mad at the child.

“School!” Nako shouted.

 

Eunbi stirred awake at the commotion and Nako gasped at the sight. Running towards her Mummy.

“Mammi Cho go school today!” She clapped.

 

“Ah shet not again,” Eunbi unconsciously. Nako closed her eyes (should be your ears Nako).

“Mammi no swearing!” Nako warns.

Eunbi jerked awake, “No no no! Mammi didn't swear. Mammi said ‘I see.. good mornin.”

“Ehh??? But Cho hear…”

Eunbi patted the girl’s bum and pushed her out the door, “Go wake Ding up and let's get ready for school. You don't wanna be late for the first day at school don't you?”

Nako shakes her head vigorously and runs out the door.

 

Eunbi and Sakura laid back on the bed, groaning.

“I can't believe I prefer lazy Yujin over excited Nako,” Eunbi mumbled.

“It's 6:00 am, and she's so excited to go to school that opens at 9,” Sakura sighed.

 

“Go get Yujin up. I'll be preparing Wonyoung,” Eunbi patted her husband's chest and kiss his temple. Barely escaping Sakura’s hands that try to take her into a warm hug.

Eunbi giggles at the sight of defeated Sakura sprawled on their bed.

“Go get Yujin. He needs at least an hour to be fully awake,” she warned him.




“Daeng Daeng! Yujinnie! Jinnie!” Sakura shouted from the hallway.

‘Notto this to agen’ Yujin groaned and squirmed on his bed.

Why does he have to go to school? Why?!! Why?!!

 

His Daddy softly pushed open the bedroom door and smiled at the usual sight of Yujin wrapping himself as a burrito.

“Yujin, wake up. It's time for school,” Sakura sat on the bedside.

He heard soft murmurs from inside the duvet.

“Yujinnie don't wanna go to school. Yujinnie don't want to get too smart. It's hard being smart. Yujinnie doesn't want to.”

 

Sakura held his laughter and landed his body on the covered figure. Making the boy yelp and wide awake.

“Daddy Ding can't breathe!!”

Sakura took off the duvet from the over dramatic boy and he was welcomed with a heavy pouting face.

Yujin crossed his arms and jumped off the bed.

“Should have wished for no school during Christmas. Not LEGO. Now look who has to go to school,” he stomped on his foot and took a few toy cars. He ped his school bag and threw the toys inside.

 

“Ding have to bath?” He tried the puppy eyes tactic but it ain't working when related to hygiene issue.

“Yes! Come on now, Daddy will prepare you warm bath,” Sakura took the boy's hand and a towel.

 

Yujin hopped in his Daddy's hold and peeked into Nako's room.

“Cho wake up?” He gasped.

“Your sister has been awake since early morning. She likes school. She also has done showering. Now it's your turn.”

Yujin shivered once the cold air slapped his cheeks and Sakura helped him take off his shirt.

 

The father later put the boy inside the bathtub along with his toy animals and foam airplane.

He timed the clock for 11 minutes and walked outside after reminding Yujin not to do any trick and wash properly.



The boy, a bit more obedient than Nako, finished his shower and wiped his hair.

He dried his body and wrapped himself with a towel, walking to his bedroom.

 

On the bed lies his school uniform. Probably prepared by Mummy and he diligently wears it.



**********



Loud knocks on the dour startling the couple. 

“Daddi! mami! Cho finished!”

Eunbi opened the door to grinning Nako.

“Aww my baby girl. Let me tie your hair,” Eunbi groomed that cheerful kid.

 

“Daddi how Cho looks?!” Nako grins.

“Aww you're so cute my little darling!” Sakura pulled her up and nuzzled her cheeks.

 

Rare to see Nako blushing but she did now.

 

“Let's go to school,” Sakura piggyback Nako and they “flew” to Yujin's room.

 

The boy was scratching his head. 

“Daddy did you see my sockies?” Yujin asked.

Sakura didn't get the chance to answer when Yujin pulled a pair of socks from under his backpack “Yes! Found it!”



The family had their breakfast ‘peacefully’.

Grumpy boy had his favourite pancake while cheerful Nako ate her cereals.



The drive to school was a quite interesting one. As usual Nako is singing to her doll and Yujin dozing off.

 

Sakura had the day off and planned to cozy up to Mummy. Mehehehe.

 

Yujin held his Mummy's hand tight as they walked into the school and Sakura held Nako's hand who was quite busy hopping like a baby bunny.

Wonyoung wrapped herself warmly inside her Daddy's embrace.”

 

They reached Yujin's classroom and Eunbi patted the boy's head. Kneeling to his level.

“Say, our big boy is ready for his day?” Eunbi fixed Yujin's hair.

The pouty boy nodded slowly.

“It's gonna be fun if you allow yourself too. Plus, Bekka would be with you isn't she?”

Yujin jerked his head up and nodded enthusiastically. Lips slowly forming a smile.

 

“Eric and Wendy will be there too! Although I think Wendy will stick with Irin as usual, they are shady but I will investigate about them more” Yujin shrugged and continues “Btw Mummy, Can Daengie eat the fruits before the lunchbox today Mummy?”

“Of course you can. But you must promise me you'll be good at school and study smart.” Eunbi bopped his nose. Eliciting tiny giggles from the boy.

 

“Okay Mummy. Ding have to go and be smarter. Ding will be back home before dark and Mummy can tell Ding about your day. Mummy be good at home and don't miss Ding much,” Yujin hugged his Mummy.

“Cute,” few ladies remarked.

 

“Daddy!” Yujin called Sakura. The man crouched to his level carefully carrying Wonyoung.

“You're not sorry,” Yujin glares at him.

Dumbfounded by the action, Sakura gasped “What??” 

“Daddy registered Ding. Ding didn't say Ding want to go. Hmph!” He crossed his arms.

“Aww. But Ding will like it later. Just like last year.”

 

Yujin still with his pout slowly hugged Daddy and kissed Wonyoung’s cheeks.

He went to Nako and said, “Cho don't be too noisy. Ding got an image to care here!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter