Family Day Out

How I Met Your Mother
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi found herself getting two-timed by Sakura that morning. With Nako.

 

Sakura was patting the girl’s back. Who was lying on his chest. Sobbing. 

Apparently serving the little girl a bit of potato chips gave her a nightmare.

Maybe sodium doesn't work well with Nako’s dreams.

 

Eunbi watched as Sakura continued to pat the little girl with closed eyes. Singing a lullaby.

 

The lullaby was supposed to be for Nako but Eunbi felt herself dozing off too.


 

‘The wheels on the bus go round and round

Round and round

Round and round

The wheels on the bus go round and round

All through the town.

 

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish

Swish, swish, swish

Swish, swish, swish

The wipers on the bus go Swish, swish, swish

All through the town.

 

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep

Beep, beep, beep

Beep, beep, beep

The horn on the bus goes Beep, beep, beep

All through the town.

 

The doors on the bus go open and shut

Open and shut

Open and shut

The doors on the bus go open and shut

All through the town.

 

The Driver on the bus says "Move on back

Move on back, move on back"

The Driver on the bus says "Move on back"

All through the town.

 

The babies on the bus says "Wah, wah, wah

Wah, wah, wah

Wah, wah, wah"

The babies on the bus says "Wah, wah, wah"

All through the town.

 

The mommies on the bus says "Shush, shush, shush

Shush, shush, shush

Shush, shush, shush"

The mommies on the bus says "Shush, shush, shush"

All through the town’

 

(Stream The Wheels On The Bus Kiddos!)

Yeah I’m just copy pasting the lyrics for word counts :3


 

**********



 

Sunday is definitely their family day.

 

They went to the mall to buy things for the baby

“Why does a baby need clothes? Baby not even home yet. Baby don’t need clothes yet” Yujin asked Sakura. Hand swinging Sakura’s arm.

“Baby will be cold when baby goes out Mummy’s tummy without a shirt” Sakura answered nonchalantly.

“Really?”

Sakura nodded “Ung” “Ask baby”

Yujin went to his Mummy. Touching her swollen tummy. “Is baby cold? Because Yuding is cold too. Hello baby, this is your brother. Yuding the handsome boy”

 

Sakura scoffed. Ruffling Yujin’s hair. ‘Kikikiki it’s so fun tricking you buddy’


 

Not knowing the gender of their baby, the parents just bought some toys and beddings. Since Nako’s bedding has been given away to their neighbour during their annual spring cleaning.

 

Thankfully the baby cot is still in their store.

Thus they can lower their expenses.

 

 

**********

 

 

Sakura had promised them for a picnic after the short shopping. Not really a picnic, just hanging out at the park together.

 

But basking under the sun is really not a Sakura thing to do. So they opted for 5pm’s.

Yujin was already bored walking around not gaining any new toys or even the cotton candy.

Eunbi is on strict patrol and no naughty creature can get away from her.

 

Nako on the other hand keeps pointing here and there. Talking non stop. Yujin is already walking lazily. Sometimes dragging his feet. 

“Daddy, Yuding bored”

“Hang in there buddy”

“Your parents don’t know what to buy for the baby” Sakura continued in muffled breath.

To which Yujin can’t hear him.

 

“I’m hungry” Eunbi tighten her grip on Sakura’s fingers. Their fingers kept intertwined ever since they entered the store. Except for the time Sakura settled the payment.

“What do you want to eat?” he asked his wife.

Eunbi pursed her lips “I don’t know”

Sakura scoffed. 

“Let me ask the kids”

 

Sakura pulled Yujin’s back. Little boy was quite ahead of his parents. Hands latching with his sister. Who kept talking gibberish.

 

“Daengie! Nacho! Are you two hungry?” Sakura asked, crouching. Fixing Yujin’s sweater and Nako’s bow.

 

“Yesh!” Nako answered while Yujin just nodded.

“So then what do you want to eat?” he asked.

“Ice cweam!” Nako put up her hands.

Sakura pulled the little girl into a tight hug. Smouldering her cheeks with kisses. “You won’t be full eating that you little cute creature!”

Nako’s laugh erupted with her Daddy’s kisses.

“It tickles!”

Yujin just stood there cold. Hands on his pockets.

“I don’t know Daddy” he shrugged.

 

And Sakura ended up buying a few cookies, snacks and Spaghetti for their meals.

 

He laid out the mat nearby a shady tree, placed a cushion for Eunbi to rest and arrange the meals.


 

“Don’t go play too far. And don’t go near the water. There are sharks in it and sharks eat little kids” Sakura warned them.

 

Gaining slap from Eunbi. “You cheeky Daddy”


 

The kids ran off to play with bubbles Sakura had secretly bought.




 

**********



 

*At the park


 

 

“Cho No!” Yujin screamed when Nako bit his finger. Yujin was trying to apologise to her by feeding her the chocolate bar. 

 

But yeah, Nako sees the chance and she seize the day~

“Cho!” that Lil devil just laughed.

Ops sorry, lil angel I meant. (lol)

 

Well that’s what you get for spilling Nako’s bubbles Daengie.

 

Eunbi was worried seeing the kids but Sakura held her to be staying still. Spreading his thighs wider so Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter